Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BumbleB

Love Billie Mucklow 😂

I always remember Elliott Wright having a go at Ricky for not "providing" for Jess, Jess was 42 32 years old, had a business degree, her own company, her own house, why on earth did she need a man to provide for her?
Good thing she has found herself a lovely Essex "business" man to provide the good stuff eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Disneylover

VIP Member
Loads of the comments on the Daily Fail article saying Jess is Natalya’s Mum, have they been reading here 😂
Someone saying Jess had a long period off school at 14/15 😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Carrington31

For anyone that hasn’t seen, poor Jess has had to cancel her NY holiday to Dubai due to being in tier 4. She is devastated. Even though she was there about a month ago. And went to Greece in the summer. And also went to Majorca. But she really is devastated. FML.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Eirawen

VIP Member
Jess has maybe massaged her age a bit too so could have been 16 or 17. Just as they look very alike and Natalya also looks a bit different from the rest of them too if you know what i mean
I can see Big Mark in her more so than Jess, of course she could be taking after her grandad in looks. But there is some maternal vibe between Jess and Natalya, but that could be due to the big gap in age. Guess we will never know, but I can see where you're coming from. I live in Wales and it was (and still is to a lesser extent) the norm if a young girl got pregnant, for the baby to be brought up by the grandparents as their offspring.

Reactions: 20
She's morphed into Carol facially... Same surgeon!

Embarrassingly I quite liked her and the Wright's when Towie was first on...

Can't stand the lot of them anymore, would have had a hell of a lot more respect for her if she had just quietly faded away. Why is she so desperate to hang around?! She has no talent or personality!

The way they all treated Ricky was disgusting as well. Yes he was a toad, but if you make someone feel they aren't good enough, they're going to harbour resentment

Eirawen

VIP Member
The whole Wright family are doing and exercise session on Insta, why on earth is the Dad in it? He can hardly lift his legs up!1

• Haha

Carrington31

Yes now she wants a proper lockdown. Maybe she should have thought about this before she went on 3 holidays in the past 5 months, met up with her mates inside bars and restaurants. Dickhead.

• Angry

Disneylover

VIP Member
In the summer restrictions on things were lifted and certain travel corridors were open too

did they break rules ? Have you followed their every movement between here and soain

A man has just died and you post you have no sympathy ? Sometimes it’s ok to not air opinions especially when the timing is off
It’s very sad that Elliott’s Dad passed away, he seemed a nice fella from what I saw of him on Elliott‘s show and bits i’ve seen on Instagram. Just to point out though it was all over Instagram the Wrights broke the rules a lot over the last 12 months. Mixing in different houses, meals out together, the list goes on. Someone said on another thread back when it came out about the uncles being very ill that Elliott’s Dad had been posting about going for a meal with the family, 30 odd of them sat on different tables but still close together when you still weren’t supposed to meet indoors with other households. Sadly, lots of covid deaths could have been avoided had people followed the rules, that might sound harsh but in my opinion it’s true

Reactions: 19

Drea1984

Chatty Member
I always get vibes that carol is a really nasty piece of work. I don’t get that so much with Jess, but she certainly rates herself & don’t think she’s ever had a moments self doubt!

• Heart

Handerton

Chatty Member
She has had all kinds of work look at the eyes!! Looks like that Frankenstein wife with the cat eyes!!
that’s Botox , facelifts , eyelifts , fillers !! You name it she has had it !! That’s a face of a heavily plastic 40 year old
She clearly asked her surgeon for the “melted Jessica Biel” 😳

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Carol has written on IG (she is currently in Spain again for the first time since lockdown) that she had forgotten what it was like to be near the ocean oh ffs we have beaches in Britain we are an ISLAND Carol and its only been 3 and a bit months. Some people never go abroad because they cant afford it, and many can only afford 1 holiday per year.

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
Mutton dressed as lamb, wtf 😂
I don’t even think it’s that - I don’t think younger women would wear that. I think it’s what people with ‘aspirations’ think ‘rich’ people would wear. Like when the younger towie lot wear prom dresses/ball gowns to sugar hut and stuff like that. They think ‘posh’ people dress like that so they do it. The same with wearing anything with a brand logo showing eg Louis Vuitton bags.

• Haha
  • Heart

Curly Top

VIP Member
She wasn't well liked. My friend's daughter said that she was a bully.

Jess used to turn up at my local gym. She strides about as if she is a big star. Her mum, Mark and other sister go there too.

One day I was in the local forest with a friend when Jess, her sister and mum walked past with their dog. My friend, oblivious to who they were, bent down and made a fuss of their dog. The mother sailed past with her nose in the air as if we were smelly tramps and her daughters trailed after her. Not one of them looked in our direction, let alone smiled.

They are totally up their own arses. It was actually quite comical to behold.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18