Jesy Nelson #6 Brought zero talent to the table and then got dropped by her label

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“And I go back to….. black” shameful, how does she even have an audience.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Is that a gold tooth? 🤣
Looks like she has had something put into it rather than replacing it. Normally it's diamonds but in her case, it's probably one of those fake ones like a cubic zirconia she got from Warren James that looks enough like it from a distance...I doubt anyone would be willing to go near those choppers to see for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“And I go back to….. black” shameful, how does she even have an audience.

Finally hasn’t got a wig on and she’s making out in the comments like that’s her natural curls 😭 you can see from the pics that is clearly not normal she’s tonged it all desperate to look like that’s her natural curl pattern 🤣 she’s wrote to someone ‘it’s been a journey 🥹’

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m a white woman so excuse me if this is weird question but she tans herself to the point where people genuinely thinks she’s a different race, how come all these black guys she’s hanging out with don’t see it as racism/black fishing?

Also, who’s she kidding about that being her natural hair? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’m a white woman so excuse me if this is weird question but she tans herself to the point where people genuinely thinks she’s a different race, how come all these black guys she’s hanging out with don’t see it as racism/black fishing?

Honestly it’s so cringe I don’t know how people don’t call her out to her face.. saying that apparently Leigh did during their last music video and that’s when they fell out! I can imagine her not listening and refusing to stop it. Look at all the backlash she’s had since ‘boyz’ and she still does it!! It’s the outfits for me too it’s embarrassing 😭 like cosplay

Reactions: 8
Honestly it’s so cringe I don’t know how people don’t call her out to her face.. saying that apparently Leigh did during their last music video and that’s when they fell out! I can imagine her not listening and refusing to stop it. Look at all the backlash she’s had since ‘boyz’ and she still does it!! It’s the outfits for me too it’s embarrassing 😭 like cosplay
I can’t believe Leigh was the only one, others must have said something. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t really have any ‘friends’? It’s always different people around her when she reappears on Insta.
The outfits are tragic 🫣

IMG_0997.jpeg

Looks like she’s recording again. Not sure why, mind you, seeing as she’s managed 2 songs in the last 2.5 years.

• Haha
She'll soon be forgotten about in terms of little mix fans as leigh Anne has posted snippets of her 3rd single and perrie about to drop her debut

Did any you see someone commented on a post when you are going to start work again and she replied “Whenever I want to”
Let’s see how many years that works out for her

• Haha
Was it worth bleeping the last year of little mix for?

Nope

Am I glad she fucked off though? Yes.

Reactions: 14

I assume because they're hangers-on of a has-been celebrity. Also, she's not bad looking despite the duck lips, they might be hoping they have a chance.

I think Jesy is committed now to the racially ambiguous look. If she'd toned it down when criticised, in her mind that would be tantamount to admitting that she'd blackfished. Whereas if she carries on despite the criticism, then she thinks it makes it seem like this is her genuine appearance/style, and it's just a coincidence that it happens to make her look mixed.

I honestly think she could get away with 2/3 of either big curly hair, fake tan, or sausage lips. But not all three. She's always had the big hair and tan throughout her career, so she should get rid of the ugly fake clown lips.

Reactions: 8