Jessontheplussize #8 Workouts and dodgy air wrap hair, how many of Hinch's followers are still there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thanks to @Sozhun for the most liked title.

Anyone care to do a recap?

ETA Not sure why her name has an extra E....i'm still new to this opening new threads malarky!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
New thread. Thanks to @Sozhun for the most liked title.

Anyone care to do a recap?

ETA Not sure why her name has an extra E....i'm still new to this opening new threads malarky!
Don't wanna be 'that' person but this wasn't the most liked thread suggestion

Incase anyone has missed it, Jess has a broken tooth You may not have noticed because she's hardly mentioned it

Reactions: 7
Sorry. Next time I'll leave it for someone else to create a new thread as it appears I'm not very good at it.
No don’t be silly. You did it when it needed done and nobody else was sorting it! I’ve created threads with the wrong title a few times. I used to look and try and find the title myself until I realised you can sort the posts by most liked. You press this button:
But don’t mind folk moaning. People always moan but don’t create the titles themselves (that isn’t aimed at any one person in particular, it’s a general observation across all threads I am on) x

Reactions: 17
Thanks for that I hadn't realised that I need to order the threads.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why I’m surprised that she’s straddling her sofa whilst dripping in sweat. I really don’t.

I don’t know why I’m surprised that she’s straddling her sofa whilst dripping in sweat. I really don’t.
Spoke too soon - now I’m even more confused as to why I’m surprised she bought a bobble to ABSORB SWEAT

Last edited:
Oh no I know that! It just seems like everytime I make a new thread it goes tits up for me!
You did the thing that nobody could be bothered doing so thank you!

Jess ‘sized up’ to a 28... yeah really don’t think so Jess as a matter of fact they look a tad small. What is with her constantly trying to show she’s not as big as she is?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Omg I literally came to say this!! Sized up? They look like they fit a little too much, there’s not much material spare like.

Reactions: 6
Agree about the PJs, they’re too tight, proven by Jess’s inability to do her trademark stretch out the waistband move.

Came here to say the same. Those pjs look like they are going to split when she sits down. Not comfy at all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.