Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's turned into a 'French' Kardashian groupie..it's all about image and nothing else. Obsessed about image. No substance. So superficial. So immature. So borring. Not one real talk. Nothing to learn from her that's for sure. :(

Reactions: 4
What is she chasing exactly? The irony given her book title is that nothing is ever really enough for her. She is always changing SOMETHING because she thinks it will make her happier, but wraps it up in this faux therapeutic narrative that justifies it to herself. Like if every change is surrounded by some deep and meaningful reflection then it gives her the validation she needs, when ultimately it’s the same old consumerism-for-dopamine and “more more more” culture but in a different package.

It feels like she just needs to be still for a moment and sit with whatever it is that makes her feel so dissatisfied with her life all the time. It’s the classic “it’ll be better when” attitude. Constantly. And I actually feel so sorry for her because no matter how much she changes I don’t think it will ever truly be enough for her to be content.

Reactions: 10
The irony given her book title is that nothing is ever really enough for her.
this is hilariously true!

she thinks it will make her happier, but wraps it up in this faux therapeutic narrative that justifies it to herself
it's exactly this! her latest vlog makes that really obvious. she spent most of the video justifying yet another wardrobe declutter with new purchases subtly mentioned because of a "big life change" which was simply her going on holiday. that's not really a big change is it?

surely the point of a capsule wardrobe is that, for the most part, it can see you through different occasions. maybe not a change like pregnancy but certainly a holiday in Paris!!! has she learned nothing abou style or buying clothes in the years she's apparentyl been writing about fashion??

it's so obvious that jess hasn't got a single clue about her personal style. and i'm not surprised considering she declutters and buys new clothes every few months! she never experiments with restyling hte clothes she already has or even writes/talks about any other aspect of fashion other than her "wardrobe audits" which just involve decluttering and shopping.

I still don't understand why she didn't take her dog with her? Paris is notoriously dog friendly. esspecially small dogs who are allowed pretty much everywhere in france!

Reactions: 6
From the vlog, justifying constant change with the same old narrative: “new evolved versions of ourselves” and “lean into growth”
But Jess is “evolving” at a pace that I simply can’t keep up with.

It’s exhausting. Her old videos used to be such a comforting watch and I really loved her blog. They were my go-to content when I needed something soothing to end a rough day. Now I actually find her stuff quite stressful to consume. I realise that’s on me and I can choose not to, but on some level I guess I’m waiting for her see the light and realise how “enough” she always was.

She had precancerous cells not stage 1 cervical cancer. I remember watching her vlog about it because I remember thinking it was clickbait.
That is seriously messed up to lie about that but again very sad, she's obviously screaming out for attention.

She had precancerous cells not stage 1 cervical cancer. I remember watching her vlog about it because I remember thinking it was clickbait.
That is seriously messed up to lie about that but again very sad, she's obviously screaming out for attention.
I distinctly remember her saying she had precancercerous cells too... no one would be calling her a liar otherwise.

I've tried to look for the vlogs where she talks about it. but surprise surprise! jess has scrubbed her youtube channel of certain videos. definitely hiding a few things there!

I wonder what else she's lied about.

Reactions: 5
Her latest vlog is hilarious. It's basically her for 20 minutes straight trying to be deep and philosophical... when all she's really saying is that she's bored of her old clothes and she's going to toss them out and go shopping. Again.

She's throwing away a perfectly good pair of sandals because they feel "too masculine." Yet the short white poof jacket, jeans and sneakers that she wore around Paris was different how?

She's making a mockery of the whole "capsule wardrobe" concept and the entire minimalist movement.

No, Jess, minimalism isn't whatever it means to you. And it's certainly not going through your clothes and shopping every few months and getting rid of shoes that you just don't like.

I think she's genuinely unwell at this stage. She's desperate for attention and she seems to be constantly seeking external validation.

Interesting that she bought a new skirt, said she wore it to death in Paris but never photographed it. I don’t take pictures of my outfits but isn’t that part of her ‘job’ or brand? Nothing ever quite makes sense with Jess anymore. I miss her old vlogs too.

Comes across as deeply depressed and insecure, even in the old vlogs tbf.

Very mentally unwell atm. I suggest she goes back to the therapy she said was "life changing"

Also think she's up to her neck in debt and is just burying it to deal with another day.

Edited to add: any more shoplifting rumours?

