Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she had those dungarees in a different colour too. Also kindly gifted.

Reactions: 1
Wish I was so lucky I really like those dungarees but they are ££ and I can't justify them atm. She's had two pairs for free!

How many holidays has she had in 4 months! Very down to earth and realistic jess 🙄 try not to blow your divorce settlement all at once

Reactions: 4
she spends more time offline relaxing "restoring" her mental health than she does doing anything else. and even when she's "at work" she barely writes anything for her blog, seldom posts on instagram, and is doing little else other than rearranging/repainting her rented cottage and riding her horses. what the actual duck.

Reactions: 3
Shell end up with no money then have to live simply from needs, not wants. I can't understand how she affords it all. And it's rented! Literally money down the drain.

Shell end up with no money then have to live simply from needs, not wants. I can't understand how she affords it all. And it's rented! Literally money down the drain.
Business expenses? As it's for content? It seems excessive for a rental. I can understand painting etc but she's replaced a perfectly good carpet so her landlord can't be covering the cost.

she spends more time offline relaxing "restoring" her mental health than she does doing anything else. and even when she's "at work" she barely writes anything for her blog, seldom posts on instagram, and is doing little else other than rearranging/repainting her rented cottage and riding her horses. what the actual duck.
I’m quite jealous with the amount of time she gets to ‘restore’ her mental health, when the average person gets 20 days holiday a year and a boss on their back whenever they take days off.

I would love to know how these people afford this lifestyle. I’m genuinely intrigued.

Reactions: 5
Even if she's creative with taxes (jason works as a financial advisor so I guess she's more than savvy about that) it's still A LOT of money for someone with no real job. Her ads are few and far between nowadays and most appears to be clothing anyway. Wonder who's she's on holiday with this time? Probably her mum again?

Reactions: 2
yup her mum paid for the Athens trip! while most of us are struggling to afford living expenses let alone holidays, she's off on the third? fourth? trip of the year!

her spiel about "slowing down fast fashion" is riduclous when you consider that, as someone who has gone on multiple holidays, owns two horses, bought a "designer" puppy, and has redecorated a rented cottage... Jess is someone hwo absolutely can afford to buy sustainable fashion! I agree that a lot of people have to shop from fast fashion brands because that's the only clothes they can afford. but Jess has proven that she lives a privileged life and she should acknowledge that by not continuing to shop from fast fashion brands. that dress might be 4 years old but she's bought fast fashion since then, even this year.

I feel bad for her mum - jessica slagged her off in the book and chases after (in her own words) abusive dad and puts him on a pedestal. Must be a total slap in the face....Jess, its obvious you do read here - your mum worked TWO jobs so you could have a princess pony life with designer crap, go to uni and still appears to be paying for your lifestyle, so give her some credit

How TF is this "slow travel"? Why do we even waste our time with this spoiled little brat?! 🙄🤦‍♀️ I'm super annoyed and I'd bet she'd say we're jealous. Ohh...Jess, if you're reading..Grow the f up and start doing something with your life. Especially if you want to be an influencer.

jess talks about "slow travel" and "sustainable fashion" and "minimal living" but like every other influencer type, she doesn't live by those morals. you only need to look at her content to see she's more of a "do as I say rather than do as I do" person. same as madeleine olivia. they want the title of "minimalist/vegan/sustainble traveller" etc etc. but don't want to put in the work to live by those values. that's why there's so many contradictions with their content. "I'm vegan but..." "I'm a minimalist but..." it's become very obvious these influencers aren't who they say they are. they're shilling a life they don't even live!

Excuse my naivety but what even is slow travel? Sustainable travel definitely isn’t going to 3 different places in the first few months of the year 😬

Excuse my naivety but what even is slow travel? Sustainable travel definitely isn’t going to 3 different places in the first few months of the year 😬
exactly!!! as I understand it "slow travel" is about travelling sustainably - choosing methods of travel, places to stay, and food to eat that lowers your impact on the environment. staying local is a big one! not going on lots of vacations! avoiding really busy tourist spots! not travelling by airplane!

this is what I mean about jess not practicing what she preaches. she says "slow travel" but hasn't actually given any though tto what that actually means. going on multiple trips by air, visiting popular tourist traps, staying at all-inclusive resorts/hotels. none of that is "slow travel"!

I think typically slow travel means staying for a longer time and "living like a local" rather than staying in a resort and doing only tourist things. I've never heard it used for a trip shorter than a month.

I've seen it used to refer to short local trips where you'd go by public transport and camp or stay in a local bnb, that type of thing. I don't really understand what was "slow" about jess's holiday? seemed like every other tourist trip to me!

I've seen it used to refer to short local trips where you'd go by public transport and camp or stay in a local bnb, that type of thing. I don't really understand what was "slow" about jess's holiday? seemed like every other tourist trip to me!
I’ve just watched her vlog and it meant not rushing around, but I think labelling it slow gave off the wrong impression. To me slow means sustainable (like slow fashion).

I do love how she curates her videos though. I just wish I could afford her lifestyle working the non-existent hours she works.

Jess doesn’t live in Edensor - she lives in Longstone - she hasn’t paid for all the reno - her landlord has and she’s had very little say in how it’s been executed in spite of what she would have you believe.
She holidays with her mother.
Her real dad sacked her off when he found out she used him to cash in on him and their story.
And I hope she does read these messages because her lies are going to catch up with her - what she won’t want people to know is that she and her mother have recently been caught shoplifting from a high profile equestrian shop. It’s not public knowledge but enough people know about it to verify it’s truth.
She’s a shameful human being portraying herself out to be the girl next door when she’s really a fraud and a thief. She should be ashamed - why not do everyone a favour and tell the truth for one time in your whole life instead of filling everybody with false truths about the wholesome sustainable person you’ve become.

• Wow
Reactions: 11