Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, do nose jobs take that long to not look wonky? I know there’s a recovery period but so many celebs/ influencers have it done and they definitely don’t vanish for months?
It's actually very bad. I just had a look at the photos someone posted above. It looks healed to me but it's just wonky.

Reactions: 4
no. she's in denial.

you're very defensive. it's not personal. no one is criticising you. I think my criticisms of jess are fair.
I repeat: "The whole thing started because I think I read someone on tattle saying: "It is so easy to go with the train!", and since I am familiar with the situation I wanted to clarify that you can't cross the channel on a train with pets." That's all, it was not directly aimed at you or what you said about the car. I don't feel very defensive, I think I have explained the situation well! I repeat, I find it difficult to think that someone wouldn't think about their dog in this instance and so I just wanted to add my 2 cents. I agree with what everyone is saying about the whole situation and all the issues that have been reported, but I have a doubt about the dog and the travel issue, that's all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Genuine question, do nose jobs take that long to not look wonky? I know there’s a recovery period but so many celebs/ influencers have it done and they definitely don’t vanish for months?

Don't think so. Think it's a cheap job, maybe even a turkey job. We won't find out the truth

Reactions: 3
What stood out to me was when she tried to reveal what happened with her dad and what he did is that she said he abused her "mentally, verbally, financially...and physically." I understand it more that when their newfound relationship derailed they might've gotten into arguments and fights and he became physically abusive, maybe aggresive and he hurt her. I don't think she explicidly said "sexually". It sounds absolutely awful and I do feel very sorry for her, can't even imagine to go through sth like that with a parent. I also don't know what she meant by the word "groomed" exactly... he possibly did use her for money and tried to get her to trust him at first, then bullied and mistreated her, but if I remember correctly she went out searching for him, wanted to connect and spend time with him a couple of years ago and as someone already mentioned on here previously, her mum had warned her about it.

She definitely doesn't seem okay, she looks extremely fragile and insecure and I can't even fathom why she thought changing her face so dramatically would make her feel better! It would make the most self-assured, confident person insecure after having a different nose suddenly! Like, it's literally a plastic surgery, how much more risky does it get! It's not a botched haircut...

Reactions: 7
I also don't know what she meant by the word "groomed" exactly..
Because she wanted people to think she had been sexually abused. Just like how she said she had cancer when she just had an abnormal smear.

The term "groomed" is specifically used in sexually abuse cases especially for young children. For her to use it in this way is gross.

It's never used to mean physical non-sexual violence or to manipulate someone unless sexually motives are involved.

Either she's stupid and is using the word wrong because she doesn't understand the serious nature of it (wouldn't surprise me as she always jumps on buzzwords!) Or she's manipulating her audience to feel sorry for her yet again.

Secondly, she did reveal more about her past marriage here... she told us her ex-husband was holding her back, prevented her from travelling more in her 20s when a lot of her peers did... well, yes, that's why everyone tells you not to get married too young, especially to a much older person and focus on yourself and your education & self-development... :rolleyes:
I think there's more to this story though

Shes just so full of tit it's unbelievable. I'm leaning towards feeling sorry for her because she comes across as pitiful, shallow and brainless.

Reactions: 2
Her Dad seems horrendous, no one would dispute that. She seems extremely fragile and that’s sad, but like people have said, throw in a bad nose job and it’s asking for mental anguish. I felt the comment about her desire to travel being shut down by her ex husband quite bitter. They did travel, they definitely went on many holidays. I’m sure he had to also prioritise travel with his children too. She also said many times that she persuaded him to move to the cottage so he can’t have been that selfish. Just because he didn’t want to do all the same things she did doesn’t make him horrible or controlling. I appreciate there may be much more to it but I thought her comment was snarky 🙄

Reactions: 9
Jess twists her recollection of reality to fit her narrative. She has a victim complex.

She conveniently "forgets" the past so she can retell it in a way that makes her look like she isn't a very privileged woman.

I think she has a huge princess complex too. Waiting for a rich prince to come and rescue her, so not thinking properly about finances or any long term goals on her own terms. So it fits with her currently either running up debt or burning through any savings/divorce settlement.
I think this is the crux of why she's in her mid-30s and just processing her childhood issues. She rushed into marriage with an older man thinking that being taken care of would solve her problems and she could avoid doing the inner work. When the relationship ended, she immediately tried to reconnect with her dad, expecting another man to rescue and validate her. The timing can't be a coincidence. The dynamics of her next significant relationship will reveal a lot about how much 'healing' she's actually done.

Reactions: 6
I think this is the crux of why she's in her mid-30s and just processing her childhood issues. She rushed into marriage with an older man thinking that being taken care of would solve her problems and she could avoid doing the inner work. When the relationship ended, she immediately tried to reconnect with her dad, expecting another man to rescue and validate her. The timing can't be a coincidence. The dynamics of her next significant relationship will reveal a lot about how much 'healing' she's actually done.
it's also why she blames other people for why her life isn't the way she wants it to be.

obviously she's been through some tit. her dad is awful and divorce is never nice....... but she has a victim complex about some things

like not travelling when she was younger. hinting that her husband was to blame. she chose to marry young. she obviously regrets that now but at the time it was what she wanted so it's unfair to blame her partner for not doing the things she now wants to to do! anyway she's been on lots of holidays since. idk why she's making out like she's this hard done by person who has never travelled in her life. she's always booking trips away (or getting PR holidays!)

she has zero self-awareness.

I just can't believe anything she says anymore.
And all those followers cheering her on..they think they're helping her, but they are not. :(
Criticism can really be constuctive, but she'll say it's bullying. Too bad.

I just watched a bit of her video for the first time in ages. Wow, the nose job - I've never heard of one going wrong like that. It looks like she'll have to have it redone. Feel a bit sorry for her as that would really upset me. The stuff with her dad too... yikes.

Reactions: 2
Reading her latest email …. what the actual? She has lost the plot. Fuckboy? I’m cringing for her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you share a screen grab for those of us not subscribed?
It’s not a subscription one! It’s out there for everyone to read 😬

E70C6DAC-ADC8-4AF9-BAF6-32E50944D54F.jpeg

3DDB3249-B444-4749-AC1B-C61CBF3E8FA9.jpeg

1D43F32D-E264-4213-B090-62C0AC84FCDE.jpeg

There’s loads more but I’m getting confused with my screenshots!

57896C5E-AA19-4C0E-9802-8577EA772B88.jpeg

Last edited:
So does she have a new boyfriend or has she just written a recount of her foray into online dating?

Thanks for the screenshots. I'm cringing for her!

Reactions: 1