Jessiika Wilson #3 Cup is full when away from the fam, spent all her cash on glam, getting remarried just for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely something to do with the insurance claim. If not, it could be because people were googling the fire & the name of her street was coming up & therefore giving away their location.. only paid $770,000 for the house. Pretty cheap these days for a house on a big block of land.
I found their house easily with the clues when they first announced purchase/ moved in 🤷‍♀️ I work from home & have client meetings in my home around my dining room table 😬😳🤣🤷‍♀️ I don't know why they would worry about ppl knowing where they live unless they have something to hide 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Wonder if it had something to do with the renovations that recently took place in that shed?
I'm sure she had a sparky there doing some fans, not sure if they were also doing lights. Insurance would be void if not installed by a licensed contractor.
Bit Phil did most of the shed renos IIRC....🤔

Reactions: 4
Hahaha, she's been quiet today because the Bloom shed caught on fire. Oh wow. Too funny. All those scrapbooks she couldn't offload are probably ruined now.
Can anyone say insurance claim!? They weren’t exactly selling now, we’re they… :m

Reactions: 7
Can anyone say insurance claim!? They weren’t exactly selling now, we’re they… :m
But scrap booking is totally a thing! I always see Jessiika getting amongst it! That's after she has had a busy day with those 3 gorgeous kids. Organising the house. School drop off. Lunches/Dinners.

Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep I certainly did, she’s a first class head. Imagine thinking posting that would garner sympathy, for it to backfire (no pun intended!) so everyone knows where you live now. The dumb runs deep through them both 🤦‍♀️
And so easy to find!! What an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My first thought was this is an insurance job to cover the costs of the scrap books she was never going to sell 😬
Mine too! Sad I know to even think that way but honestly I wouldn’t put it past her!

Reactions: 1
Smoke inhalation can happen even after small fires so maybe an ambo is automatically sent out.

Reactions: 1
I got a reply from one of her sponsors saying that they will continue to work with her and that everybody has to start their journey somewhere - meh.

I wont be supporting them or her moving forward.

I wrote a long email too outlining why other brands had stopped working with her and why she is so problematic.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.