Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mummy gets a MECCA haul, Goldie gets a gift, the boys get nothing and the friend gets her crappy album.
Those Mecca hauls she posts seem to go to at least $200-$300 on average 🤯 When coupled with all the other beauty appointments the amount she spends on herself per week is really staggering.

Reactions: 14
I remember she did the same for Christmas.
tacky to gift something that you only bought for a few bucks and looks like stock that just hasn’t moved.
Exactly, if they were a family or friend wouldn't they have already supported her business by buying one? Like all those friends who supported her by purchasing their own Xmas party ticket... oh wait, they were pressured into that. :rolleyes:

Also, I might be reading into this way too much because everything she does annoys me but the story this morning sitting in front of her half finished fireplace seemed really passive aggressive with the music choice. Lyrics saying "waste my time, waste my time, y'all bout to make me lose my mind" like as if she was pissed it wasn't finished fast enough. She will turn that fireplace on once to get Fill make an over-produced reel then it will never be used again... also the reading bench for what? She doesn't read, can't see netflix from there and she sure as tit won't read her kids a book.

Reactions: 12
I agree with not feeling comfortable commenting on children and it’s so sad these influenzas put their children on display for the internet to see without their consent, but sadly yes, Goldie absolutely has features of mosaic down syndrome and I cannot believe she’s never been assessed.
Mosaic DS is a little difference in that you may not carry all of the features of classic DS as it is mosaic in nature. Goldie absolutely exhibits a number of features and these deadbeat parents shouldn’t have had children if they can’t look into these things.

Reactions: 17
I agree with not feeling comfortable commenting on children and it’s so sad these influenzas put their children on display for the internet to see without their consent, but sadly yes, Goldie absolutely has features of mosaic down syndrome and I cannot believe she’s never been assessed.
Mosaic DS is a little difference in that you may not carry all of the features of classic DS as it is mosaic in nature. Goldie absolutely exhibits a number of features and these deadbeat parents shouldn’t have had children if they can’t look into these things.
I’ve just done a google search and most of the kids look exactly like Goldie in the first few photos that popped up. How have they not looked into this!

Reactions: 4
I just looked at the Goldie tab and WOW! She 100% shows similar features - her parents should be trying to help her so she can do well in life not turn a blind eye to suit themselves when it’s setting her up to fail

Exactly, if they were a family or friend wouldn't they have already supported her business by buying one? Like all those friends who supported her by purchasing their own Xmas party ticket... oh wait, they were pressured into that. :rolleyes:

Also, I might be reading into this way too much because everything she does annoys me but the story this morning sitting in front of her half finished fireplace seemed really passive aggressive with the music choice. Lyrics saying "waste my time, waste my time, y'all bout to make me lose my mind" like as if she was pissed it wasn't finished fast enough. She will turn that fireplace on once to get Fill make an over-produced reel then it will never be used again... also the reading bench for what? She doesn't read, can't see netflix from there and she sure as tit won't read her kids a book.
It’ll be the tattle nook, where she can catchup on all our chats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

The fireplace is doing my head in. As everyone’s been saying, what’s the point in Queensland? How often is she really going to use it? Especially when just a few slides after she showed the progress she’s banging on about her ventilated seats in the new car and how amazing they are with the weather they get! She’s seriously bleeping stupid surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A fireplace in house where this past winter no one was shown wearing a jumper.🤪 Good move idiots.

Reactions: 16
The fireplace is doing my head in. As everyone’s been saying, what’s the point in Queensland? How often is she really going to use it? Especially when just a few slides after she showed the progress she’s banging on about her ventilated seats in the new car and how amazing they are with the weather they get! She’s seriously bleeping stupid surely?
Hahahaha! duck Methii Jessii is the dumbest duck.

Her seats to Billie Eilish could not be further away! Zoom in all you like babes. Might as well have watched it on you tube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Her friends don't even want to buy her Alibaba albums. If I was her friend/family I also wouldn't want to support her business because you know she will blow it all on herself.

I had a look through the 'Goldie' highlight reel and sadly the poor little thing was toe walking in a number of videos. I do believe she has something going on.

Jesssi loves waking up in the morning to silence and no kids. She regrets those children hard core, yet will happily bait her followers with the "i'm clucky" posts 🙄

Reactions: 16
I had a look through the 'Goldie' highlight reel and sadly the poor little thing was toe walking in a number of videos. I do believe she has something going on.

Jesssi loves waking up in the morning to silence and no kids. She regrets those children hard core, yet will happily bait her followers with the "i'm clucky" posts 🙄
I think we can all agree that it’s super lucky phil had the snip cos this witch doesn’t deserve any more kids😫

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Going through goldies highlight on her page, Jess used to look so much better! I don’t know what it is, but in all her old photos she looks heaps better than she does now. Everything she’s done to her face has made her look so strange!

Reactions: 7
Jess reallyyy seems like she has ADHD (and not in a trendy, everyone has ADHD now way 😂). I don’t want to speculate about the kids, but it is highly genetic and often co-morbid with other conditions.

Reactions: 7
Maybe the "gifted" photo albums to friends were samples or the damaged ones she can't sell :LOL::geek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Giving someone a 'free product' of yours isn't a birthday gift. It's essentially just advertising. She even put in a Bloom store card when she wrapped it. Incredibly unthoughtful and shows how selfish she is to still be thinking of herself and not the recipient.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Giving someone a 'free product' of yours isn't a birthday gift. It's essentially just advertising. She even put in a Bloom store card when she wrapped it. Incredibly unthoughtful and shows how selfish she is to still be thinking of herself and not the recipient.
It also screams "I was too lazy and cheap to go out and buy you an actual gift so I raided my shed, I mean warehouse, instead. Enjoy"

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.