jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got classic covid symptoms but it hasn’t occurred to her that it’s a possibility she’s putting it down to a tattoo she got yesterday 👀

Reactions: 5
She’s got classic covid symptoms but it hasn’t occurred to her that it’s a possibility she’s putting it down to a tattoo she got yesterday 👀
Surely in this day everyones first reaction to any kind of flu/cold like symptoms is to test for covid. She’s so bloody stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely in this day everyones first reaction to any kind of flu/cold like symptoms is to test for covid. She’s so bloody stupid.
Well I thought us being in a pandemic would have been a clue ...but no 😂

• Haha
She REALLY isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed.
In her last grid post she is wearing a cropped cardigan but called it a top then was confused when her boobs kept showing 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but the leggings are really not doing her any favors, I can see her whole Va jayjay in the new video where she's showing the fabletics off. They are rotten too not even nice or stylish. I hate how she keeps saying that's a bit of me.

I think I'm a previous vlog on holidays the boyfriend wasn't happy about her getting wine and she said she doesn't drink that much. She also said in a recent video with Mel she doesn't drink half as much as she did and she said probably because I'm not hanging around you as much 🤣

• Haha
What a difference two yrs makes, she looks a lot better here
285F0D64-7EF7-4217-8807-7BE21BAFE137.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I’m sure he was on her stories a few days ago but he’s slowly disappearing.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but the photos of her at the wedding, boob hanging out, see through dress ... Also your man she's with is rotten sorry 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's Mel's pretend alcohol problem got to do with Jessie in fairness? Melanie has never said she was an alcoholic but that she acted aggressive when drunk, Melanie isn't struggling each day to stay sober.
Nothing ! I think Jess has more of a problem with alcohol than Mel ever had tbh . I'm just finding it strange someone would be laying on so thick about Jess having no consideration for Mel 😂

Nothing ! I think Jess has more of a problem with alcohol than Mel ever had tbh . I'm just finding it strange someone would be laying on so thick about Jess having no consideration for Mel 😂
Sure it's probably Mel posting that !

• Haha
Reactions: 14