Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
She does absolutely nothing 99.9 percent of the time, when she does provide ‘content’ it’s 99% ads and it’s shit. she’s a fat lazy slob yet gets collekshun after collekshun with in the shite and she gets to fuck off abroad to show off her shite collekshun.

I appreciate I said shite and collekshun a lot in that rant but oh well 🤣
I’m just sick of these instacunts

Reactions: 21

Diddikins

VIP Member
I want to see if she'll try a Portuguese tart in Portugal instead of the first tune being at lidl, it's the only holiday content I want.
By “Portuguese tart” do you mean steak pie, chips and gravy?

• Haha

mee43

VIP Member
It seems very odd that holiday. Can’t put my finger on why, but I feel like it was maybe supposed to coincide with her swimwear release and something has fallen through so she went there with Milli instead.
I’m not explaining myself very well but something seems fishy about it 😂

Rvg

VIP Member
I know people saying she looks good in outfits.but skin literally looks worse yet? Like someone’s cut her?
I reckon we will get a series of crying stories on insta soon about how devastated she is that the roaccutane hasn’t worked. She won’t acknowledge how she’s been doing everything she shouldn’t whilst on them

• Haha

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
It’s not a flattering look is it?
Hectic little day : up at lunchtime, put hoody on, picked spots, answered two questions from me fans who love Mi Kollekshun, eat roast dinner and cake, tell everyone about me cheap St. Christopher ( unlike H.Samuels very dear one that only me mam can afford)...

• Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
She without fail always has to mention the seatbelt extender thing, I think by now even she is shocked that the seatbelt fits and so just has to post about it because she’s so chuffed… saddo
482377FD-D632-49F7-B8D0-89B275EC867B.jpeg

---
Also has she finally accepted that she’s not a size 24 anymore????

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I’m so glad she ordered a new dress for her birthday. She hardly has any dresses at all.

It really does go to show what she really thinks of her ITS collections. She brought out a collection of dresses that she said could be dressed up or down - in fact at first glance I thought she was wearing the black linen style one. She can’t have worn all of those outfits so, even if she wanted something new to wear, she would still have something out of her collection. Not only that, the dress she had on was in addition to the others she ordered from H&M.

loolabelle

VIP Member
I’d be so excited to have the opportunity to restart, buy new colours, new textures, a blank canvas! I honestly though you bought a sofa and by the time it was knackered, your tastes had changed and you were thrilled to get it out of the door and find a new different one!

Reactions: 20

KayTay

Really making the most of the few days away… getting up at 10 past 11 how can you sleep through alarm? Obviously turned it off.
Came here to say this. Who the hell stays in bed until gone 11am on holiday, especially if you're only there for a short time?! She does this at home! Absolute waste of time!

Reactions: 20

Rvg

VIP Member
I was just about to say the same thing BINGO!
I knew it 😂 sorry but who starts crying and their first thought is I’ll put the camera on and post insta stories 🙄 I would normally have complete sympathy for skin problems but she would’ve been told what she can and can’t do on roaccutane and she’s done it all. She’s still shovelling on thick make up, digging her spots out, drinking alcohol and going out in the sun. It’s all her doing and she’ll never change

Reactions: 19

Diddikins

VIP Member
I just can’t get over the amount of food there. But more to the point, she cooked just as much when there were only four of them!

So you have

A pan of salt mince and dumplings
Stuffing
Yorkshires
Sausages
Roast potatoes
Mashed potatoes
Cauliflower cheese
Plain Cauliflower
Roasted Carrots/veg
Plain carrots
Cabbage
Mashed swede

It’s just so unnecessary. The mince and dumplings is a meal in itself like a stew or a shepherds pie, so you’d have that with maybe a side of potatoes and a bit of veg.

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’d be straight in to room shower and changed out exploring grabbing some lunch and a bevvy then sunbathing and napping on a sunbed if I was tired. God nice things are wasted on that pair. Stood farting about filming him playing with lights and just sat in the room.

Diddikins

VIP Member
She clearly thinks it’s funny. It’s not, it’s weird. They should have just kept the old foisty one.

• Heart