Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

puddingnotgood

Why is her boyfriend her personality trait. I don't like saying it but she looks rough in her latest video I mean the inserts of her in the fab athletics at the beginning, like it's a sponsor ship at least make it look like you slept the night before.
The boyfriends accent and the way he goes on just drives me nuts 🤣
Omg! Yes I noticed how haggard and gross she looks in the fabletics inserts too.
Also the video thumbnail says € 75 . I’m sure they didn’t spend that much one 3 fast food places.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I finally watched Jessie's latest video with Melanie about getting older... did anyone else feel like it really underlined how vapid both of their content is? It's based on absolutely nothing. They're not using their expertise in any field or industry to make videos about, they don't have a particular theme to their videos. They don't do other work outside of influencing that they can use to inform their content. They don't even put lots of attention into cinematography or editing, and try to learn/teach people about that. All of their rambling in that video was such generic stuff they were passing off as great insight ("money doesn't actually have value... it's just paper we've decided is valuable..." "there's so much pressure for your twenties to be the best time of your life, but your thirties could also be better" "back in the olden good times people used to be so much more respected" blabla. So much vague nonsense).

When Jessie kept going on about her quarter life crisis, not having much direction in her life and not having met goals I kept thinking, yeah, her content really reflects that. Honestly I think she should probably be pursuing some kind of education or training now (as was also reflected by her asking Melanie if "Kilamanjara" is the tallest mountain in the world 🤦‍♀️) . If you're in your early/mid twenties and unsure of what to do with your life, that's the perfect thing to do; go out there and learn. You don't have to know everything yet, and sit around and stress about it what you haven't done, you can still develop yourself.

I don't know, I think Jessie is such an interesting example of why being an influencer is such a fragile profession to go into. It might involve some knowledge about how to manage social media accounts or pay your taxes, but other than that, what skills are you really developing? What are you learning about the world? It seems like such a fragile basket to put all of your eggs into.
where did you find this video? Can’t see anything on her page

Pacho

What age is Jess now ? I've a feeling she's a similar age to my brother. Is she nearly 30 or am I way off ?