Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
Not to stand up for her but I always serve salad in a side bowl. I had a Gousto meal (just to add didn’t use her code) and I prep the salad in a bowl and we grad it from that later.
I do too sometimes but probably more when sitting down to eat the three of us but they always seem to sit on couch.

Kudos to her for trying, she is clearly working out and trying to eat better. Rome wasn't built in a day and it's good for her

Reactions: 1

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I think she might have sent a message or presented maybe? Bagachipz was on it but think she only sent a congratulatory message or something. There were only a few nominations. I'm just imagining the judges and other nominations scrolling through Jess' page to see how good she is at fashion influencing to see her in a week old workout gear and pyjamas with food on
I thought exactly this but I think she has cleaned up her page as when Iooked through it to see why someone would even consider nominating her there is very little evidence of her as we have all seen her day to day for last 9 months !

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I was pleasantly surprised by her portion size tonight but equally confused by the rocket type salad that appeared to be no where near dinner
I was wondering if she was prepping her lunch for tomorrow ?

I do this sometimes even at hope to stop me being lazy and buying convenient food 🤣

Jammydodge

VIP Member
To be fair she probably is knocking on a size 30... Since lockdown in pretty sure these bopo influencers have been having eating contests, just stumbled across fatgirlfashioninspo whose account I hadn't seen for a while and she's easily double the size, loads of them have piled the weight on like there's no tomorrow so they can tell the internet how much they love themselves
That will be all the freebie sweets and gusto boxes !

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
That black soft/fluffy tracksuit comes up massive! I was waiting to see what size she got it in, I ordered it and was sceptical as I don’t like ordering sets as diff size top and bottom, you could easily size down in it!

grace28

Chatty Member
To be fair she probably is knocking on a size 30... Since lockdown in pretty sure these bopo influencers have been having eating contests, just stumbled across fatgirlfashioninspo whose account I hadn't seen for a while and she's easily double the size, loads of them have piled the weight on like there's no tomorrow so they can tell the internet how much they love themselves
I saw her the other day and I agree. It’s a shame as I really used to like her so not sure why she’s going down this route.

Last edited:

Helkat207

Same hair washing bollocks 🙄

And yah, the dress looks like ham.

At least people are being honest in the comments for once. Usually they are licking her arse.
Ooh there’s me- yes I did give a compliment but only cause I didn’t wanna get mobbed!!!!! 😂

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I know she can't get out to a hair dressers at the moment but her hair colour is an absolute mess and she needs to get it sorted as soon as she can.
She had the original colour done at the hairdressers then washed it with that god awful purple shampoo.

More filming herself shoveling crap down her gob. How can any of her loyal followers enjoy watching this and think it's good content ?

Last edited: