Jessica Rose Williams

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paris for the entire of Feb??!! How can she afford this and the obvious surgery and the hair....and what about hope? Probably shoved on to her mum but that's a little unfair. I'm all for holidays but an entire month seems a bit much

Reactions: 1
The truth is out but it all reads as very sad. Reintroducing her father into her life sent everything on a downward spiral, her home her marriage and amending her physical body. I do think the element of her “job” has taken her away from the real world. The requirement for airy fairy fluffiness at all times. Do you think she’ll grow old and be content with how she lived? I loved Jessica in the early days, wanting that aesthetically pleasing and calm way of living. Now, I just feel pity.

Reactions: 6
She sounds totally messed up. Her father is a monster.

It’s a shame her surgeon was heavy handed. However hopefully this is a bit of wake up call for her as to where the actual problem lies - and that surgery isn’t the fix for it. If it had all gone perfectly I fear she would have been onto the next problem area fixation within six months with more surgery planned.

Reactions: 8
As I said before, all that therapy was unfortunately useless for her. I can't believe she's 34.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ah she's admitted the nose job
Admire her honesty but its too little too late. She is a charlatan like the rest of the influencers. She had the opportunity to be honest and take her followers on the journey - no one can judge for why she has had it done that is up to her - but she makes a living out of writing about feelings and experiences so I think she should have been honest. I think the whole debacle just discredits her professionally and makes her seem false. As for going to Paris - this will be for inspo and research for the romance novel she is writing which will probably be more credible than expecting people to believe in a book about yourself titled ‘enough’.

Reactions: 6
The stuff about her dad is horrifying and I am empathetic towards her but I also find it shocking that she was naive enough to think this was a good idea and would fix her problems.
But overall it just makes me sad as such a good demonstration of just how much the lie is sold to women that their natural face/body isn't good enough and that cosmetic surgery is an automatic solution, and not like a serious medical procedure with real risks during and after, and the outcome is not guaranteed to be what you want, and even if you're happy with the result your insecurities will very likely just shift to some other part of the body.

IMO, part of pet ownership is that you are now responsible for that animals life, it’s your dependent. And therefore there are certain things that are now not open to you in life, eg going to live somewhere else for a month.

Apart from the responsibility aspect, sorry but how can you be happy to be voluntarily separate from your pet for that long? Is she not bonded properly to her dog? I hate being away from my cat for short trips, to choose to be away that long is insane to me. She will be her dog’s entire world 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 3
IMO, part of pet ownership is that you are now responsible for that animals life, it’s your dependent. And therefore there are certain things that are now not open to you in life, eg going to live somewhere else for a month.

Apart from the responsibility aspect, sorry but how can you be happy to be voluntarily separate from your pet for that long? Is she not bonded properly to her dog? I hate being away from my cat for short trips, to choose to be away that long is insane to me. She will be her dog’s entire world 😓
Hope could go with her, though...

Reactions: 2
The stuff about her dad is horrifying and I am empathetic towards her but I also find it shocking that she was naive enough to think this was a good idea and would fix her problems.
But overall it just makes me sad as such a good demonstration of just how much the lie is sold to women that their natural face/body isn't good enough and that cosmetic surgery is an automatic solution, and not like a serious medical procedure with real risks during and after, and the outcome is not guaranteed to be what you want, and even if you're happy with the result your insecurities will very likely just shift to some other part of the body.
I’m just not sure how she could believe the narrative online, I don’t buy it that she’s so naive? Maybe I’m being harsh but we all know that influencers / celebrities / people online will make things look easy and tell you how great things are. I mean, people do this about having children and we all know that’s not true! But, there are also people who talk quite openly about surgery regrets so it wouldn’t be that hard to get a balanced view. I think there are lots of people who if offered the chance to have a subtle nose job (like so many celebs do) would take it, but I guess the outcome you’d want is that people don’t really notice until they look closely and unless you’ve got ££££ that’s the risk you take 😬

