Jillyisabella

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake Glasgow Uni accent really comes out when she switches on “Karen mode” and talks about COMPENSATION 😂😂 yes Jilly, are you demanding to see the Manager too? 🥸🥸🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fake Glasgow Uni accent really comes out when she switches on “Karen mode” and talks about COMPENSATION 😂😂 yes Jilly, are you demanding to see the Manager too? 🥸🥸🥸
When you mention the fake accent, is she trying to be more or less Glasgow? I think because I’m not Scottish I can’t tell the difference. Like is she trying to be more well spoken or not? I’m from north east and always notice Vicky Pattison has her tv voice on itv and her actual accent which is rough 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s made a school girl error if she hasn’t packed back up clothes in her hand luggage after taking a connecting flight. It’s golden rule number 1. Especially after this years airport chaos.
The fake accent was slipping a little when she was retelling the story about the woman shouting 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll not say to much as I’ll out myself but knew him from years ago and he’s an arse in my book so that Jilly is prolonged karma 😂
I’ve genuinely never heard anyone say a bad word about him so this is interesting! From what I’ve heard he’s totally sound.

Reactions: 3
I’ve genuinely never heard anyone say a bad word about him so this is interesting! From what I’ve heard he’s totally sound.
I was never really a fan of him when he was at Rangers (besides the obvious haha) but he just had that arrogance that you hate in a player on an opposing team
But since he’s been doing more media and Open Goal etc he comes across brand new and I kinda respect the way he stays away from Jilly’s influencing and he does his own thing

Reactions: 8
What’s up with the chat about the fan and Andy switching it off, have a day off, how he can be bothered I don’t know

Reactions: 4
Met him before and he took the time to speak to both me and my 1 year old son, even got my wee one a top from the football. Really genuinely nice guy!

Reactions: 7
She uploaded a story only days ago advertising instant tan, then last night posted how she can’t do her actual fake tan because it’s too hot so she will have to be pale in the heat.
What happened to your instant tan you advertised days ago 👀

I’m making it my life aim to pop her stupid spots if she keeps zooming in on them. Then shave her eyebrows off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spill the tea how do you no this
her father Willie was associate of Bobby dempster and the mcgoverns,then stood trial with jamie iceman Stevenson on operation folklore case.

You can read about her father in the iceman book.by former journalist now msp Russell findlay

Reactions: 5
her father Willie was associate of Bobby dempster and the mcgoverns,then stood trial with jamie iceman Stevenson on operation folklore case.

You can read about her father in the iceman book.by former journalist now msp Russell findlay
See the brother was cleared over summer for the incident at Ibrox.
Not sure about the arrest in Spain or the other football thing where he hit a copper or something?

Met him before and he took the time to speak to both me and my 1 year old son, even got my wee one a top from the football. Really genuinely nice guy!
Oh I don’t doubt he’s not an nice guy with fans ect, I’m talking girls in the Karbon days 😂😂 I can’t say to much because I’ll spill the tea and out myself over a certain incident but he was a bleeping twit back in the day when my pal used to see him

• Haha
Oh I don’t doubt he’s not an nice guy with fans ect, I’m talking girls in the Karbon days 😂😂 I can’t say to much because I’ll spill the tea and out myself over a certain incident but he was a bleeping twit back in the day when my pal used to see him
I’m most certainly not a fan, my husband and him share professions so I’ve met him in those circles.

• Heart
Reactions: 2