Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
The ironic part about her rant is I feel her mental health problems would improve a lot if she went out and got a job, same with a lot of these influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
In the past couple of years she’s appeared (from her videos, granted I don’t know her in real life) to be quite unhinged.

What grinds my gears is that her attitude to relationships- which she promotes as healthy- is actually the complete opposite. She’s big on self love which of course is cracking but she can’t seem to achieve that without bashing any areas of her past which don’t fit the current narrative of living her best life/best relationship.

Her ex clearly wasn’t into the social media lifestyle whereas the current one is/has been shoehorned into it so unfortunately, whilst she’s spouting on about how AWFUL her past relationship was and how wonderful it is that she’s found the love of her life (who messed her around in the past but we won’t mention that my beautiful friends), we don’t get her ex’s side of the story, god bless his soul, because she’s made him out to be the devil incarnate.

Granted, the odd video doesn’t give us a full insight into the lives of YouTubers but from what I’ve seen of Jessie, I’m being knocked sideways by the amount of red flags popping up 🚩 and that’s on HER.

Reactions: 11

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
Jessie completely missed the point of that DM she got. I don’t think that person should have sent her that message full stop but she’s not wrong. If Jessie suffers so terribly with her mental health to where she won’t get a real job and would rather live off earnings from YouTube videos that get less than 10k views and her tablets sponsorship, how does she really genuinely think she will fair in raising children? If life is so hard for her, she shouldn’t be bringing children into it especially since she seems to believe children will fix her.

She said that having children forces you to be less selfish. I don’t think that’s true, I think a decision to not bring a life into a world where you as a parent aren’t capable of raising them fully is the most selfless thing one can do. What is selfish is believing that having a baby will heal your mental health.

Also maybe pass that less selfish message on to your sister who has spent about €50k doing up her own office, bedroom and walk in wardrobe while her 3 year old sleeps on a manky old mattress without a bedframe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

monga

VIP Member
Yikes!! Who wins best fashion terrorist award? Mel or Jess?
Yes it’s a serious case of bad taste, she looks like she needs to be standing on a st corner 😬
A5BB9FBC-07A7-4F8D-8E01-8A078E41B2EE.jpeg

I see she’s been hit with a copyright how much will that cost her!

• Sick
  • Haha
They are still together, my friend lives near them. She never leaves the house and every curtain and blind is shut in their house. Apparently Diarmuids mam is really worried for him and anxious after the incident at the wedding. Diarmuids brother sadly passed away to suicide a few years ago so she is very protective of Diarmuid.

• Wow
  • Sad

monga

VIP Member
They are still together, my friend lives near them. She never leaves the house and every curtain and blind is shut in their house. Apparently Diarmuids mam is really worried for him and anxious after the incident at the wedding. Diarmuids brother sadly passed away to suicide a few years ago so she is very protective of Diarmuid.
He needs to get shot of her if she’s playing on his emotions like that, imagine threatening suicide when she knows what his family have been through, coercive control springs to mind .

• Heart
  • Angry

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Regardless of the new boyfriend as a person, I just can’t get onboard with Jessie herself.

Her video on sex when she mentioned that she had only been having mutual orgasms in the last six months… yet another sly suggestion against her ex.

As a 29 year old woman in a solid relationship of three years, yes my current partner is the man that I can imagine spending my life with.

HOWEVER, I’m still human enough to recognise that my past relationships weren’t redundant just because I’ve found my supposed person. They still happened, I still CHOSE to spend that time and I would absolutely never dream of shitting on them.

That’s me on a normal scale, never mind Jessie on a social media platform of thousands.

Reactions: 9

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
Watching her latest video she says she went to prague with an old friend, however I remember her saying she and whats his face were going to prague. How she speaks about having pcos but having never had a pelvic exam i'm quite confused how were diagnosed with pcos then jessie?? It's cannula not catheter :ROFLMAO:. I wasn't aware she was SA previously, she mentions this and says she found the exam triggering from that, can imagine it would be and for that I genuinely feel sorry for her. If her comment regarding the nurse/dr requesting her mobile phone for light source is true, it sounds like they were under severe pressure that night and to judge someone on that when their main concern is your health is disgusting. Don't be your sister jessie, it's an ugly attitude.

I don't believe that they don't do internal scans over the weekend, sounds more like she wasn't comfortable staying and opted for a Monday appointment. Which is entirely fair enough, but don't pin you being scared to be alone in a hospital on said hospital. I'm going with this as she herself said she couldnt be alone in the exam room and wanted to go back to whoever brought her there. They're not going to force you to stay you're an adult and your cyst burst there clearly wasn't complications therefore there wasn't more they could do. The fact she managed to get her script filled before getting into her bed is a plus. Her period is delayed due to the cyst bursting, is this not something she'd be aware of? Oh god if you had endo and wanted it checked don't be a dick about how you need to go about getting it done ffs. Is she another melmo someone mentioned this, i have it. No ,go do the tests and see what they say.

All in all I'm glad she got the medical assistance, as someone who's had many a cyst burst they're excruciatingly painful and given that sometimes they can lead to other health concerns it's great that her doctor is this forward thinking.