Reactions: 2
Her immediate regret sounds like she went into this so naively... again, she's 34 or 35! It's not like she was a silly 22 year-old regretting a spontaeous decision! She was surprised to not recognise herself in a mirror?! Well...yeah, that's what you'd expect after an invasive cosmetic procedure....what else.
(reminds me of her tattoos. She regrets them and wants them removed, too).
Personally I didn't like some of my own facial features either when I was younger... also my nose, my big forehead... but most people grow to appreciate their natural beauty as they get older. I would never do anything to my face now, except taking care of my health and good skincare, as we inherit our features from our ancestors from centuries ago, which is truly fascinating I think. But, I get it, maybe if she had such abusive relatives and difficult relatioships with them, maybe then you want to change your look on purpose? I don't know. I used to always find her quite pretty and photogenic, too.

Of course, you can do what you want, whatever, plastic surgery is legal and legitimate, a personal decision. But then dont's write and sell a freaking BOOK called "ENOUGH" and sell your followers a principle of living a "simple", humble and efficient lifestyle and being easy on yourself and your wellbeing! 😠 As all of you already mentioned... that's so so annoying. Same with the hair extensions, then this. But she'll do whole quiet, aesthetic video on her "minimal skicare routine", using only two simlpe products, etc. while planning an invasive, serious face reconstruction behind the scenes... 😒😒

As a dog mom, who loves to travel, I very much agree! A dog is a huge responsibility and it does affect your lifestyle. We only go on holidays now by car, preferably in nature and try not to fly. We don't go out to each that much, as to not leave the dog alone too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have so much to say about Jess's nose job and subsequent post about it.

Firstly, I think she only came clean because she reads here and knows people had guessed what was up. I think she would have kept it quiet for a lot longer if we hadn't figured it out. She always goes on about "not talking about things until she's out hte other side" and it's obvious she's still processing the disappointment of her nose job. She's only talking about it because if she didn't then people would think she's being deceptive, which she has been////

Secondly, her entire newsletter was an attempt to guilt people into feeling sorry for her and to not criticise her for having cosmetic surgery. there were all kinds of excuses as to why she got the nose job. the worse one that really annoyed me was her saying that if anyone criticises her for having a nose job then they're misogynistic. and that's bullshit.

the issue isn't that she had cosmetic surgery. it's that she literally wrote a book called "enough" and constantly goes on about self-love.... what a hypocrite!!! she's obvi0usly not learned a single thing from the years of therapy she's being having.

it's the same issue with her minimalism, veganism and sustainability. it's all bullshit and for show. She's happy to cash in on writing about these things without commiting to acting living the life she shills... but then when anyone points out the hypocrisy suddenly they're misogynistic?? it doesn't work like that! it's absolutely justified for us to criticise her for preaching one thing and doing the exact opposite.

I feel sorry for jess. her dad is awful and she's gone through a lot the last couple of years...... but I also think she needs to take responsibility for her actions and stop blaming her dad or her mental health for these bad decisions. If she's going to be writing about self-love then she needs to step up and live by what she preaches.

and now she's going to paris for a month... and leaving her dog behind! What the actual duck?? it's so easy to take a dog to Europe. they're allowed on the EuroTunnel. it's cheap (especially for someone who has the money to renovate someone else's house, get a nose job, hair extentions, botox and buy clothes every month...) and the paperwork is simple. there's literally no reason to leave her dog behind for that long.

this whole situation makes me realise how selfish she is. maybe she isn't that different from her family after all.

girl needs to step away from the internet for a while and acutally work on herself. although I feel bad for her, I also think this is a lesson learned the hard way and she deserved to learn it. maybe the shock will make her actually do the work of self-love and work through all the issues she has. the nose job looks bad and I hope she realises that her face wasn't and isn't the problem, her mental health is and no amount of cosmetic surgery can fix that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Firstly, I think she only came clean because she reads here and knows people had guessed what was up. I think she would have kept it quiet for a lot longer if we hadn't figured it out. She always goes on about "not talking about things until she's out hte other side" and it's obvious she's still processing the disappointment of her nose job. She's only talking about it because if she didn't then people would think she's being deceptive, which she has been////

