Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks painful. What a terrible mistake she was a pretty girl next door type before.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her face looks painful. What a terrible mistake she was a pretty girl next door type before.
yeah in her recent photos her nose looks really turned up giving her that michael jackson look. it's changed her entire face.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I feel very bad for her. I think she had cheek fillers as well. Reminds me of a Dr. Seuss character. But it can still be rectifid because filler dissolves. There are “no surgery” nose jobs, hopefully this is one … tho I am not taking bets as this looks like a massive change. Shame, she really was fine before, defo needs to take her own advice and be “enough”!!! Like no need to spend this money - if she is so flush from “not owning” (whatever 🙄) donate the money to something she is passionate about - like an animal charity or cervical cancer unit to help women who are ACTUALLY suffering from this type cancer!

Attachments

Cervical Cancer? Did she have that? Or precancerous cells which I and many women have had. Mine were burnt off and regular smears after and that was that, never would I claim to have had cervical cancer. That's just weird.

Cervical Cancer? Did she have that? Or precancerous cells which I and many women have had. Mine were burnt off and regular smears after and that was that, never would I claim to have had cervical cancer. That's just weird.
Exactly!

Reactions: 1
this is why it's hard to believe jess about other things she's claimed to have gone through........ precancerous cells are very common and although worrying, it's not cancer. it's nowhere near the same as cancer. she literally lied to create a sob story that would give her a 'hook' online and get her a book deal. it's so deceptive and manipulative. but at least she realised she was too boring to get a book deal any other way!!!

JESSICA YOU DID NOT HAVE CANCER

It's disgusting to pretend like you did for cash. I'm sure it was a shock but it's something a lot of women go through regularly with smears.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes never said that before it's always been pre cancerous cells. The woman is a liar

Reactions: 3
Shes never said that before it's always been pre cancerous cells. The woman is a liar
i thought that too. she's always said "pre cancerous cells" right? stage one is not the same thing. she exaggerates because it sound sbetter and gets her some sympathy. it's really gross behaviour.

I think shes mentally unwell to lie like this.

On another note the outfit she posted the other way was well over £800 in total, don't even think I included the Stella mccartney handbag.

People need to wake up to this charlatan. She's not simple slow living guru, just a basic witch with bad plastics who thinks it's OK to abandon a dog for a whim around Paris, reject a rescue greyhound, chase after a prewarned father, and ditch her husband for him, and blow tons of money on "curated" wardrobes that she changes every month and spunk money renovating a "rented" home.

Jess thinks she's some sort of country jilly cooper type clashed with SATC, except her writing is tit.

if she had a brain she'd be dangerous. If people buy her story - and worse pay for it - more fool them.

There is no advice she could give me that I'd want to take.

Reactions: 9
I think shes mentally unwell to lie like this.
oh for sure.

People need to wake up to this charlatan. She's not simple slow living guru, just a basic witch... Jess thinks she's some sort of country jilly cooper type
the funniest thing about all this is that she doesn't really know who she is at all. she's totally lost. every few months she gets a new personality. changes her entire wardrobe. and makes a big deal out of nothing. her recent newsletter was declaring how her "life was completely changing" and yet.... nothing in that newsletter explained how? it was all guff.

after all these years of preaching "slow living" and "capsule wardrobes" and "being enough" - she has zero clue who she is as a person. it's hilarious.

It all feels so self indulgent these days. I loved her when she focused on lifestyle content, interiors, slow living, slow fashion… these days it’s just like a constant internal monologue of woe is me. It’s as if she’s living too much inside her own head and it’s dominating her entire personality. I genuinely really miss the old Jess.

Also to add I took a peek at that jacket following her latest story. £500 new. And Maje has TERRIBLE ethical credentials if she could be bothered to do 5 mins of research.

Reactions: 7
Also to add I took a peek at that jacket following her latest story. £500 new. And Maje has TERRIBLE ethical credentials if she could be bothered to do 5 mins of research.
and that's why she gets criticised but she refuses to acknowledge her failings.

if she's going to claim she's into "slow sustainable fashion" then she needs to do the work and actually make an effort to learn about it. but that's too much effort for jess. she wants to be able to use the buzzwords to shill her ebooks and youtube and whatever else it is that somehow makes her money (???) but not actually live by those rules.

she claims people are trolls when they comment about her not being sustainable or vegan (both terms she's applied to herself!) but really it's fair criticism.

Reactions: 4
Did she have surgery for the cancer / cancerous cells? I definitely thought she’d said the latter. It’s hard to know what to think really. Did we ever get any more intel on the alleged shoplifting?

A capsule wardrobe video, always the last refuge of those who have no new ideas whatsoever.

After 'a big life event'. Which was going on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A capsule wardrobe video, always the last refuge of those who have no new ideas whatsoever.

After 'a big life event'. Which was going on holiday.
I watched that video and I can't believe how different she is. All the talk about change and how she doesn't know what's coming next just sounds like she's laying the groundwork for a move so it won't come as too much of a shock to her followers. She's like a whole new person looks wise and personality wise.

Reactions: 4