Jesslifeasweknowit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very bulbous

I am questioning cranio type symptoms

Not being mean but her kids are funny looking

They all have dummy mouths
I said this, the baby is funny looking wonder if it’s got some health issues it’s head is massive, very large forehead and the facial features are squashed together lower down into the face! Maybe chromosomal defects ?

How on earth is she getting gifted big icandy sets?!
probably begging Or selling her soul to a company, loads of them all do it. Her instagram content is dyer.her videos are awful quality.Can’t believe the companies approve them.I’d be embarrassed If it was my products she was advertising.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Who posts that they had to go to hospital with their child with no context. Attention seeking much? You ok hun?!? Hope the child is ok but find it really bad taste to post that!! Also - todays insta photo. Filter is doing her no favours. Is she preggers?

Who posts that they had to go to hospital with their child with no context. Attention seeking much? You ok hun?!? Hope the child is ok but find it really bad taste to post that!! Also - todays insta photo. Filter is doing her no favours. Is she preggers?
I don't think she is, she just eats absolute shite and has never lost the baby weight before having another z

I don’t get why they phoned an ambulance when they said the kid was fine? Yes take her to the hospital to be safe but why ring an ambulance? Then waste time getting telephone appointments from 111 and not use them?

Is todays claims of never drinking ever in response to this? Maybe she doesn’t but for a non drinker their fridge sure has a lot of booze in it!
Craig definitely drinks and I'm sure I saw a pic of her in the summer with a can of Stella. I don't think she drinks much though. Haven't 2 of her siblings had issues with alcohol?

Why doesn't she cut the boys hair?! If he had some lovely curls or something then fair enough but it just looks naff imo.

It is never, ever okay to post photos of your children in the bath online, to a public account and one that you’re so desperate within, that you’d tag a bit of dust in the corner, to try and make it show up in more places on the internet 🤢

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how someone so dull gets so much free stuff. I could literally tell you exactly what she’s going to say in each video

“morning guuuuuuys happyyyyyyy *insert day here*. We’ve had a slow morning, got nine hundred loads of washing done, done some college work, hung the washing out, hoovered up, Penny’s got swimming tonight sooooo yeah”

I don’t get how someone so dull gets so much free stuff. I could literally tell you exactly what she’s going to say in each video

“morning guuuuuuys happyyyyyyy *insert day here*. We’ve had a slow morning, got nine hundred loads of washing done, done some college work, hung the washing out, hoovered up, Penny’s got swimming tonight sooooo yeah”
Don't forget dancing for the golden child too!

Have you seen her begging for the otter toy and clothes today on her stories
Her kids are so odd looking and all have dummy mouth
---
Craig definitely drinks and I'm sure I saw a pic of her in the summer with a can of Stella. I don't think she drinks much though. Haven't 2 of her siblings had issues with alcohol?
Yes her sister is a recovering alcoholic

Have you seen her begging for the otter toy and clothes today on her stories
Her kids are so odd looking and all have dummy mouth
---

Yes her sister is a recovering alcoholic
Yep in mamas and papas! I saw a picture of the boy the other day and was horrified at the shape of his teeth from having a dummy far too much.

Yep in mamas and papas! I saw a picture of the boy the other day and was horrified at the shape of his teeth from having a dummy far too much.
penny is clearly golden child isn’t she ? She looks so awkward at the dance competitions and I don’t think she should be putting all that make up on her

Hahahaha did anyone see that post about being the victim of other people’s jealousy? Clearly a dig at the boys’ mother. Maybe if Craiiiiiig just paid for the boys there wouldn’t be any drama. Stop playing the perfect stepmother when you’re encouraging your fella not to pay for his kids. It won’t work out for you very well when he leaves you like he left the other two mothers, then doesn’t pay for your four cos you’ve told him it’s ok not to pay for your offspring if you aren’t with the mother anymore