Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
£33 per month to hear more of her quotes and rambles?!
She just repeats the same old thing over and over again. Who is paying this woman?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The sole income being cruelly taken away she mentions in her stories today would have been when Pete took down her website. She later took Pete back, followers warned her to be careful because of this and she brushed it off as just a mistake.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I think he is one of Lucie's husband's friends. He was one of the guys in the garden for Lucie's husband's birthday. Double dating possibly?

It would be interesting to know why, at the start of the Easter Bank Holiday she stated that she was child free all weekend then a couple of hours later she unexpectedly had the boys back with her 🤔 wonder what was more important for Pete than having his kids!

Reactions: 2
Maybe he’s filed for 50/50 custody? Wonder if he’s got fed up paying child support? He’ll get it as courts lean towards it now as long as the father has been stable in their lives.
Yes, could well be. Although I thought he worked abroad a lot of time so not sure how much he would have them 🤔
I'm still convinced that this journalling shit isn't paying as much as she's making out!
Shes bringing a tshirt range out with the looks of it 🤣🙄

Lord knows. She clearly didn't have a bra on and her nipples are HUGE. Not necessary and looks ridiculous. Hard to take her seriously when she's doing shit like this.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Bending over in that bra top with all her assets on show whilst trying to drum up engagement and business for her tropic account. Get your tits out to bring in business for an online skincare company?!?

• Sick

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Very easy to tell people that they will find the money for things they really need and want especially when you are trying to convince people to sign up to your £300 + couching courses.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Yes, could well be. Although I thought he worked abroad a lot of time so not sure how much he would have them 🤔
I'm still convinced that this journalling shit isn't paying as much as she's making out!
Shes bringing a tshirt range out with the looks of it 🤣🙄
i strongly suspect she claims, he pays her a wad in child support under the table (he is involved in dodgy dealings for sure) and then she scams people with all this mindful bullshit to get extra ££. But agreed, her life isn’t exactly wonderful is it? I’m not sure why anyone would take advice from her, what training exactly has she had?

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
Looks like she accidentally posted an only fans photo on her insta.
She seems confused about who her target audience is.

PennyLane

I wonder if her idiot ex is still on the scene. She does seem happier but not sure how much if that is genuine. If it is I might try some crystals 🤣

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She should give £333.00 to anyone who made it through all her stories about allowing herself to stay in bed this morning. I tried but gave up. Seriously, the woman talks in quotes and paraphrases but she either doesn't truly understand what it is she is spouting or is just terrible at explaining things.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The courses she sells memberships for have more sales and special offices that DFS.

From what I see she just spouts phrases and power words. It looks all very vague and fluffy. No substance behind telling everyone it was powerful or mind blowing.

GPort

VIP Member
Imagine seeing her on the school run knowing what underwear she’s wearing. 😂
I feel a bit sorry for her boys. They’re going to be able to see her half naked all over the internet when they’re older ...and so are their friends.
Also, didn’t she receive a message recently about a guy w*nking over her photos 😬 she seems to have upped her revealing photos since then.

GPort

VIP Member
Allll of the coaching and crystals and meditation, journaling, manifesting and healing and all she’s “received from the universe” so far is a hair cut, tattoos and lip fillers.

Why are people paying her £300+?!?

“Stay local” doesn’t mean drive with your new best mate from Southampton to Portsmouth for a photo shoot 🙄

Last edited:

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
All the posts about this app that can tell you about the ingredience in your products are just a way of her to sneakily post about Tropic. She should be marking each story with AD if she mentions or shows a tropic product.