Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Does anyone know the situation with kids, sorry if this is a question that shouldn't be asked, do they not want them? Has she ever addressed that?
She has addressed it before, she just said they dont want any and although shes not saying never, not at the moment.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Her husband used to be really slim didn’t he? I wonder what his family make of him gaining so much weight living with Jess... my family would be concerned and on my case about it 🤣🤣
He was quite the looker before. Not that he's not now but he had a great jaw line when you could see it more. He surely felt more comfortable before

Does anyone know the situation with kids, sorry if this is a question that shouldn't be asked, do they not want them? Has she ever addressed that?

I use diet fizzy too, she makes hers seem very complicated. Think hers has honey in. Also I noticed she makes the Gravy off her meat juices, haven't heard of anyone doing this in a long time.
Oh yeah I don’t do that much effort - I just do it in a pan on the hob for 60-90 minutes and that’s it 😂 I know some people then put it to the oven but I don’t bother. I like it just a wee bit sweeter

Hope they're making food for other people, that's a shit load of food 😂
I believe she said she was cooking for 5

Ls2991

Any geordies on here explain to my why there is a complete accent change when she says plaster, master etc? I've heard other geordies doing it too. You think it would come out like plastaa
Hahaha I am from the north east and do the same 😂 I have no idea why we do it but everyone does

So it’s a surprise parcel, she doesn’t know what it is ...... but the clothes are custom made, tailored to you. So you telling me they got her measurements out of thin air. Also no, sorry not my cup of tea. I think the print is too loud and she really could have made more effort with her hair and face if it’s a PR post. Her hair is so greasy it sticks up 🤮
She’s had gifted stuff from them before

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Let’s just be thankful she’s dropped the idea of redoing their wedding vows for their 10th anniversary 🧐. She went on about that for ages and clearly Paul was like 😶. I also thought it was so sad that she replaced her wedding rings with those pandora ones!
I missed this. I wonder is it because the old ones don't fit her

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
A stomach bug or whatever she has is the least of her worries. She's at high risk for way worse than throwing up or a case of the trotts..