Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't posted here for a while so thought what better time to kick-start it than with her V day pics! What are people's thoughts? Honestly how can someone dress up in lacy underwear, prance around, take photos of themselves and actually be OK about making them public!? Is it just me, or is it unbelievably cringe!! Presumably it's self timer as I don't think my bf would take pics of me like this knowing full well they were going to be publically displayed on the Internet 😂
Screenshot_20210214_193721.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Haven't posted here for a while so thought what better time to kick-start it than with her V day pics! What are people's thoughts? Honestly how can someone dress up in lacy underwear, prance around, take photos of themselves and actually be OK about making them public!? Is it just me, or is it unbelievably cringe!! Presumably it's self timer as I don't think my bf would take pics of me like this knowing full well they were going to be publically displayed on the Internet 😂View attachment 436657
It’s all just so cringe 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Im So glad a thread has been made about jilly! Her fake posh sarcastic accent grinds on me! I’m sorry but her dress sense is ridiculous (not always)! Can anyone remember the blue dress she wore when Costa or Starbucks opened back up 🥴 so over the top & craving attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need to know what stylist thought that weird bleeping brown look was a good idea?! She’s generally got pretty good style I’m surprised she never refused to wear it 🤣 serving your maw in 1993 doing a glamour shoot realness

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe this thread isn’t more active she’s an actual tragedy 😂 can not stand her. The clothes she wears must be for a dare or for attention cause there is no way anyone can think that looks good surely? The pictures she’s been taking in the Tesco car park are ridiculously cringeworthy, that’s my local Tesco what an absolute bellend she looks posing outside it in her slippers and grandas jumper 😭 Totally agree about the Valentine’s Day pics, why would you post pics of yourself in see through underwear, surely just keep that for your bf? 😂 and from the look of the companies insta they’re re posting it saying it was a pleasure to work with her, so basically she’s set that up for herself for vday for pictures for Instagram? I mean each to their own but I personally find that quite pathetic 🙈 I know people are well paid for it but I personally couldn’t live my life for pics on insta it’s just very sad to me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe this thread isn’t more active she’s an actual tragedy 😂 can not stand her. The clothes she wears must be for a dare or for attention cause there is no way anyone can think that looks good surely? The pictures she’s been taking in the Tesco car park are ridiculously cringeworthy, that’s my local Tesco what an absolute bellend she looks posing outside it in her slippers and grandas jumper 😭 Totally agree about the Valentine’s Day pics, why would you post pics of yourself in see through underwear, surely just keep that for your bf? 😂 and from the look of the companies insta they’re re posting it saying it was a pleasure to work with her, so basically she’s set that up for herself for vday for pictures for Instagram? I mean each to their own but I personally find that quite pathetic 🙈 I know people are well paid for it but I personally couldn’t live my life for pics on insta it’s just very sad to me
Agree. It’s all so fake!

Reactions: 4
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Her dress sense if you can call it that annoys me 🤣 she tries too hard to be different and looks like an idiot 90% of the time 😂 it’s the voice for me tho - tries to sound posh but comes across so condescending like she looks down her nose at her followers 🤷🏽‍♀️😂 we all know Andy had nothing to do with that v day set up he’d be too busy playing computer games 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
So fake this is the issue I have, if you enjoy taking pics and you get paid for it fair enough but all the fakery and photoshopping I just lose so much respect for people cause that’s the point I feel like getting pics for Instagram is almost taking over your life, why not just post the pic because you like it and not care what people think? Just quite sad that someone that slim feels the need to photoshop their pics, what happens when people see you in real life? That’s when I start to think how sad standing outside Tesco taking 30 pics to post on an app then going home and spending an hour altering and editing them before you post 😂 couldn’t be me I’d rather just be myself and if it means getting paid a bit less then fair enough but maybe I’m in the minority 😂 I’ve never heard her voice I can’t stand her so don’t think I could put myself through it I’ve heard she has a glasgow uni accent but speaks like a wee hairy? 😂😂😂
A1928A64-9334-4226-8299-3F77A5277B1C.jpeg

6E33D761-AE25-4727-9484-E4C264FDEC36.jpeg

I feel like she peaked round about this time, before she became an influenza and full time cringe machine.

Agree with all of the above, it's the fakeness I can't stand. I know all influencers have to "stage" pics to some degree but the tesco car park ones were too much 😂

Also the outfit below.... It's a no from me. I don't think the makeup is particularly flattering either. Makes her look manly if you know what I mean!?

Attachments

View attachment 459797
I feel like she peaked round about this time, before she became an influenza and full time cringe machine.
I absolutely loved her more normal looks a few years ago! Every single one!

Shes one of those “omg I’m so fat” toned girls. I don’t believe she has body dysmorphia I just think she’s a bit of a fanny

Reactions: 2
Yes I thought her face looked very masculine there but didn’t know if it was just me cause I don’t find her attractive. Her dress sense is laughable, if I had to wear that tit to try and be relevant I’d much rather fade into obscurity 😭

I absolutely loved her more normal looks a few years ago! Every single one!

Shes one of those “omg I’m so fat” toned girls. I don’t believe she has body dysmorphia I just think she’s a bit of a fanny
She's the classic 'omg I'm so fat even though I know I'm not I just want attention' type of girl!

Her most recent shoot is...I know it’s lockdown and she’s an “influencer” but get a grip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet another vlog that she’s moaning the entireeeeeee way through. Also asked for suggestions of stuff to do to pass the day during quarantine and someone replied saying she should Marie Kondo her wardrobe, and her reply in the vlog to it was “hen, duck you”