Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's wild to me that she did a 180 on her personality and turned herself into a new person with baggy sack like dresses and woo-woo cottage life that ended up damaging her marriage..... only to do yet another 180 a mere few months after the separation back to her old self complete with all the clothes, beauty treatments and now nose job!

this woman is clearly very unhappy and all that therapy obviously isn't helping. all those clothes, cosmetic proceedures, home renovations, horses and brand deals isn't going to fix whatever mental health issues she has

There is zero accountability for her hypocrisy
it's the same with maddie olivia. they both do exactly the same thing. claim to be minimalist, sustainable, vegan. write blog posts, instagram captions, and write books about the lifestyle..... only to contradict that with their actions. then they get upset when people point out the hypocrisy.

it';s what frustrates me the most with these influencers. I guess saying these are only trolls and haters helps them ignore their blatant lies and hypocrisy. they can justify it to themselves because "these people are just hating on me".

that's why jess's newsletter rubbed me the wrong way. it was hundreds of words justifying her decision and basically saying "if you crticise me then you're a misogynistic hater" and that's blatantly ignoring all the very valid points people have raised about why getting a nose job when you're shilling a lifestyle a bout "being enough" and living a simple unmaterialistic lifestyle are completely justified.

I hate it. because these people will never listen to any criticism they receive because they're too insecure to accept that maybe MAYBE they might be being a huge hypocrite by getting cosmetic surgery when they talk about "being enough," when they buy wool and leather or promote steakhouses when they've said they're vegan, when they buy countless things online and accept lots of pr gifts when they built a career off of minimalism and telling people to declutter.

all of it is bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching jess's latest vlog and some thoughts.......

(hi jess, I know you read here. that's obvious from what you've said in your video!)

her nose looks worse on camera! the swelling has mostly gone by the looks of it (despite jess trying to convince herself there's still swelling) and it looks very upturned and wonky. yikes! no wonder she's disappointed with the results and hoping it'll "heal straight" eventually........ the video really shows off how much it's completely changed her face, I'm shocked. when she turned her head to the wonky size I literally gasped 😱

what I hate is that she's trying to combat the criticism of being called a hypocrite. someone even commented that even though she wrote a book called "enough" and promotes self-love, that doesn't mean jess can't grow and change...... and yeah, that's true. but getting a nose job isn't "growing and changing"!! it's being hypocritical because she made a living off promoting self-acceptance. it's such bullshit and she's just in denial about the hypocrisy of it all.

surely the fact that she was convinced "everyone was going to disappear" and she was going to lose her followers should have been a red flag for her to realise that maybe the cosmetic surgery was a questionable decision? I do feel bad for jess because changing your face and then not being happy with it must be devastating. it's a tough lesson to learn because you can't change it back! the damage is done.

and like she always does when she feels insecure, she reveals information about her life so people feel sorry for her. it's a trend I've noticed jess does every single time she has something to sell or feels insecure about something. release a ittle tit bit of information about her life (the divorce, her dad, her "cancer", her cosmetic surgery, her self harm, her eating disorder, etc. etc.) to get sympathy and to avoid facing any accountability for her hypocrisy or lies. you can go through really tough stuff and still be a total ass (also because she lied about having cancer, I don't really believe much of anything else she says)

I find it infuriating that she's now refering to her bad relationship with her dad as "grooming"!!! just like the whole "cancer" situation, she's exaggerating at best and making up lies at worse. she didn't have cancer and her dad didn't groom her. it's taking language from a very serious and specific situation and applying it to her dad who, seems like a real piece of tit, but is she seriously saying her dad sexually assaulted her as an adult??? I'm just not buying it. I don't doubt her manipulated her, maybe got money out of her, lied to her, etc. etc. but sexual assult? if that's true she needs to go to the police not film a vlog about it.........

she calls her dad a narcissist but I also think jess is showing those traits...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haven't watched but omg she said her dad sexually abused her on a video but hasn't gone to the police? And instead got a wonky nose job? Somethings not quite right here.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just finished watching the video and she talks about hope staying behind. she makes it sound like it's such a big deal trying to get a dog from the uk to france and it's literally so easy. Jess always manipulates information to make it seem like she had no other choice or that it was the best decision when really she always planned to leave her dog behind. (I can tell she hasn't even looked into the options because of how she talks abot it).

I couldn't imagine leaving my dog at home for a whole month when it would be so easy to just take them with me. yeah I get it if she was going to america or china. but france?? when there's a train that will take you there with your dog next to you at all times? wtf

Reactions: 3
The bonkers aspect of it is that the problem is somehow with anyone who is not 100% supportive and on board with her decisions? Like if you want to write a book on accepting yourself as you are then get a nose job fine but why the need to dance on the head of a pin to justify it? Anyone can find a way to justify anything if they really want to, it doesn’t mean anyone else is then required to agree or support it. Why lie about the fact that you want to go to France without your dog? Is that your conscience pricking you perhaps? The desire for control of the narrative must be overwhelming. In that case guess what - influencing isn’t for everyone.

