Jesy Nelson #6 Brought zero talent to the table and then got dropped by her label

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone isn’t sure then thankfully The Sun (sorry) previously reported on all the occasions she couldn’t find the sole walk-in wardobe

Jaysus does she own a top. A bra in every pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Somehow I get the feeling if she did go ahead with a tell all doc, she would continue to dig a great big hole for herself 🙃

also, trying to say tit about the other three because they’re now trying to release their own music and whatever else they have planned?
It might (hopefully) backfire in her face!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The only reason her previous documentary did well is because she hadn’t exposed herself for what she was then. The doc only blew up her ego tbh

Reactions: 11
Sounds like the blame is going to be placed on "bad advice" for her solo not working out.
I do find it an interesting one, as I think her team were working hard to get her name out there, though obviously using tabloid headlines for the most part. Given she continued her LM trend of not being present to publicise her work (and this time had no other members to do it for her) I wonder if she'll cop to that being harmful to her chances.

Reactions: 4
Is she really trying to play victim for the 1000th time and now blaming the record label for her failure and the blackfishing tit 😂🤣 she was the one saying bad boyz was her whole idea and she had full control. Now suddenly she was guided badly. Honestly she needs to duck off once and for all 🫠 also who has she paid or sucked off to write that she’s a ‘huge popstar’ and call her ‘kind, polite and supremely talented’ in that sun story, that ‘journalist’ must be high on crack

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’d love her explain THAT insta live

just so we can laugh at the lies tbh

Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t surprise me if she does it just for financial reasons and to try and gain back an audience under the mental health card.

She’s selling off her house, allegedly paid 500K for the Nicki feature herself, been on some round the world trip with her boyfriend, she isn’t posting ads, the money must be running out. The other 3 have business ventures, record deals still in place and/or multi millionaire partners.

Reactions: 11
She walked away from her record deal...didn't they dump her??? Though the sun rarely fact checks!

Reactions: 5
She walked away from her record deal...didn't they dump her??? Though the sun rarely fact checks!

They call her kind, polite and supremely talented in one of the stories about her...if that isn't lying out of your arse and making stuff up then I don't know what is.

Reactions: 2
No way Jess would walk away from a record deal, no way!

Kind? She came across as a stroppy perfectionist in her documentaries, she must be difficult to work with. I can imagine she doesn’t listen to sound advice hence releasing her crappy single which flopped.

Reactions: 7

Somehow I get the feeling if she did go ahead with a tell all doc, she would continue to dig a great big hole for herself 🙃

also, trying to say tit about the other three because they’re now trying to release their own music and whatever else they have planned?
It might (hopefully) backfire in her face!
Who is she paying at the sun?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not a radio presenter saying she’s needed to wait for the fake tan to come off before doing another documentary… 😶🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18