Jessica Rose and Dom Lever

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was searching for a thread on these two, hoping somebody else could see right through them and couldn’t believe they didn’t have a more recent 🤣 these two do my head in. He’s such a poser its actually cringe. Their whole life is about posing and doing cringe reels!

Reactions: 1
i’m just still waiting name confirmation. it bugs me and i know it shouldn’t 🤣 someone must know

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i’m aware this thread is dead, but this evening i was quite surprised to see on my local(ish) fire station’s facebook page that Dom is a firefighter now!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she called out Jessica rose aesthetics for copying her name, but that is the business owners name too. Lol
---
Does anyone remember when she called out Jessica rose aesthetics for copying her name, but that is the business owners name too. Lol
But I don’t blame her because Jessica rose aesthetics has an awful rep she probably don’t want to be associated with that!

Reactions: 1