Jesslifeasweknowit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg didn’t realise there was a thread on this absolute skank! Firstly her kids teeth are rank all have mega dummy gobs and manky teeth be a parent and not a lazy arse! why does penny who is at school have a dummy and bottle disgusting . Secondly pennnyyy is clearly the firm favourite you wouldn’t know she had a boy(not that she allows him to be one) cut the kids hair it’s bloody horrid! and the other two well unless it’s an Ad they don’t get a place on the grid just like the step kids! unless she selling their souls to make money or trying the look at me I’m the perfect mum with all these kids you don’t see or hear about them. this woman is delusional she’s ever thing you’d not want to be as a parent. Wash your face,brush your teeth and stop playing with your manky hair!

Why is there no new threads about Thai gummy slummy
Mummy
Glad you said this as I stumbled across this thread purely by accident can’t stand her and how she thinks she’s amazing bet the hubby to be will be looking else where soon he doesn’t seem the type to actually parent his kids more so when he has so many with 3 women
what a catch The dosser is!

Reactions: 1
Omg didn’t realise there was a thread on this absolute skank! Firstly her kids teeth are rank all have mega dummy gobs and manky teeth be a parent and not a lazy arse! why does penny who is at school have a dummy and bottle disgusting . Secondly pennnyyy is clearly the firm favourite you wouldn’t know she had a boy(not that she allows him to be one) cut the kids hair it’s bloody horrid! and the other two well unless it’s an Ad they don’t get a place on the grid just like the step kids! unless she selling their souls to make money or trying the look at me I’m the perfect mum with all these kids you don’t see or hear about them. this woman is delusional she’s ever thing you’d not want to be as a parent. Wash your face,brush your teeth and stop playing with your manky hair!

Glad you said this as I stumbled across this thread purely by accident can’t stand her and how she thinks she’s amazing bet the hubby to be will be looking else where soon he doesn’t seem the type to actually parent his kids more so when he has so many with 3 women
what a catch The dosser is!

Yessssss hon! Glad we agree
It’s always about Penneh or the newest crotch goblin
The rest are slung to the side
Penneh is mummy’s money maker as a dance girl
She can’t dance though
She’s forcing her kid into it for publicity and attention
She will be pregnant again soon just you watch
A wedding crotch goblin
She so desperately wants to be like susannah the one with 8 kids it’s obvious
Jess thinks she will have all the benefits if she keeps her legs open
Joke

Reactions: 1
Yessssss hon! Glad we agree
It’s always about Penneh or the newest crotch goblin
The rest are slung to the side
Penneh is mummy’s money maker as a dance girl
She can’t dance though
She’s forcing her kid into it for publicity and attention
She will be pregnant again soon just you watch
A wedding crotch goblin
She so desperately wants to be like susannah the one with 8 kids it’s obvious
Jess thinks she will have all the benefits if she keeps her legs open
Joke
The next will be an accident it just happened you watch! She’s an absolute scruff notice she never shows the house and the kids 9/10 sit on the floor to eat. She’s constantly at her mums passing the kids about very rare she has all 4, such an amazing mum I think not she’s desperate for the big fam life. but Actually can’t manage the kids she has.

Reactions: 2
The next will be an accident it just happened you watch! She’s an absolute scruff notice she never shows the house and the kids 9/10 sit on the floor to eat. She’s constantly at her mums passing the kids about very rare she has all 4, such an amazing mum I think not she’s desperate for the big fam life. but Actually can’t manage the kids she has.
Craig is trapped well and truly
I know someone who personally knows him and he wishes he was single because he feels well and truly trapped

Craig is trapped well and truly
I know someone who personally knows him and he wishes he was single because he feels well and truly trapped
I bet it won’t be long and he’ll have a wondering eye he will be pig sick kids round his feet all day he looks a lot older then her couldn’t think of any thing worse when he’s already had kids to be stuck with more

She’s such a witch about her step kids. ‘Family of 6’ ‘Our 4 kids’ what about the other 3? Aren’t they part of her perfect family? I hope to god they dislike her guts
She’s advertising them this weekend well and truly must be running low on content also Her youngest child is so funny looking I thought there might of been something wrong when she first announced her on the gram ?

Last edited:
Glad someone else has spotted the kids teeth. Mind you, the mums look manky as well. I cringe at how hard she tries to promote the perfect family image. And even after loads of people messaged her about car seat straps, she still doesn't strap them in properly!!!

Glad someone else has spotted the kids teeth. Mind you, the mums look manky as well. I cringe at how hard she tries to promote the perfect family image. And even after loads of people messaged her about car seat straps, she still doesn't strap them in properly!!!
I also think shes been reading here as all of a sudden shes posted her little boy who again look at his teeth massive dummy gap and decay at the front of his top 2 disgusting! Her teeth are the same all black and full of visible decay🤢 she had the nerve to post about a dentist the other maybe she should visit one or hoping they gift her treatment 😂

Those teeth
Defo smokes
Ashtray mouth as well as rotten teeth nice, she’s been reading here without doubt posting the kids on her grid,still Stand get the boys hair cut it’s as ratty as hers and doesn’t like nice. Then the baby finally gets a look in without an ad slapped in the caption still funny looking massive head Has she mentioned any issues?
and the completely forgotten one that she calls the brat!
Healthy breakfast fruit in a bowl she will be filming them brushing their teeth next🤣😂
Drives me mad look at me I’ve managed to put washing out and the dishwasher on with 4 kids. Well done love welcome to becoming an adult after knocking all the kids out.

In her new grid post I get vibes her baby isn’t well? Like she looks vacant ? Not being nasty just an observation?