Secondly, her entire newsletter was an attempt to guilt people into feeling sorry for her and to not criticise her for having cosmetic surgery. there were all kinds of excuses as to why she got the nose job. the worse one that really annoyed me was her saying that if anyone criticises her for having a nose job then they're misogynistic. and that's bullshit.

the issue isn't that she had cosmetic surgery. it's that she literally wrote a book called "enough" and constantly goes on about self-love.... what a hypocrite!!! she's obvi0usly not learned a single thing from the years of therapy she's being having.

it's the same issue with her minimalism, veganism and sustainability. it's all bullshit and for show. She's happy to cash in on writing about these things without commiting to acting living the life she shills... but then when anyone points out the hypocrisy suddenly they're misogynistic?? it doesn't work like that! it's absolutely justified for us to criticise her for preaching one thing and doing the exact opposite.

I feel sorry for jess. her dad is awful and she's gone through a lot the last couple of years...... but I also think she needs to take responsibility for her actions and stop blaming her dad or her mental health for these bad decisions. If she's going to be writing about self-love then she needs to step up and live by what she preaches.

and now she's going to paris for a month... and leaving her dog behind! What the actual duck?? it's so easy to take a dog to Europe. they're allowed on the EuroTunnel. it's cheap (especially for someone who has the money to renovate someone else's house, get a nose job, hair extentions, botox and buy clothes every month...) and the paperwork is simple. there's literally no reason to leave her dog behind for that long.

this whole situation makes me realise how selfish she is. maybe she isn't that different from her family after all.

girl needs to step away from the internet for a while and acutally work on herself. although I feel bad for her, I also think this is a lesson learned the hard way and she deserved to learn it. maybe the shock will make her actually do the work of self-love and work through all the issues she has. the nose job looks bad and I hope she realises that her face wasn't and isn't the problem, her mental health is and no amount of cosmetic surgery can fix that.
Very well said!!!

Reactions: 3
For someone who doesn’t like their new nose she’s posted a good amount of photos today.

I think she’s had some work done on her teeth too, they look unnaturally bright and perfect

I’m struggling with my new nose / but now I’m posting loads of pictures of myself
I have a capsule wardrobe / but I buy lots of expensive items
I make my living from telling people they are enough ( but I can get surgery, Botox, teeth whitening, extensions because I’ve suffered trauma
I lead a simple life / but really I don’t because I go on multiple trips, weekends away and holidays
I rent a cottage / but I won’t be tell you about the arrangement I have which enables me ri renovate it
You should get a rescue dog / but I won’t as it probably didn’t suit my brand
I’ll be honest / but only when it suits me

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Well said. I'm unfollowing her now as its all just an obvious lie to get money with a subscription to fund this bland life. She's reverted to how she was before, and looks like shes desperately trying to get a man (came across some pretty attractive men by coincidence and jess is commenting on posts etc). Nothing wrong with that, but as we've all said she wrote a book called enough, and yet her face isn't enough, her mum wasn't enough (although her dad is a scumbag), her "rented" home isn't enough so its been renovated, her wardrobe wasn't enough so back come the designer clothes, etc etc

I’m struggling with my new nose / but now I’m posting loads of pictures of myself
I have a capsule wardrobe / but I buy lots of expensive items
I make my living from telling people they are enough ( but I can get surgery, Botox, teeth whitening, extensions because I’ve suffered trauma
I lead a simple life / but really I don’t because I go on multiple trips, weekends away and holidays
I rent a cottage / but I won’t be tell you about the arrangement I have which enables me ri renovate it
You should get a rescue dog / but I won’t as it probably didn’t suit my brand
I’ll be honest / but only when it suits me

Also spot on. Total fraud.

There is zero accountability for her hypocrisy and she hides under the umbrella of ‘choice feminism’ to justify herself & gain sympathy.

Her latest selfies are so odd too. I mean her face is so frozen now but there’s something off besides that. Her eyes are so blank. This is a woman unhealthily obsessed with her image.