Jessica O’Mahony (Maloney)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how would blocking people up her followers? Would she not be better off making her profile private?
Blocking people won’t help her follower numbers at all. But sometimes if you are regularly watching their content and not following them, they block you. Because the Huns are spoilt brats and that how they act out 🤣👍

Reactions: 2
Any thread title suggestions?

Just realised it's taken almost two years to fill a thread. Paint drying would be more entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she's been reading on here... Passive aggressive quote on her latest story

• Haha
Am I losing it, did they not get new carpets not that long ago? And now they have new carpets again??
She got free carpet for her mother recently too from Christys Flooring in Douglas. She is shameless. Always on the scronge.
Heard she had to get hers redone earlier this year as that crowd that supplied and fitted it are crap. The quality of carpet and the fitting by Christys is incredibly questionable. But so long as Jessica gets it for feee she doesn't mind. She would promote anything so long as she gets her freebies.

• Wow
She had over €1000 euro worth of clothes linked there for just a few items. In times like this and she is flaunting it. She beggars belief. I'd love to see it come crashing down for her. Pretentious duck

Reactions: 8
She had over €1000 euro worth of clothes linked there for just a few items. In times like this and she is flaunting it. She beggars belief. I'd love to see it come crashing down for her. Pretentious duck
She’d want to be saving, his career isn’t going to last forever and they aren’t paid crazy sums!

Reactions: 7
Every single one of those stories needs to be reported. None of them are marked as an affiliate link

Reactions: 2
Not one of those links listed as an affiliate link and there was no ad or freebie on the dropchef story either. For a qualified solicitor, she really is brazen out.

We are in a cost of living crisis and most people are worried about the financial strain this Christmas will bring. Her showboating her horrible expensive clothes shows how out of touch she is. Very gauche and distasteful.

Reactions: 11
Not one of those links listed as an affiliate link and there was no ad or freebie on the dropchef story either. For a qualified solicitor, she really is brazen out.

We are in a cost of living crisis and most people are worried about the financial strain this Christmas will bring. Her showboating her horrible expensive clothes shows how out of touch she is. Very gauche and distasteful.
We should all report her and send in. I have already done so.

• Heart
She must have read tattle last night. PR gift, ad on everything today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She got free carpet for her mother recently too from Christys Flooring in Douglas. She is shameless. Always on the scronge.
Heard she had to get hers redone earlier this year as that crowd that supplied and fitted it are crap. The quality of carpet and the fitting by Christys is incredibly questionable. But so long as Jessica gets it for feee she doesn't mind. She would promote anything so long as she gets her freebies.
Glad i got your attention Jessica - Absolutely hilarious that you are trying to do damage limitation in promoting that shoddy carpet company again today - you are still a scrounger and that company and their products and fitting are crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What surprises me is the greed. Even if offered they don’t have to accept everything. I’ve more respect for the big successful bloggers like Pippa or Sosueme who share very little and are selective in what they accept.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.