And still the constant question of how does she afford all of this? No ads for a while, book can't have sold that well or given that good an advance, heard nothing on divorce proceedings but they don't have children so again, I cant see a huge payout. I'd love to have all this cash to spunk on a month long paris trip

And still the constant question of how does she afford all of this? No ads for a while, book can't have sold that well or given that good an advance, heard nothing on divorce proceedings but they don't have children so again, I cant see a huge payout. I'd love to have all this cash to spunk on a month long paris trip
I'm convinced more than ever that she's in considerable debt. I've said it before and I'll say it again, in a year or so she'll admit she's was/is in debt and pivot her content towards paying that off and teaching you how to do it too (in a slow and simple way, of course!!) with her new ebooks that cost £50 a pop :rolleyes:

a bunch of minimalist/simple living lifestyle bloggers have done this. it's a catch that reels in a lot of people who struggle with money. they basically pay off their own debt by shilling atrotiously expensive ebooks and courses "teaching" people how to dig themselves out of debt...... it's gross

Reactions: 4
I think she has a huge princess complex too. Waiting for a rich prince to come and rescue her, so not thinking properly about finances or any long term goals on her own terms. So it fits with her currently either running up debt or burning through any savings/divorce settlement.

Her month cosplaying Emily in Paris is going to be so cringe if recent stories are anything to go by.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I knew that nose was wonky when I saw those photos. the way she's holding her head is so awkward. whatever feels better a bout her botched face, I guess

I think she has a huge princess complex too. Waiting for a rich prince to come and rescue her, so not thinking properly about finances or any long term goals on her own terms. So it fits with her currently either running up debt or burning through any savings/divorce settlement.

Her month cosplaying Emily in Paris is going to be so cringe if recent stories are anything to go by.
she is going to be insufferable!!!

Reactions: 6
I agree with most of the comments, I am with you. I actually feel sorry for her, she really doesn't look well and maybe she should stay off the internet because I am not sure all this sharing is actually helping her. I say this as someone who followed her for a long time and feel really sorry as she just doesn't seem well. I just wanted to say that if you actually know an easy way to transport an animal from UK to Europe without driving a car yourself, please let me know?!
Pets are not allowed on Eurostar and the amount of money to pay for a taxi to go through the channel it's huge (800 euros without counting the fee for the shuttle in the chunnel!), all of this without forgetting all the documents needed to travel that needs to be done within a certain period
From Seat61: "Eurostar doesn't carry dogs or pets at all, except guide dogs. And most ferry operators won't let foot passengers take dogs either. In fact, there are only three ferry operators who let foot passengers take dogs: Stena Line Harwich-Hoek van Holland (London to Netherlands), P&O Hull-Rotterdam, DFDS Newhaven-Dieppe & DFDS Newcastle-Amsterdam." https://www.seat61.com/dogs-by-train.htm
I know this because I researched this for my own cats! I feel that one would go through the whole ordeal only if relocating, and maybe it doesn't make sense to do all of this for just a month. I think it would be actually stressful. Just to say that in this light, maybe it does seem fair to leave the dog at home! If you know an easier way to cross the channel with your pet without driving a car yourself through the channel, please let me know!

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that if you actually know an easy way to transport an animal from UK to Europe without driving a car yourself, please let me know?!
I feel that one would go through the whole ordeal only if relocating
it's easy if you drive though, and jess can drive. she just doesn't want to. so she should say that instead of making it sound like it's sooooo difficult to travel with her dog. y'know the dog she chose to get and has a responsibility to look after.

not sure why you're insisting on a solution that doesn't require driving? because yes, all the other options are intensive and stressful. but driving is easy and not at all stressful for a well-adjusted dog. it's just like any other car journey for them.

Personally I think leaving a dog behind for a month is irressponsible dog ownership. we're not talking about a week's holiday or a long weekend away. a month is a long time to leave your companion at home. this is a trip she's taking on a whim, for no other reason than she wants to. it's not directly work related or essential she travels for that long. so it's not like she can justify it by saying this is something she has to do.

I think it's fair to criticise her for her decision. especially since she wasn't honest. she could have just said "I don't want to drive and there's no other way to do it so I'm leaving hope behind." she knwos people will criticise her for that so she chose to make out like travelling with a dog is really difficult.

there are literally bloggers/vloggers who write about travelling the world with their dogs!

Reactions: 2
And don't forget that she bought hope and rejected the adopted greyhound dog as it didn't fit her aesthetic

Reactions: 1
It's fair to criticise her, yes, as personally I still haven't travelled back home for the same reason but it is not such an easy thing if you don't want to drive/have a car with you. If my family was here maybe I would leave the cats in my home with them if travelling for only a month. Maybe cats are also more complicated, but it's fair to say that it is not always a straightforward process! About the car, I was genuinely asking for myself! If you don't drive or don't want to bring your own car to Paris/Europe, it is actually a struggle to cross the channel with pets! We have a car in the UK but we wouldn't want to travel back to Europe with it. I think you can leave your own car in a parking space in Calais but I read it is not the safest option. And since I struggled myself with this, and for this reason we still haven't travelled back home since we got the cats, I kind of understand where she is coming from. Honestly, if you don't want to bring the car with you in Paris/ back home like us, for whatever reason or you don't drive, it's not SO easy. I do understand the struggle. It is honestly not a breeze. Pets should be allowed on Eurostar!
Maybe she forgot to mention the car thing? Maybe she should have said that it is easy to travel if you bring your own car with you, otherwise, it becomes a stress. I used to travel frequently by train from the UK to Italy (I stopped now that I have the cats!) and I wouldn't drive in Paris! I am with you on everything else, I just assumed she didn't want to travel with the car because we wouldn't either.

