Jessica O’Mahony (Maloney)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first picture had a passive aggressive dig at Pete re: changing the nappy. Get the impression Jess is bored with being a SAHM and resentment is growing.

I also think she fancies herself as Cork's answer to Amy Huberman with her 'witty' comments. The only thing they have in common is they are the only ones that think they are funny. Plus points for Amy though is that she never shows her kids

Reactions: 20
I actually heard Jessica is lovely in real life, like the person who told me said you’d love to be able to dig up some dirt but she’s actually so lovely. Usually like her stuff, think the video tonight of Pete changing Ralph’s nappy was totally unnecessary and actually kind of mean on both child and father to post
Came here to say poor Ralph. She’s a muppet.

Reactions: 9
He looks severely pissed off there and I don't blame him. She was on not long ago about respecting the kids' privacy as they get older and posting them less... So that doesn't apply for Ralph then

Think Pete (no offence to him) just looks like that. Surely if he was so pissed off, she would take it down.
Have to say I found it slightly amusing at first but then thought how a child’s nappy, even if completely innocent intended, should not be changed on Instagram with thousands of followers.

Reactions: 2
When she is talking about the alarm right after she says a loud alarm rings its like she sucks in saliva or something. It sounds disgusting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Got a letter in the post to supply evidence as I reported the undisclosed ad for brown Thomas and ted baker. Email sent, hopefully it’s withheld

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Got a letter in the post to supply evidence as I reported the undisclosed ad for brown Thomas and ted baker. Email sent, hopefully it’s withheld
OMG please do keep us posted. This is huge and hopefully they will clamp down on these wans.

They are all the same. WE just need REVENUE to start looking at them and start paying tax like us all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.