Jessiika Wilson #8 Crying eyes, ticket sale lies, lingerie to get in the mood, Phil just wants some food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goldie is absolutely old enough to entertain herself near Jess while she is packing orders. I know it’s hard to get stuff done with kids around, but during the day when she only has one, she could manage! Yeah you have to supervise as you go, but most mums (not you Jess) are well used to that and it becomes instinct. Even setting her up with the iPad and snacks would probably give her an hour. She is just looking for any excuse not to work really. Also why would she not utilise daycare for Goldie when she actually needs it? Instead of for when she sits at home all day doing nothing 😡

Reactions: 17
Goldie is absolutely old enough to entertain herself near Jess while she is packing orders. I know it’s hard to get stuff done with kids around, but during the day when she only has one, she could manage! Yeah you have to supervise as you go, but most mums (not you Jess) are well used to that and it becomes instinct. Even setting her up with the iPad and snacks would probably give her an hour. She is just looking for any excuse not to work really. Also why would she not utilise daycare for Goldie when she actually needs it? Instead of for when she sits at home all day doing nothing 😡
Find it hard to believe she can sit and binge watch TV without the kids interrupting, but when it comes to work, she can’t possibly do it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought they were doing something like this, after seeing her draw the fence in a story last week. That’s so foul, I’d rather have no fence.

The mail box is nice but does NOT suit that fence or her house. Yikes.
My goodness 😳😳😳 that does not look great at all, definitely not for what I expected from her going on and on about it lol also, she said mesh.. It's more like chicken wire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought they were doing something like this, after seeing her draw the fence in a story last week. That’s so foul, I’d rather have no fence.

As if those bludgers will ever close the gates. If they got an electric gate the unsupervised brats darlings would wreck it in no time trying to ride on it.

Reactions: 2
Again, she has made a change that has no flow with anything else chosen. She has chosen a traditional rural style fencing, a coastal style mailbox and it's all in front of her squat, mid-nineties house of cream and maroon. And the inside is the usual shades of white influencer style with a useless fireplace.

Reactions: 14
Clocking off at midday when there's still so many orders waiting to go out, for an already-DELAYED product. And then to not even pack them over the weekend. Oh. My. Lord. I bleeping want to scream watching her attempt to run this business yet her stupid little minions still eat it all up.

And then to blame Goldie... Just wow, the lack of preparation and planning is astounding. She could have utilised a daycare day as mentioned above, or have Goldie in the "warehouse" with some toys and activities (do they even have any?!!), or perhaps even pre planned someone to come over for a playdate with their kid while she gets stuck into orders since she's known about this launch for a stupid amount of time. She really must not have any true and supportive friends IRL?! She's unbelievable. (but also not, because it's jess).

Don't even get me started on this fence!!!! Imagine ripping down an old, dated fence only to replace it with an equally dated and old looking fence. But not to worry, because throw on a modern letterbox and hope for the best that it distracts from the crappy fence! SUCH a weird combo. She really has zero idea with what direction she's going with this house so it's becoming a complete mash up that makes no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The entire thing is a mismatch 😂😂 suits her so well - yet another ‘Reno’ not thought out properly hahaha

Reactions: 4
I am shocked, but I shouldn’t be, she is so lazy and care free about packing customer orders. She expects them to all buy up big & sell her out on a delayed laugh night, yet the same support isn’t given back by packing and shipping orders ASAP.
If Goldie can’t sit and play on an iPad, do some drawing, painting, dolls for a few hours she’s got issues. My kid isn’t even 3 yet and can be amused for hours when I have to work from home with her, Jess is a proper bleep and tit house parent, why do people support her?

I also see her manager Miki is looking into a boob job, seems strange timing since one of her besties Shay Flows had the removed from sickness and is dead against them.

The entire thing is a mismatch 😂😂 suits her so well - yet another ‘Reno’ not thought out properly hahaha
It’s good for us to get a laugh out of all the stupid trends and things she thinks is cool & aesthetic 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I love how she just ever so casually mentions that she palmed Goo Goo off to her neighbour….must occur often 😵💫
“100 is a lot for today, because I’ve got Goldie tosay, it’s just me and her…IVE JUST PALMED HER OFF TO THE NEIGHBOUR”
so you don’t actually have Goldie at all, and could easily get more work done? 😡😡

Reactions: 12
Do people really feel comfortable palming off their young kids to people they didn’t even know a year ago? Like are you aware of everyone that could come into that house and be around your child, and the supervision levels…..I get Jessiika isn’t concerned, but is this normal 🤔?

Reactions: 9
Thread idea -
Jessiika Wilson #9 - the only box Phil is packing is bloom, parenting for Messi is still doom and gloom.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

It looks SO bad!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.