Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinker

BULLIES…. No darling simply people making comments on facts and things you do!

font put your life online for thousands of people to see if you don’t want criticism 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Nuggets34

Another pr product is this girl for real, I'd love to know what absolute rubbish she tells these companies to con them into gifting her all these prams.
Anyone see the smyths toy store ad with the playmat? She got less then 40 likes in 24hrs!!! Then she added dodgy hashtags and engagement groups and low and behold she got into the hundreds. I'm actually going to start sending these companies screenshots as beggers like her need to be stopped. She also needs a bath she looks filthy

Reactions: 3

Nuggets34

I can't believe she has moaned about people who buy follows and take rubbish pictures getting ads, her photos are awful and one look at her follows and they are majority bought. The only likes she gets on photos are because she uses hash tags for engagement groups.

Nuggets34

Child not strapped in properly AGAIN. I wonder if she gets any backlash over the car safety. Those straps are too loose and not even on properly. Not to mention the coat.
Shes a professional mum remember, she's got 3 under 3 she knows how to raise kids she doesn't need people telling her what to do 🙄 she probably just loosened them when they stopped, just like she stopped and put a coat on her before going through the car wash the other week, sure when they got out of the car wash she will of pulled straight over to take the coat back of because she's such a good mum.

Omg on her latest photo, her legs and hands look like cheap mahogany wood! her face is a light orange bloody awful!
Does she not own a tan glove and mirror???

• Haha

fakeit2makeit

Yessssss hon! Glad we agree
It’s always about Penneh or the newest crotch goblin
The rest are slung to the side
Penneh is mummy’s money maker as a dance girl
She can’t dance though
She’s forcing her kid into it for publicity and attention
She will be pregnant again soon just you watch
A wedding crotch goblin
She so desperately wants to be like susannah the one with 8 kids it’s obvious
Jess thinks she will have all the benefits if she keeps her legs open
Joke
The next will be an accident it just happened you watch! She’s an absolute scruff notice she never shows the house and the kids 9/10 sit on the floor to eat. She’s constantly at her mums passing the kids about very rare she has all 4, such an amazing mum I think not she’s desperate for the big fam life. but Actually can’t manage the kids she has.

Reactions: 2

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
crocodile tears last week and a load of Bellshill about the kids being strapped in properly. Low and behold, child with one strap on and 1 halfway down her arm tonight. Moron

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
Notice how she didn't cry and mention us moaning about her lack of car safety! That's because she knows she's in the wrong.

Nuggets34

does any one know what the new business is doing?
No idea but it will be something crap no doubt.
Shes already looping the life out of the page to get a following, clearly to incapable and to lazy to grow a organic following. I'll wait to watch it flop like the youtube channel. Shame you can't buy Intelligence like you can buy follows

Nuggets34

Getting gifted your food at a cheap chain pub has to be the lowest and most shameful thing I've seen from her. Jess we all know they didn't contact you and you sent one of your generic beggy emails. Pay for your own food you scrounger

fran76

this woman needs to have a good bloody bath look at the state of her tan lines in the latest stories. less is more! also anyone notice how rough she is looking maybe this look how amazing I'm doing is running thin? also wonder where her husband is at. he never seems to do any thing with the kids even the older boys that are his.?

Yorkshiregirl2019

Getting gifted your food at a cheap chain pub has to be the lowest and most shameful thing I've seen from her. Jess we all know they didn't contact you and you sent one of your generic beggy emails. Pay for your own food you scrounger
I am sure she ‘worked’ with them before.

• Haha

MrsRara

She is scummy, popping sprogz so she don’t have to work
I’m not sure she understands that whilst she is ‘employed full time’ she’s only actually worked for the company a bare minimum over the last 4 years just to ensure she still qualifies for the mat leave no doubt!!
It’s personal choice how many kids she has, or how close together but that comment really annoyed me!!

fran76

why is she so stupid, not only would her child be dead in a car accident but to share it after so many have said about her lack of parenting skills. colour of a gold fish, memory of a gold fish. least the kids are going some where other then a supermarket or toy shop #prtrip to a circus
#onthescroungeagain

Has she sold her soul to next, she tags it in every picture! Her constant, look how great I am becomes tiresome. You’ve 3 children and plenty of help you should be managing!!!