Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loubylou50

VIP Member
Here’s a link about Elliott’s bar - sorry it’s the Mail, first article I found!

Sorry to sound incredibly suspicious but my first thought was ‘insurance job’? 🙈 He must be struggling financially between covid and having been back in the UK a lot. Hope I’m wrong though!

Reactions: 18

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has been mentioned before but I haven’t read the whole thread. Can anyone remember when she tweeted her condolences when North Korean dictator Kim Jong Il died?! That still makes me laugh, the thick bint!

• Haha
  • Wow
But now they’ll sanctimoniously tell everyone how to behave because they’re Covid experts and it’s been so hard for them. I feel for them that they’ve lost a family member, it’s awful. But they need to acknowledge their part in it. And the impact they’ve had on other lives as a result. Nurses who’ve cared for them etc.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
So now Jess is in DM telling us how COVID has spread through her family and telling us to stay at home, wear masks, and be safe. The family have been documenting their get togethers on social media throughout lockdown and now she wants to come and advise us! Honestly!

• Angry

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I read Jess has postponed her wedding for september. I feel sorry for her as I think we are likely to go back in one.
Perhaps she should just get on with a small number of people in attendance.
I think she can forget about a lavish plan until we are out of it and then gwt it arranged as soon as we are.

I think she is looking abroad. Maybe waiting for Elliots perhaps thats opening in Sept.
Why feel sorry for her? She could get married anytime she likes with their nearest and dearest - if she was wanting to get married for the right reasons.
She is simply desperate to be centre of attention.

MunHun

VIP Member
I know! Sounds like something of Benidorm when Carol thinks she’s so classy 😘😂
She’s a right poser. I would cringe if my mum still thought she was sexy at 60. Her mouth is set in such an entrenched line of disapproval you just know she’s one bitter bitch under all the Botox!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Disneylover

VIP Member
What happened to her cheap and gaudy underwear shop?
Forgot about that! Just looked on companies house it says company dissolved, they don’t mention anything about things like this on Instagram do they?!
I‘m watching the old Towies on BritBox at the moment, Jess was a complete and utter twat to Lauren at the engagement party along with her awful mother Carol, not forgetting the cousin Leah, who looked like a man in drag having a go at Lauren basically saying she wasn‘t good enough for Mark. Bunch of horrible people!

Disneylover

VIP Member
Did anyone see Mark on Good Morning Britain? He was talking about Crawley then he was asked about his family members who are sick with covid. He said his Dad is out of hospital now but his two uncles are still in, one is on oxygen and the other one, Elliotts Dad is still really ill. He said people need to follow the rules, it’s so important. Yes it’s very important, I hope they recover but the Wrights haven’t fully stuck to the rules! Natalya sitting in Harrods moaning about wearing a mask while it was hanging off her face, she was sat in Mark and Michelle’s drinking hot chocolate during the November lockdown, insufferable desperate wannabe cousin Katie posting pics from Mark and Michelle’s house in front of the Christmas tree (now deleted so there’s the proof) a girls night out pic in front of the same tree when you still weren’t supposed to meet indoors, the list is endless! Oh and various shopping trips and insta stories from cars for Jess, Carol and Natalya as well as trips to Dubai and got knows where else and that’s just what we’ve seen so god know how many other times they’ve don’t their own thing!
Most of us stick to the rules Mark, it’s a shame your family didn’t!

Yel

Chatty Member
I held my imaginary pearls in a state of cringe watching 25 seconds of that .....
Seeing that alert made me start watching it again, got an advert to date local senior singles :LOL: cheeky cow, that's definitely not based on my browsing history so maybe it's based on her watchers?

cow.jpg

• Haha
I read Jess has postponed her wedding for september. I feel sorry for her as I think we are likely to go back in one.
Perhaps she should just get on with a small number of people in attendance.
I think she can forget about a lavish plan until we are out of it and then gwt it arranged as soon as we are.

I think she is looking abroad. Maybe waiting for Elliots perhaps thats opening in Sept.
Yeah but she’d have no interest in that. Jess wants a wedding, not a marriage. If it’s not big and OTT, can’t see her (or Carol) being interested.

Runner1

Chatty Member
I can't stand the tik toks she does of Gemma Collins comes across as a bit mean girls I think pretending she is Gemma's mate but slyly taking the p out of her for likes.

She did slap him but while I don’t want to condone any kind/level of violence I think if I were in her position I would’ve done more than partially accidentally slap him to be honest.

They were in dubai, they went out partying and she wanted to go back to the villa or apartment or wherever they were staying and he wanted to stay out so she got a taxi back and went to bed. He then came into the apartment some time later, I’ve no idea how long but she was naked and asleep in bed. Joey brought two strangers back with him so sam woke up to the voices of two strange men and Joey came in the bedroom with the two men to wake her up and they were all drunk and trying to pull the covers off of her, she was upset saying she was naked and they carried on. Then she was trying to pull the covers back and trying to get Joey to stop she says somehow that ended up with her slapping him resulting in a scratch on his face.

He told everyone it was a drunken row and she slapped him and everyone was on his side. Her ‘people’ (and probably towie people) obviously told her to downplay it and get it buried in the media so she just said she slapped him but it’s ‘not unusual’ for girls to sometimes slap their boyfriends and they were fixing things. She then tried to fix things and he carried on whining to his friends and family about her and how she’s cold and distant and his family and friends telling him she’s a bitch and he should end it. If you rewatch their episodes knowing what happened you can see why she was ‘cold and distant’.
Oh my god! That makes so much sense, and I would have done the same!!!! Poor girl that must have been horrific... Like you say no wonder she was so distant!

Eirawen

VIP Member
I always get vibes that carol is a really nasty piece of work. I don’t get that so much with Jess, but she certainly rates herself & don’t think she’s ever had a moments self doubt!
I think she can be if pushed but her Mum is nasty full stop she was always so sharp and rude to Debbie (Lydia's Mum) for no reason.

• Wow

NorryC

I can confirm that Jess is 34! She was in the year above me at school and I'm 32, almost 33.
She has the typical "years of sunbeds, then fix it with fillers + botox" face. 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Like the majority who are not selfish dicks, my last holiday was in July 2019. I’d love to go away but won’t as these traffic lights change too quickly and my job would not appreciate me being away for 3 weeks.
I guess that’s the curse of having a job and not being unemployed shilling shite on Instagram 🤷‍♀️

Gamu

VIP Member
Danielle Armstrong got a boob job paid for by Jermane Defoe.
Megan McKenna did sleep with Jake Hall and he's her cousin yuk
Jess Wright is desperate to do a big reality show. She has apparently let Bravo know she is interested if they do a RHO Essex, she tried to get money to produce a similar show, not a TOWIE but older married women with her in the middle as the youngest one. But no takers so far. She and Michelle don't really get on and she thinks Michelle tries to look like her! The Wrights are not low on self esteem.
Carol digs her out cos she's not married so it was inevitable she would get engaged fairly quickly.

• Wow
  • Heart