Jessiika Wilson #8 Crying eyes, ticket sale lies, lingerie to get in the mood, Phil just wants some food

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so excited. Who is on the guest list?! I know the Kearns are, but I think they’ll skip it. Any other influencers?
The Kearns will skip, still think the beast if pregnant and even if she isn't they won't be able to afford it. Sadly we will miss the entertainment from Sezzys super tit outfit but also thankfully we will be spared the trauma of watching the midget drunk feeling up the hot girls.
Think Methi will still provide us lots to snark on, I already know I am going to hate that green sequin dress.

Reactions: 9
Attendees I think will attend , Crystal Zondag, Laura Bentley, Mikhailla, Danni Rogers, Mikki Fisher, I desperately want the Swamp Cartel (Kearns) to attend. He cannot keep his grimy mits off other women, so it will be a competition of the grubs between Brandley & Phil as to which one of them can get a glimpse of more stray flaps or booby mishaps.

We know Methica will look the trashiest and most bogan.

We could probably assume all Mikhaillas talent will be there as they are likely made to attend and or use it as marketing opportunity. That grot Georg Wolf too maybe?

those cookies are so tit 🤣🤣 just suits them theme really

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gifted thousands of dollars worth of active wear and wears this for a one off “workout” 🤦🏼‍♀️ #idontusefiltersanymore

She had to have been crying over those stupid cookies 🤣 why one earth would you have them for a Xmas party even if they were meant to be stockings wouldn’t you have your branding or replica photo albums in Xmas colours.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Gifted thousands of dollars worth of active wear and wears this for a one off “workout” 🤦🏼‍♀️ #idontusefiltersanymore

She had to have been crying over those stupid cookies 🤣 why one earth would you have them for a Xmas party even if they were meant to be stockings wouldn’t you have your branding or replica photo albums in Xmas colours.
With her signature a$$ shake at the end .. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Ooo that makes even more sense than a baby bootie or bootie (ass) cookie. She really should have gone with traditional Xmas colours though 😂
hahaha that was my joke, I knew it was a santa sack but looks like a baby bootie being baby blue! ha! Fail sorry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The workout videos she talks about usually only go for one song. Which is ideal because about three minutes is how long she is interested in any physical exercise she has attempted this year.

So that's ice skating, running, the assault bike, Pilates and now dance workouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The workout videos she talks about usually only go for one song. Which is ideal because about three minutes is how long she is interested in any physical exercise she has attempted this year.

So that's ice skating, running, the assault bike, Pilates and now dance workouts.
And as if the sex with Filth lasts longer than one song either

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Those cookies are absolute fail, obviously there meant to be santa sacks but i cant unsee a baby bootie 🤦‍♀️

why wouldn't she get some cookies that shaped like photo album with boom on them with all the different colours, that could be cute.. i mean not that we support her business 🤣 But its a idea. Lol

Reactions: 8
Those cookies are absolute fail, obviously there meant to be santa sacks but i cant unsee a baby bootie 🤦‍♀️

why wouldn't she get some cookies that shaped like photo album with boom on them with all the different colours, that could be cute.. i mean not that we support her business 🤣 But its a idea. Lol
Even just a plain plaque fondant cookie with her brand stamped, she’s such a basic witch, yet tries to be all boujie

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.