Jessiika Wilson #4 no one wants to look after my kids, selling my dirty clothes to the highest bid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know any mothers except my Jessiiiika replica sister in law who can't look after their own 3 kids without help. It's actually very sad how much she relies on Phil. I have 4 kids and am alone with them majority of the time (husband works long days) I'm their mother, I can parent them. I find this is a bit of a thing in the IG influencer world, mums need to 'tap out' or rely on help to run errands because they can't handle their kids. I find it extremely strange being so reliant on others/husbands to deal with their own kids. They aren't 3 toddlers, the boys are school aged and should be quite manageable by now. Just shows how self absorbed/narcissistic IG influencers are when their life is so badly impacted by basic parenting.

Reactions: 22
She’s so rank, I always feel like I need a shower after watching her dance 🤢 she dresses like a slob. I was secretly hoping the fan blade would get her in that latest dancing masterpiece 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you don’t have the willpower to stop eating KFC, you won’t have the willpower to consistently use your thousand dollar bike, love.
This will either quickly end up in Phil’s ‘office’ or sold.

Reactions: 16
If you don’t have the willpower to stop eating KFC, you won’t have the willpower to consistently use your thousand dollar bike, love.
This will either quickly end up in Phil’s ‘office’ or sold.
Her getting up daily and going for a walk lasted what, a day?
No way she’ll be using this bike on the regular. Once, maybe twice if she’s lucky. When will she have the time to use it between blow waves, Netflix watching and all the beauty appointments she seems to go to.
God I’d love to have such a disposable income to just drop $1k on something without blinking an eye.

Reactions: 16
Where’s her latest fat ass shaking video gone? Why would she delete such amazing content from her page lol 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She may have thought about a treadmill or regular bike over an assault bike first!? These are intense! She is the dumbest duck.
Seriously! Does she even know what these bikes do? She would’ve never been on an assault bike in her life, yet drops an absolute wad on one, on a whim, because she feels fat from eating too much tit food.
I can’t with her anymore. She’s such a joke.

Reactions: 11
Why cant she just cook healthy food, go for a walk and burn more calories then she consumes for a few weeks? Cutting out all her maccas and KFC could buy her a few extra blow waves per week.

Reactions: 9
Something tells me Jessi has seen someone on the gram with an amazing body who uses a bike like this as part of their fitness regime. She'll expect she can use it a couple of times and magically get the same body. Obviously this won't happen and it will sit out in the shed with the Bloom boxes of burnt stock.

Or she's triggered by mentions on here about Philth's interest in fitness babes.

Reactions: 18
If she feels the need to buy exercise equipment she should get a cheap treadmill and so some some very slow walking while she she’s her entire season of a tv show in one go, nothing too intense but would get in plenty steps and still let her watch tv. Not normally remotely practical for someone with three kids but here we are.

Reactions: 8
What happened to her walk/runs and ice skating? Well philth will probably use it so at least it won't be collecting dust.

The amount of spending is ridiculous even if they have the income to support it. It's all just mindless, impulse spending because she really doesn't have much to fill her day with. Most of us here probably have the same or higher income than her, but aren't silly enough or have the time to just spend like that. We have jobs we are passionate about and are paid well for, we focus on our kids after school activities and sports, investing our money wisely for the future.

Imagine the amount of swim lessons she could have paid for with the amount of money she has dropped this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What happened to her walk/runs and ice skating? Well philth will probably use it so at least it won't be collecting dust.

The amount of spending is ridiculous even if they have the income to support it. It's all just mindless, impulse spending because she really doesn't have much to fill her day with. Most of us here probably have the same or higher income than her, but aren't silly enough or have the time to just spend like that. We have jobs we are passionate about and are paid well for, we focus on our kids after school activities and sports, investing our money wisely for the future.

Imagine the amount of swim lessons she could have paid for with the amount of money she has dropped this week.
Our swimming lessons are like $10 each. Call it $400 a term, for the three.. that’s a years worth of weekly lessons in one unnecessary purchase.

If there’s one thing I cannot stand it’s people who don’t look after their kids first.

We have a high income and our daughter never wants for a thing. She is and always will be our first priority.

They should be saving for their imminent orthodontist bill 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.