Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is basically a teenager with some cash in her pocket. Everything is impulsive and lacks consideration, she’s caught up in what everyone else is doing and has and desperately wants to fit in so she impulse buys and is on a constant beauty quest with all her appointments.

She doesn’t seem to find any joy in the little things.

Reactions: 19
Surely she is putting money away into savings at the very least and all this stuff is bought with what’s left over? Surely. I just can’t reconcile this thoughtless impulse spending when she has three kids. This reminds me of when I was in my early twenties and first working but still living at home and I just went shopping as soon as my pay came in. Such regret for not saving but also, whatever I was young and naive, just Jess has no such excuse.

Reactions: 11
Surely she is putting money away into savings at the very least and all this stuff is bought with what’s left over? Surely. I just can’t reconcile this thoughtless impulse spending when she has three kids. This reminds me of when I was in my early twenties and first working but still living at home and I just went shopping as soon as my pay came in. Such regret for not saving but also, whatever I was young and naive, just Jess has no such excuse.
I think you’re giving her too much credit! The impulsive spending is next level, I think they’d be living paycheck to paycheck!

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe that anyone who dips into their super to pay for completely unnecessary expenses can have their finances sorted out.

Reactions: 23
Has anyone checked in on Jessiika? She has to Parent all three of her children today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Has anyone checked in on Jessiika? She has to Parent all three of her children today.
She will have a sister with her for sure. She wouldn't cope without Phil or at least a sister. She will be so depressed being with her kids. I feel another major purchase coming to compensate for her sad feelings....

Reactions: 5
As long as she’s joking 🤪 but I’d say his days are numbered…

Buys all these inappropriate things and then blames the children and dog when they inevitably get trashed.

Reactions: 6
Jessiikugh is experiencing what she puts out into the universe on the daily.

My bet is that the GC trip was cancelled and she asked Phil if she could go for a mini vacay for the weekend on her own. He said no because he doesn't like parenting much either, so she bought a useless big ticket item out of spite.

Also, not much wedding 2.0 discussion recently.

Reactions: 8
What sort of parent turns on their camera to record their toddler crying instead of comforting their little girl? Makes me bleeping sick. How awful that she finds parenting her own children such a miserable, torturous task. It genuinely upsets me. Those kids deserve better. She is a terrible mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Jessiikugh is experiencing what she puts out into the universe on the daily.

My bet is that the GC trip was cancelled and she asked Phil if she could go for a mini vacay for the weekend on her own. He said no because he doesn't like parenting much either, so she bought a useless big ticket item out of spite.

Also, not much wedding 2.0 discussion recently.
I think they’re going tomorrow to Tuesday 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.