Jessica Millichamp @jessontheplussize

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’m so glad there’s so many people out there thinking the same as me!!

I can’t bare looking at her grotty self anymore!
ive never seen anyone lack such.. pride or motivation in themselves so openly!!

Its not hard to shower everyday and wash your hair like every 2?? Or clean your house. Come on.

She only ever seems to be interested in drinking & eating these days In between slobbbing around

i used to love watching her hauls ( before she started acting in them😩😩) but now like someone said they’re few and far between and all Asos crap that looks like it’s from the clearance section!!

The whole acting and dancing and that fuckkinggggg singing in the car is grating on me!!

Reactions: 11
I agree the singing, dancing and acting is all getting a bit much. And the constant zooming in and out on her face.

For me, what I find bothers me most is the really unhealthy habits they have. Ordering a 4 portion Gousto box so they can have double portions, acting like vultures over a gammon when they literally had their tea half an hour earlier, I’m sure milli got them some takeaway cakes the other day(?), she eats out ALOT and they never look like particularly healthy meals.

She’s a lot bigger now than when I first started following her, but where does the line get drawn? Because there’s embracing being plus size, and then there’s living an absurdly unhealthily lifestyle

Reactions: 7
I agree the singing, dancing and acting is all getting a bit much. And the constant zooming in and out on her face.

For me, what I find bothers me most is the really unhealthy habits they have. Ordering a 4 portion Gousto box so they can have double portions, acting like vultures over a gammon when they literally had their tea half an hour earlier, I’m sure milli got them some takeaway cakes the other day(?), she eats out ALOT and they never look like particularly healthy meals.

She’s a lot bigger now than when I first started following her, but where does the line get drawn? Because there’s embracing being plus size, and then there’s living an absurdly unhealthily lifestyle
Sorry I don’t know if I’m replying by doing this lol..

I 100% agree with you! She used to be a 22/24 (ish) when I started following her.
I honestly don’t think the line will ever be drawn as long as she’s making money off the back of her size.
I’ve lost 6stone and used to be a size 26 myself and for me it was the fact that I wasnt happy and would never be happy only buying clothes from the plus size range no matter how positively I thought.

I had to take a step back from the whole Bopo movement and realise that these people are essentially getting paid to be the size they are and the clothes they wear are gifted etc!!

I feel like the last couple of nights out she had she actually dressed to flatter her size rather than wear what you like even though it doesn’t look good.

Reactions: 4
I feel like the last couple of nights out she had she actually dressed to flatter her size rather than wear what you like even though it doesn’t look good.
I thought she looked lovely last night before she went out. Might get that outfit myself. I wonder how she can afford to eat out and go out so much? I'm lucky if I get out 4 times a year lol

Reactions: 6
Shes looked alot better on her last couple of nights out. Shes dressing to suit herself not just stuff shes following fashion wise. I still agree with the posters above, the constant gluttony and laying around in bed until midday is getting boring 🙄 shes got health issues that shes openly spoken about and its probably something others are dealing with. Might be a good idea to engage a bit more about that if shes comfortable to do so. But then it wouldn't play in to the lifestyle shes trying to promote. Aside from her health issue (which by no means is only suffered by larger people) it's clear she is not living a healthy life, she sweats buckets getting ready and seems out of breath alot. I feel for her a bit. Even if she wanted to slim could she afford to?

Reactions: 6
I'm a fat bird and love my food but christ all she does is film herself eating unhealthy food. I feel like I'm literally watching her kill herself slowly...for the love of god eat some fruit!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I know what you mean. Its hard to watch as this last year ive seen her doing less and less

Reactions: 2
I agree, I think she's looked really nice the last couple of outfits she's worn, and really flattering too.
I do really like Jess but just watched her stories from last night, maybe night before but that burger and chips ? (Where were the chips ??) OMG ! There was so much fat - it was all literally swimming in grease.

Now I'm no health freak and I do need to lose some more weight myself ... Plus, I do like a bit of indulgent food too once in a while but watching those stories actually made me feel worried for her health 😕

Reactions: 2
I think she looked really lovely last night, the outfit really suited her and it's probably one jd the only outfits I'd actually wear

To be fair, at least she is honest about what they eat, unlike the likes of other plus size floggers (Callie, Danielle etc) who make out they live on organic produce from the farmers market.

Reactions: 16
I have a big appetite but the 2 person gusto box is absolutely enough for 2 people! It's pure greed to continue ordering for 4.
And cooking a massive tray of lasagne then eating half a gammon is unbelievable!

Shes thirsty because shes probably diabetic!! Just drink some water. So much faff to make a milkshake.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably “SOOO thirsty” because she’s eaten so much salty gammon this week. That milkshake is hardly going to hydrate, she needs a good few litres of water

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.