Jessiika Wilson #6 Messi Jessi, maccas & pie, can't sell her tickets which makes her cry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has bought so many expensive things in the few weeks leading up to buying a new car! I know it’s all probably on a loan, (nothing wrong with that), and we bought our car in cash, but we saved so hard! We sacrificed a lot but did it. I checked out the jeans she was talking about because they did actually look good, but they were $240! Again nothing wrong with that for a good pair of jeans, but to splurge that kind of cash right before buying a new car. 🤯 Where does the money come from? I seriously hate that influencers get all of this money for doing what seems like nothing. Yes I’m jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Has she ever thought that maybe her kids are so destructive because they’re bored and desperate for attention and someone to play with them? I know every kid is different, and sure, some kids play more “messy” than others, but actually destroying furniture and decor?? That just screams a need for more attention and it’s so sad
Also screams her kids are feral brats because of the way they have been brought up

Phil's story made me laugh so much! Thanks for capturing and sharing here because I def would have missed it otherwise :ROFLMAO: I live for his passive aggressive digs that he ends up deleting soon after LOL
Do we reckon she made him delete it? Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Also screams her kids are feral brats because of the way they have been brought up

Do we reckon she made him delete it? Lol
Absolutely!! Just like any video with a snippet of her ugly unfiltered dial in it gets swiftly canned

She has bought so many expensive things in the few weeks leading up to buying a new car! I know it’s all probably on a loan, (nothing wrong with that), and we bought our car in cash, but we saved so hard! We sacrificed a lot but did it. I checked out the jeans she was talking about because they did actually look good, but they were $240! Again nothing wrong with that for a good pair of jeans, but to splurge that kind of cash right before buying a new car. 🤯 Where does the money come from? I seriously hate that influencers get all of this money for doing what seems like nothing. Yes I’m jealous.
I know exactly what you mean, this family are wasteful scum, don’t work hard for this income that is flaunted, no genuine saving up to buy the nice stuff, expects all the gifted tit, wants people to thinks he’s so fashionable and on trend but all I see is a filtered, trash bogan wearing clothes that are never flattering or cute in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHY IS AN 8/9 YO?? IN THE VERY REAR OF THE CAR AND NOT IN A CARSEAT.

One rear end accident and Levi will be dead.

I should know, I had a similar car and was rear ended and if my kid was back there he would not have survived. My car was smashed in completely up until the back seats.

Such a dead tit jessikkka.

Also $260 jeans.... Yeah nah. Use that money for swimming lessons you selfish head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I should know, I had a similar car and was rear ended and if my kid was back there he would not have survived. My car was smashed in completely up until the back seats.

Also $260 jeans.... Yeah nah. Use that money for swimming lessons you selfish head.
All of this!! I thought he was only 6/7 which makes it even worse!! G

Reactions: 10
And there we have it, the reason she got a palisade.....because Amy G got a palisade

The jeans were bleeping ugly and so unflattering. Not stylish, classy or sexy at all

And there we have it, the reason she got a palisade.....because Amy G got a palisade

The jeans were bleeping ugly and so unflattering. Not stylish, classy or sexy at all
I'm 51 and you wouldn't catch me dead in jeans as unflattering as those. They make her look so dowdy

Reactions: 4
Did I hear Philth say “say thank you for your new car” when she asked what he thinks?!
Seems like their relationship is the classic keep the other person happy by saying yes to whatever they want. The money won’t last forever 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
As predicted. The other two have got new seats. He’s in the back 😂 She is trash! I hope she gets pulled over and fined! Someone needs to burst her bubble stat!
Her car has very noticeable personalized plates (or the old one did!) so if there’s a couple of local police on here 🤞🏽Keep a look out for her!! She was in quite a rush a few weeks ago going through Carseldine & bracken ridge!!

Reactions: 12
The car is definitely bought under one of their business accounts and using it as a tax ride off. Her accountant is one of those influencer accountants so they would know all the tricks on what she can claim. Both Jess and Phil have their own businesses so I imagine they’re using both to claim claim claim and buy buy buy.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe jess recored Phil saying did you saythanks for the car 😂 low key living for these snarky comments, it's obviously under phils name, or business.. if he it is i can't believe he got the dead ass a car, she doesn't deserve anything.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe jess recored Phil saying did you saythanks for the car 😂 low key living for these snarky comments, it's obviously under phils name, or business.. if he it is i can't believe he got the dead ass a car, she doesn't deserve anything.
Not unlike the time jess accessed his super for her "mummy makeover" lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

I'm 51 and you wouldn't catch me dead in jeans as unflattering as those. They make her look so dowdy
I don't think she got The Pallisade!? I think she ended up with The Santa Fe!? I may be wrong. I tune out with her dribble. Always sounds like she is about to have a heroin nap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The car is definitely bought under one of their business accounts and using it as a tax ride off. Her accountant is one of those influencer accountants so they would know all the tricks on what she can claim. Both Jess and Phil have their own businesses so I imagine they’re using both to claim claim claim and buy buy buy.
I’m voting they refinanced through their house to buy the car as another theory.

Reactions: 6
I don't think she got The Pallisade!? I think she ended up with The Santa Fe!? I may be wrong. I tune out with her dribble. Always sounds like she is about to have a heroin nap.
You could be right. My mistake. I thought it was the same car

Reactions: 1
You could be right. My mistake. I thought it was the same car
I think the Palisade was too expensive for Jessi. The base model is the same price as her top model Santa Fe. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t deal with all the buttons in the photo this morning - looks so messy and disorganised. I couldn’t drive a car like that.

Reactions: 4
Yes messii - wear the clean white crisp skirt with a bralette, well & truly living up to your reputation :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.