The comment about having cervical cancer has really bothered me, I'm not normally invested in people that I don't know. Maybe it was seeing my dad die of prostate cancer and now a beloved relative in the final stages of bowel cancer has set me off. It seems so wicked to lie about such a thing.
Anyway I looked up stage 1 CC and you can still have a hysterectomy and chemo depending on how bad your stage 1 is, or the treatment can be the same as when you have precancerous cells removed, which is what she had!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Very mentally unwell atm. I suggest she goes back to the therapy she said was "life changing"
everything is "life changing" for jess.
to me it feels like she's spiralling.

Also think she's up to her neck in debt and is just burying it to deal with another day.
100% - I don't doubt it. she cannot be making enough money whatever this is that she's doing. she never writes on her blog anymore, she barely has any sponsors on youtube, and although her substack has quite a few followers, I doubt many of them pay for her content. most of its free anyway. so where is all this money coming from to renovate a home she "rents", to buy a dog, to own two horses, buy tons of new clothes, and spend a month in paris?

Maybe it was seeing my dad die of prostate cancer and now a beloved relative in the final stages of bowel cancer has set me off. It seems so wicked to lie about such a thing.
I'm so sorry you've had to experience that trauma. I've lost a friend due to cancer and it makes me so angry that jess has not only lied about her diagnosis but now she's trying to cover her lie up. it makes me sick.

I'm sure I heard her talking about precancerous cells once too, BUT I did find an older vlog where she mentions stage 1 cancer diagnosis...it's on her channel still. It's a q&a video.

I'm sure I heard her talking about precancerous cells once too, BUT I did find an older vlog where she mentions stage 1 cancer diagnosis...it's on her channel still. It's a q&a video.
I found that too... But I think previous videos where she just mentions precancerous cells have been deleted. She's kept the q&a up where she changed her story to being "diagnosed with cancer."

Reactions: 2
I watched 3/4 of the last video and nearly lost it when she had her pile of clothes, took some worn out jeans with a hole and said she's gonna donate them because they can still be mended and "someone might like them".... 😑 😑 really? Oh how generous of you, miss! Worn, stretched-out, ripped-up trousers is what you big-heartedly are gonna give up so that someone poor can enjoy them?! The least you should know, when you donate clothes is that they should be washed and in good condition! I have personally donated a pair of brand new Mango jeans (worth around 30€) once, when I realised they didn't fit or flatter me at all.... anything too worn out or holey just goes to the pile called "rip up and use as wash cloths at home" (like old t-shirts) 😄

And how annoying is it when she calls her wardrobe decluttering process "an audit"? Wtf are you, a 500 people stron technical engineering company??! How bored do you have to be to sit down at your desk, at the laptop, with a journal and write about what's in your wardrobe?! My goodness, she's in her 30s... is there no other, fun activity she could think of?!

I watched 3/4 of the last video and nearly lost it when she had her pile of clothes, took some worn out jeans with a hole and said she's gonna donate them because they can still be mended and "someone might like them"
I missed that! that's shocking. I think most people know not to donate tatty clothes. for someone who is chronically online, it wouldn't hurt jess to google sustainable options when it comes to thesee things! honestly, she makes me want to pull my hair out.

How bored do you have to be to sit down at your desk, at the laptop, with a journal and write about what's in your wardrobe?!
I don't know. I like reading about people's capsule wardrobes, that's how Ifound jess in the first place....... but it's only useful when someone knows what they're talking about and has good advice! all jess does is declutter and buy more. there's nothing interesting or helpful about her "capsule wardrobe" content.

I literally don't know what is true and what is a lie anymore with jess!! I think her narrative changes depending on how she wants to come across. whether she wants pity or sympathy or if she wants to be see as an authority and above criticism.

i really don't think she should be giving advice about relationships and breakups. she swings wildly from being "overwhelmed" with emotions to acting like she's a know-it-all therapist.

Reactions: 2
i really don't think she should be giving advice about relationships and breakups. she swings wildly from being "overwhelmed" with emotions to acting like she's a know-it-all therapist.

What the duck does she do day in and out. She over thinks everything.

Reactions: 3
What heartbreak? Jess left jason, didn't she? Or is this another inconvenient truth?
I know she frequently changes the narrative on things, but I'm pretty sure he left her. She admitted to being quite blindsided by it all and she clearly didn't have a real exit strategy in place.