• Heart
@Lord Farquad She can't clear up anything about that because it 100% happened and she knows it and the entire area knows it so if she comes on denying it the local people and people at that wedding would actually think she legit lost her mind. I'd say they are prob back together he must be as bad as her or else he is in way too deep and doesn't know how to get out of it he doesn't seem the brightest spark from what she showed

Dearreader

VIP Member
She really treats her job like a part time hobby. Uploads when she pleases, same with IG. Posts one video then disappears for weeks.

I was ragging on the bf in Melanie's thread. He looks fairly down to earth. How the turntables in a few months when she inevitably makes a video on him being toxic too.

Both Mel and Jess love to blame others for their own toxic behaviours and then shite on about how positive thinking and manifesting changed their mindsets. Imo, neither girls should be giving out relationship advice or any advice got that matter. Perpetual victims.

• Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
She didn't, but there was a lot of talk about learning how to be alone, not hanging around with people who don't appreciate what you bring to the "goddamn" table, it's better to wait for the right people to come along than spend your time with the wrong people, not hanging out with people who tell you you're weak if you cry a lot, not letting people put you down, which she's experienced for her whole life, knowing your worth, not letting people make you second guess yourself... so yeah, I'd guess they've probably broken up. Or maybe taken a break to figure things out, which could be why she's not announced? I do feel for her if they have. Hopefully she's ok.
She says this all a lot, has she ever thought that maybe she’s part of the problem when the same thing is happening over and over? 😂

Dearreader

VIP Member
When having my pcos diagnosis round 5 (because they don't pass for bloods alone) they used the smear test device thingy, I don't know the terminology the pincher-grabber is what I call it. The internal scan was literally just dye through a cannula to enhance the area, quite common on a fair few abdominal region scans. I've had it for other scans non menstrual related too, no pain no gain type of set up. I understand her being nervous and an understaffed over worked nurse or dr trying to figure out quickly if it was a serious rupture ie do they need to do surgery, perhaps the person didn't communicate fully to jessies whims what exactly was happening. However as I said I find it hard to believe she's even been properly diagnosed with PCOS given she herself said she'd never had a pelvic exam prior to that a&e one. It doesn't make sense.

Yes, it's difficult to get a pcos diagnosis or at least it used to be, but talking down medical people in ireland isn't going help. I apologise I don't keep up with her insta so i had thought it was the fella. I'm sure I remember her mentioning himself and her were off somewhere to europe again, and that's where my confusion is.

The likelihood of being officially diagnosed via bloods for pcos [in ireland] is slim to none. If she was diagnosed at a previous time then it was much more than just some blood work. Trust me I know because doctors for all that theyre great won't pass you on blood work and some symptoms alone, despite your age. She said she was diagnosed in 2019. She said she's had cysts burst previously but never accompanied blood externally. If she ended up in hospital with those cysts bursting they would still have done an internal exam to make sure everything was okay. She pointed to her arm and said "catheter or something I don't know". It was never a catheter. Had she had a catheter it would be because the exam would have shown there was serious damage done and she'd have needed surgery. She didn't need that so clearly she had a cannula inserted for fluids. Yes I agree her waiting until monday would be pointless but she said as much that she wasn't happy with still feeling unwell and it's like girl youre an adult they cannot force you to stay.
To add onto this. Mad that two sisters with so many gynecology issues yet both have never actually seen an a gynaecologist.

Melanie even stated in youtube comments such a thing doesn't exist in Ireland.

• Haha
  • Heart

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
I hate when influencers say this type of stuff, you document everything in your life and over share on the internet constantly. I’m sure Jessie’s screen time is crazy but she feels the need to take a photo of others and shame them for using their phone? Weirdo behaviour.

Attachments

monga

VIP Member
Possibly, then again some adults still rely on blankets and teddy's into adulthood, her teeth don't seem to be affected by the dummy use, maybe it was a phase but still not something I'd put on social media for people to criticize, then again i know she likes to share her vulnerable side....... The dummy is now replaced with wine videos
I think she has a lot of issues tbh ,genuine issues , not like Mels fantasy ailments , her wine consumption is clearly out of hand I'm surprised she's on antidepressants with the amount she consumes ,I think there's a problem there.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Maybe the family let it go incase it would through her over the edge ,although unfair on the poor animal to keep it suffering .She said she didn't even realise they euthanized it ,thought it was sleeping :(
oh for fuck sake the girl is in her 20’s and she was an old dog, Jessica is wrapped in cotton wool and pampered, I find it incredibly selfish to drag it’s death out for over a week and keep the dog home because it was easier for Jessie, and we know that’s the reason it wasn’t taken to the vet and allowed to pass away in a more dignified manner, not to go into detail but to attempt to find a vein for that long that there was blood everywhere, and then end up doing it they way they had to (an EXTREMELY painful method in both animal and human) was an awful decision to make. Her parents should have known better, I don’t understand how she could be in Dublin for months without seeing the dog, but can’t allow it the respect it deserved by letting it die peacefully, life is shit and having to say goodbye to a pet is by far one of the hardest things to do but unfortunately that’s life, she needs to grow up.

The vet gave her a month tops but she was suffering too much we felt we done right by the dog and not for our own selfish reasons
THIS!!!! ❤😗

• Heart
Reactions: 8