Jessiika Wilson #8 Crying eyes, ticket sale lies, lingerie to get in the mood, Phil just wants some food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@notgifted thanks for the thread title

full title:Crying eyes, ticket sale lies, lingerie to create the mood, poor Phil just wants a wife to make him food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol at the bugs. Bugs don’t fly around looking for acreage you clown!! Happened at our house last night too and has happened before when kids leave the door open. Newsflash…we don’t live on acreage!! Just vac the bugs up and get on with it!!

Also It’s ACREAGE, Jess. Not ACERAGE 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol at the bugs. Bugs don’t fly around looking for acreage you clown!! Happened at our house last night too and has happened before when kids leave the door open. Newsflash…we don’t live on acreage!! Just vac the bugs up and get on with it!!

Acerage, average, same same.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They look like tit literally the day after she gets them done, i don't understand why she doesn't look after them, especially when she pays all this money.
Have you seen her kids? Her own flesh & blood. She can’t even look after them, let alone much else.

Reactions: 7
I get mine laminated and I have the most stubborn eyebrow hairs, and they still look great weeks later! I bet she gets them wet on the first day and is too lazy to avoid water on them in the shower.

Reactions: 4

Also, she doesn’t live on Acerage or acreage, she’s 1000sqm short 😬😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.