Jesslifeasweknowit

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please wipe the foundation from your lips if you're reading this. It makes you look deathly.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god take that lolly away from that baby in the pram! They are so dangerous!!

Does this woman want a gold sticker for every time she brags that she's got her life in order. She has an unemployed husband to help with the kids I'd have more admiration for her if she was actually relatable but she's not. also how many bubbles does she think she's entitled to, she's with her parents and her sister daily.

Reactions: 2
Does this woman want a gold sticker for every time she brags that she's got her life in order. She has an unemployed husband to help with the kids I'd have more admiration for her if she was actually relatable but she's not. also how many bubbles does she think she's entitled to, she's with her parents and her sister daily.
I agree. Still can't get over the fake tan that she gets all over her hands, the foundation lips and her straw hair

Has she sold her soul to next, she tags it in every picture! Her constant, look how great I am becomes tiresome. You’ve 3 children and plenty of help you should be managing!!!

Child not strapped in properly AGAIN. I wonder if she gets any backlash over the car safety. Those straps are too loose and not even on properly. Not to mention the coat.
Shes a professional mum remember, she's got 3 under 3 she knows how to raise kids she doesn't need people telling her what to do 🙄 she probably just loosened them when they stopped, just like she stopped and put a coat on her before going through the car wash the other week, sure when they got out of the car wash she will of pulled straight over to take the coat back of because she's such a good mum.

Reactions: 3
Shes a professional mum remember, she's got 3 under 3 she knows how to raise kids she doesn't need people telling her what to do 🙄 she probably just loosened them when they stopped, just like she stopped and put a coat on her before going through the car wash the other week, sure when they got out of the car wash she will of pulled straight over to take the coat back of because she's such a good mum.
Makes me sick to see people being so careless with car safety. I just can't understand the mentality of a parent like that. Surely they realise its wrong? Do they just not care?!

A few weeks back she was raving about mam even took over the stories for a day.... roll on a few weeks and tommee tipee is now the best thing she’s ever used .... she’s soooo unrelatable! 🤯🤯

You’d also think she was the only woman to have 3 young children she loves a good bit of self praise a mean I’d give her some if she actually did it alone for lost fo the day instead did breaking covid rules 🤭😱

She’s at
A few weeks back she was raving about mam even took over the stories for a day.... roll on a few weeks and tommee tipee is now the best thing she’s ever used .... she’s soooo unrelatable! 🤯🤯

You’d also think she was the only woman to have 3 young children she loves a good bit of self praise a mean I’d give her some if she actually did it alone for lost fo the day instead did breaking covid rules 🤭😱
She’s at it again bright orange and going to see her sister maybe someone needs to remind her what a support bubble is as she’s clearly to thick to know!

Can almost guarantee she'll be pestering silver Cross
Child not strapped in safely again!!!!
And look at the difference in colour of her neck to her face. Foundation is 10 shades to dark

Once again, straps too loose and hanging off the poor kids shoulders ffs.
Christ why is she so orange? Does no one tell her she looks this awful colour? Her neck is a different colour to her face!
lay of the tan it’s awful!