And don't forget that she bought hope and rejected the adopted greyhound dog as it didn't fit her aesthetic
I thought the greyhound dog belonged to her ex-husband. Is that wrong? Correct me if I am wrong! I can't believe someone would do something so horrible!

Last edited:
It's fair to criticise her, yes, as personally I still haven't travelled back home for the same reason but it is not such an easy thing if you don't want to drive/have a car with you. If my family was here maybe I would leave the cats in my home with them if travelling for only a month. Maybe cats are also more complicated, but it's fair to say that it is not always a straightforward process! About the car, I was genuinely asking for myself! If you don't drive or don't want to bring your own car to Paris/Europe, it is actually a struggle to cross the channel with pets! We have a car in the UK but we wouldn't want to travel back to Europe with it. I think you can leave your own car in a parking space in Calais but I read it is not the safest option. And since I struggled myself with this, and for this reason we still haven't travelled back home since we got the cats, I kind of understand where she is coming from. Honestly, if you don't want to bring the car with you in Paris/ back home like us, for whatever reason or you don't drive, it's not SO easy. I do understand the struggle. It is honestly not a breeze. Pets should be allowed on Eurostar!
Maybe she forgot to mention the car thing? Maybe she should have said that it is easy to travel if you bring your own car with you, otherwise, it becomes a stress. I used to travel frequently by train from the UK to Italy (I stopped now that I have the cats!) and I wouldn't drive in Paris! I am with you on everything else, I just assumed she didn't want to travel with the car because we wouldn't either.

I thought the greyhound dog belonged to her ex-husband. Is that wrong? Correct me if I am wrong! I can't believe someone would do something so horrible!
Sorry if I am misunderstanding you but you have said “for this reason we still haven't travelled back home since we got the cats” - so you have decided to behave as a responsible pet owner? This is exactly what Jess is not doing and what ppl on this thread are criticising her for? And hers is not even a ‘going home’ scenario which I would have sympathy for. She’s just doing Emily in Paris for a month and doesn’t want the burden of her pet.

About the car, I was genuinely asking for myself!
but we're not discussing your choices, we're discussing jess's.... and I was pointing out that it's easy to travel with a car. which was the whole focus of my criticism of jess that she has a car and chose not to drive so she could take her dog with her.

like @PineappleQueen19 says, you chose not to travel because you couldn't take your pets. jess has decided she just can't be bothered and her dog would be "better off" at home. imo it would be way more stressful for a young dog (hope is still a puppy!) to be left at home for a month not knowing where their human has disappeared to!

Genuine question, do nose jobs take that long to not look wonky? I know there’s a recovery period but so many celebs/ influencers have it done and they definitely don’t vanish for months?

but we're not discussing your choices, we're discussing jess's.... and I was pointing out that it's easy to travel with a car. which was the whole focus of my criticism of jess that she has a car and chose not to drive so she could take her dog with her.

like @PineappleQueen19 says, you chose not to travel because you couldn't take your pets. jess has decided she just can't be bothered and her dog would be "better off" at home. imo it would be way more stressful for a young dog (hope is still a puppy!) to be left at home for a month not knowing where their human has disappeared to!
The whole thing started because I think I read someone on tattle saying: "It is so easy to go with the train!", and since I am familiar with the situation I wanted to clarify that you can't cross the channel on a train with pets. Maybe not everyone was aware that the only option was the car and I think many people just thought it was so easy because they thought it was viable with the train. I also said that if I had my mom here and she was able to stay at my home with the cats, I would maybe consider going away for a month. But I repeat, maybe cats are more complicated to travel with. (I got two cats instead of one exactly because I wanted them to always have company!) I just wanted to give this other perspective to be fair on the whole situation. It is not really a whole defence of her, I just wanted to give all the details since I don't think it is really such an easy thing to do. I wanted to give some benefit of the doubt at least about the dog situation since it is really difficult thinking that someone could be so careless about their own dog. I remember how much she loved her previous dog. I think I was just trying to save what can be saved because the other option is just too cruel in my mind.

Genuine question, do nose jobs take that long to not look wonky? I know there’s a recovery period but so many celebs/ influencers have it done and they definitely don’t vanish for months?
no. she's in denial.

I just wanted to give this other perspective to be fair on the whole situation.
you're very defensive. it's not personal. no one is criticising you. I think my criticisms of jess are fair.

it's possible to travel with a dog to france and it's very straightforward in a car. there's literally vets at calais. they make it easy to travel with a dog in a car. my original comment said this. I never said it was easy without a car. but jess has a car and she's choosing not to take her dog.

if you want to defend jess, go to the rave thread (if there even is one!)