jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks nice in her stories but it doesn't look like she went darker compared to her pics on her feed?

A professional in what? Having lots of sex and then developing preferences on type of sex?
Think she is going down Muppet lane with beanding herself a ā€˜proā€™ on matters where she really isnā€™t an expert at all.
Dear God Melanie and Jess both share a talent for embarrassing themselves. If Jess was a family member of mine I'd be pulling her aside to tell her she's showing herself up with this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
OMG ! did anyone see her latest post ...The TikTok.... I'm dying with embarressment for them I wonder is she unaware of what she didn't edit out šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMG ! did anyone see her latest post ...The TikTok.... I'm dying with embarressment for them I wonder is she unaware of what she didn't edit out šŸ˜‚
Straight out of a ā€˜teenage rom com - I canā€™t live without baeā€™ playbook.
So sad for their age. šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone in the comments asked did she know, she said she didnā€™t notice but laughed it off šŸ™„ I mean sheā€™s left it as the thumbnail, so unbelievably immature šŸ˜¬šŸ˜…

Reactions: 2
Donā€™t get how her thread isnā€™t longerā€¦ she acts like sheā€™s this sex posiii mental health posiiiii girly but talking about shagging all the time doesnā€™t equal being an mh positive personā€¦ grinds my gears that she gives out advice when she clearly has no clue

Reactions: 7
Honestly agree with the above I donā€™t know how this thread is not longer, I always check back as she is so problematic without (I hope) meaning to be.
The most recent video with her boyfriends questions I get itā€™s HIS opinions but to title it something along the lines of ā€˜asking men questions youā€™re too afraid to askā€™ what I get from his answers is:
- men donā€™t like girls who burp near his mates
- men like you to be in lingerie 70% of the time, my partner quite likes the big highwaisted black grannies!
- men like hairless women
- you canā€™t be close friends with someone of the opposite sex if you meet after your together

he seemed quite put off some of the questions and I think itā€™s unfair to title this as answering on behalf of men itā€™s quite upsetting I can imagine. He likes skinny white girls who shave 24/7, have their makeup on most of the time and are always in nice underwear.. like Jessie!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m sure 99.9% of women wouldnā€™t look at him twice at least he got the girl of his dreams šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is so rich coming from someone who looks like the back end of a bus šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is this thread not longer? Her content is always based around ā€œboysā€ and she is not even a teenager anymore. Never a mention of bisexuality. She doesnā€™t have to make content around it but seems like she has forgotten that she once mentioned something about being bi.
TheTikTok that she said got million viewsā€¦ it doesnā€™t even look like that she bumped her head. Such a ā€œpretend cuteā€ vibe šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
I think the thumbnail of him in an aroused state finished me off, not to mention the fact she didnā€™t notice sheā€™s that self absorbed šŸ™„

• Haha
I feel like she only taking riding lessons because her fella likes it. Huge Melanie vibes! Sheā€™s becoming more and more like her sister every passing day.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she only taking riding lessons because her fella likes it. Huge Melanie vibes! Sheā€™s becoming more and more like her sister every passing day.
Literally morphing into her, Melanie is unbearable now, I initially liked her more now both are as bad as each other loving the submissive life of their other halves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jessie post a video getting pissed (should prob be avoiding it if she is feeling shite) and her sister Mel posts a video about being sober and wanting to get pissed lol

I find her and Mel quite pretty. But the bangs on Jess are not flattering! Also they discuss sā‚¬x in every other video... we get it, you like f*cking, get over yourselves innit. You know what they say, "sā‚¬x sells", so I suppose that's why they produce these videos - for the views. Classless

Sheā€™s always ā€˜in loveā€™ and ā€˜The Happiest Iā€™ve ever beenā€™ in both relationships šŸ˜­ I must unsubscribe at this point the videos and constant need to prove their love is killing me off šŸ˜‚ Jessie is a beautiful girl no one can deny that, he is punching, sheā€™s so far out of his league but everyone has their type and taste but thatā€™s just me being way too judgy haha. Sheā€™s also losing so much weight and the fabletics pushing is honestly ridiculous ā€˜sign up and pay Ā£49 a month, worlds most expensive subscription that probably bet on people forgetting to cancel..ā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6