Jesy Nelson #3 Not concerned about a black life, unless of course it's a crapist wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on the fence about the whole blackfishing thing as, at least for me, in the UK it has been a phenomenon for years where pasty white women tan themselves an inch from being well done.
However what I do find utterly disgusting is that she has been the “victim” of bullying and trolling and even made a documentary about how it affects people. And yet she had the audacity to sit and laugh while Nicky Minaj did those exact things and then sicked her followers on Leigh Anne

What special kind of idiot is Jesy.
It's been explained multiple times on here that blackfishing is NOT ABOUT FAKE TAN

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
It's been explained multiple times on here that blackfishing is NOT ABOUT FAKE TAN
I know but I’m still on the fence about it. The “colour” of her skin is the main topic. How she grew up I couldn’t comment on.
I’m allowed on opinion. This isn’t Nazi Germany

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I know but I’m still on the fence about it. The “colour” of her skin is the main topic. How she grew up I couldn’t comment on.
Really? This isn't Nazi Germany?? duck

Edit - I think you'll find that Nazi Germany had all sorts of ignorant and unsavoury opinions...

Reactions: 26
I would just ignore anyone who tries to dismiss blackfishing guys. It’s exhausting having the same arguments every few posts and honestly I think people are being ignorant on purpose.

Reactions: 54
I would just ignore anyone who tries to dismiss blackfishing guys. It’s exhausting having the same arguments every few posts and honestly I think people are being ignorant on purpose.
You're right, sorry, it's just infurating that after 49 pages people think that The “colour” of her skin is the main topic.

I'll stop now, I should be cleaning anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
bleeping cringing at the thought of Jesy thinking she’s actually relevant because Nicki was fighting her battles for her.. when all the pair of them have done is make themselves both look like massive tits.

Reactions: 21
I’m on the fence about the whole blackfishing thing as, at least for me, in the UK it has been a phenomenon for years where pasty white women tan themselves an inch from being well done.
However what I do find utterly disgusting is that she has been the “victim” of bullying and trolling and even made a documentary about how it affects people. And yet she had the audacity to sit and laugh while Nicky Minaj did those exact things and then sicked her followers on Leigh Anne

What special kind of idiot is Jesy.
There's no fence my love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I hope to god you’ve read the rest of this thread, don’t start this bullshit again by comparing the two 🥴

It really isn’t the main topic 😩 you clearly have not read through the threads

Reactions: 17
gotta laugh that after ‘dark tan’ comment and they get called out the reply is always followed by ‘calm down it’s just my opinion’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

AGAIN- you can’t have an opinion on what you consider blackfishing is 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The amount of ignorant people coming onto this thread is un bleeping real.

Read the threads, educate yourselves, it's not bleeping difficult.

Jesus bleeping Christ. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love Graham Norton and was confirmed on last nights episode she is on next week.. Can’t believe it 🥴 I hope she isn’t completely backward and doesn’t go on with the giant fake hair and dressed like MC hammer in a crop top

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s being interviewed on Graham Norton or just performing?

Thread suggestion: Jesy Nelson #4 thinks she’s a baddie but we know she’s a saddie

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if she’s being interviewed on Graham Norton or just performing?

Thread suggestion: Jesy Nelson #4 thinks she’s a baddie but we know she’s a saddie
The singers usually perform and are then interviewed afterwards on Graham Norton. So probably both.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.