Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Jess. Yeah, some of her dancing is a bit too "try hard" at times. But I love how confident she is, and when she isn't trying too hard, she's actually hilarious.

Yeah agree I have to tap right thru the dancing, wish she would give it a rest if I'm honest, she doesn't even need to try just needs to be herself.

Reactions: 1
When she advertised that anti chafing cream last week she said she wouldn’t advertise something that she wouldn’t buy herself but that’s such bullsh*t ...like seriously, when was the last time she shopped in Bon Marche? but she’s more than happy to advertise their granny clothes 🙄

Reactions: 2
When she advertised that anti chafing cream last week she said she wouldn’t advertise something that she wouldn’t buy herself but that’s such bullsh*t ...like seriously, when was the last time she shopped in Bon Marche? but she’s more than happy to advertise their granny clothes 🙄

That chafing cream is utter tit as well. I bought it last year on her ads cz I had faith it would be good if she was peddling it, wow it was very sticky it made my thighs stick together more if I'd just left them bare. Bit of talc does the trick

Reactions: 3
That chafing cream is utter tit as well. I bought it last year on her ads cz I had faith it would be good if she was peddling it, wow it was very sticky it made my thighs stick together more if I'd just left them bare. Bit of talc does the trick
I had the exact same problem, it was like a thick paste, my thighs were tacky from it 😂

I had the exact same problem, it was like a thick paste, my thighs were tacky from it 😂

She's not the only plus size account pushing it, that Emma tamsin does too and she's a good egg as well, maybe it's just us but it went right in the bin!

Asdas little angels 'liquid talc' like 90p amazing for chub rub! I swear by it! **Not an ad 😂

Reactions: 7
I LOVE JESS! She's a breath of fresh air in the Instagram community. She's hilarious and she's the same off camera as she is on. Went to an event last year and realised I was staying in the same hotel and she is exactly the same. Also, I use Ivyverdue and never had an issue at all! I only use a small amount though so it's not sticky.

Reactions: 4
I LOVE JESS! She's a breath of fresh air in the Instagram community. She's hilarious and she's the same off camera as she is on. Went to an event last year and realised I was staying in the same hotel and she is exactly the same. Also, I use Ivyverdue and never had an issue at all! I only use a small amount though so it's not sticky.

K hun.

I love her, and actually love the dancing, but it does irk me when she uses stories to check if there's lipstick on her teeth.

I'm all for people's opinions but I give credit where credit it due. Can't be mad at everyone on the Internet can we?!

A think everyone on this thread likes her, but I'm sorry i hate the dancing and that chafe cream is shite 🤷

I dislike her

Promoting obesity
I don't see how living in a fat body promotes obesity. She's hardly shouting "COME! BE FAT!" from the rooftops is she?! I have green eyes, am I promoting that? What do people expect fat people to do? Retreat to the shadows until they're thin? *eye roll* Just let them live ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I dislike her

Promoting obesity
Oh here we go.... I have blonde hair, I'm promoting that everyone should want to be blonde. I'm also tall so I'm shaming anyone that's short just by existing. Being fat doesn't mean anyone is promoting obesity, it means they're fat. Let them worry about their own health and size. It's not your job to tell them that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not clued up on the rules but if Jess mentions that something is gifted in a story, does she also need to hashtag all other stories relating to the gifted item?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.