jessica__brennan - sister of Melanie Murphy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it's the pose, no class at all.
Did yous see the video of her hitting her head Jesus I don't know how she wasn't concussed but it might explain the decision to post racy pics 🤣
I don’t think she looks unhealthily skinny tho, as other tattlers have posted. At least thats good 😁 I thought she always looked about the same size

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she looks unhealthily skinny tho, as other tattlers have posted. At least thats good 😁 I thought she always looked about the same size
No I think she looks fine for her build she doesn't look underweight but I've noticed she seems very fond of the bottle recently, I don't know how that figures in if she's trying to get her MH in check.

I skimmed her questions ive been avoiding video, her saying the housing/renting situation in her town is diabolical it was, it isn't anymore. There are two houses ,nice clean terraced with backgarden in tow 3 beds up atm for 750 pcm. If she really did want to leave her family home that she apparently can't slot herself back into after leaving for not even a fcking year, and move in with the fella she could do, but i think she's more babied than she lets on.

I skimmed her questions ive been avoiding video, her saying the housing/renting situation in her town is diabolical it was, it isn't anymore. There are two houses ,nice clean terraced with backgarden in tow 3 beds up atm for 750 pcm. If she really did want to leave her family home that she apparently can't slot herself back into after leaving for not even a fcking year, and move in with the fella she could do, but i think she's more babied than she lets on.
True! She did say that she and her bf have a lot of travel plans for the next year or so. So maybe the money isn’t gonna cover a house and so many travel plans?

She can’t be making much of Youtube and she only has drabletics as her sponsor, and from what she posts about the guy, he is a barber...so

Reactions: 2
True! She did say that she and her bf have a lot of travel plans for the next year or so. So maybe the money isn’t gonna cover a house and so many travel plans?

She can’t be making much of Youtube and she only has drabletics as her sponsor, and from what she posts about the guy, he is a barber...so
They both still live at home, separate family homes. She has said time and time again her saved money (be that drabletics earnings. highly doubt she's raking it in from youtube. can't cash out til you hit afair 100 euro. fuckers!! youtube like) is going towards her travels across ireland. I think she likes to think of herself as more independent than she is. She doesn't drive, she "works" making youtube videos and lives at home, after breaking up instead of staying in dublin or even moving back to roscommon and renting she moved home, screams immature not ready to grow up. You need a car for roscommon it is the hole of nowhere. Public transport? what public transport lol.

She’s having a bit of a drunken rant, she’s in Belfast and someone messaged her and told her it’s not a staycation unless she’s in her own country and should check her privilege , she said maybe they should check theirs 😅

E3CB16D1-1AC6-4EAD-B653-4BF53E5D8DD2.jpeg
1D93A4B8-5DA6-461A-8D8D-2D135552E323.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
She’s having a bit of a drunken rant, she’s in Belfast and someone messaged her and told her it’s not a staycation unless she’s in her own country and should check her privilege , she said maybe they should check theirs 😅

View attachment 637785View attachment 637787
They are right about the country part tho. Isn’t Belfast in a different country? Idk about her priviledge but she should definitely be checking her geography lol

Sorry for the double post.
That could literally be her in a random park in roscommon lol. Like post photos of Belfast in a ‘Belfast babyyy’ captioned post lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They are right about the country part tho. Isn’t Belfast in a different country? Idk about her priviledge but she should definitely be checking her geography lol

That could literally be her in a random park in roscommon lol. Like post photos of Belfast in a ‘Belfast babyyy’ captioned post lol.
Indeed Belfast is a different country which you are not allowed travel to unless for essential reasons at the moment in Ireland…but because we share a border with Nothern Ireland which is where Belfast is IDIOTS like Jess think it’s grand to go on a little trip up north despite the Delta variant being responsible for more cases daily in Ireland and our further lifting of restrictions may be delayed
As you can drive up north from the republic of
Ireland nobody is checking you have a negative PCR test or the reason for your travel as opposed to when you go to other countries and have to go through an airport
She is disgraceful

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Indeed Belfast is a different country which you are not allowed travel to unless for essential reasons at the moment in Ireland…but because we share a border with Nothern Ireland which is where Belfast is IDIOTS like Jess think it’s grand to go on a little trip up north despite the Delta variant being responsible for more cases daily in Ireland and our further lifting of restrictions may be delayed
Ireland nobody is checking you have a negative PCR test or the reason for your travel as opposed to when you go to other countries and have to go through an airport
She is disgraceful
But you actually can travel freely to northern Ireland, it's allowed

Reactions: 5

Technically no ! but officially yes ! depending on your political views .It looked like the Titanic quarter they were in .

• Haha
But you actually can travel freely to northern Ireland, it's allowed
According to the rules as below travelling to Northern Ireland if non essential is not allowed, it’s a different country I don’t see why this is so hard for people,just because we share a border doesn’t mean it’s a free for all
Yes they are on the island of Ireland
They are a different country with their own government and rules
Pretty simple, wait until after 19th July then go on your “staycation” as she called it
Or better yet don’t share it on social media where you will get called out
Why do “influencers” do this…do something they aren’t supposed to do then get on their high horse about it trying to defend it

Attachments

She is disgraceful
Free travel is allowed in the common travel area , we don’t need to test only those coming from England.

According to the rules as below travelling to Northern Ireland if non essential is not allowed, it’s a different country I don’t see why this is so hard for people,just because we share a border doesn’t mean it’s a free for all
Yes they are on the island of Ireland
They are a different country with their own government and rules
Pretty simple, wait until after 19th July then go on your “staycation” as she called it
Or better yet don’t share it on social media where you will get called out
Why do “influencers” do this…do something they aren’t supposed to do then get on their high horse about it trying to defend it
Apologies

Reactions: 1
Technically no ! but officially yes ! depending on your political views .It looked like the Titanic quarter they were in .
I see.
I think most foreigners (like me), we don’t have much feelings or opinions about the whole Ireland/northern island debate. So we go by the what’s considered ‘official’ and we just go by a map. Lol. Hope that’s not offensive to anyone. 🙂

Reactions: 1
Today a mortgage in Ireland is a feckin fairytail because of her boyfriends family. No surprise they can't find a rental property

Today a mortgage in Ireland is a feckin fairytail because of her boyfriends family. No surprise they can't find a rental property
He's not related to those McGanns? Also there are houses she can afford to rent in Strokestown available right now. She just doesn't want to officially leave her feckin family home.