Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
£12,000 😳

she’s spent £12k on self development courses! No wonder she thinks £300 for her Crystal journaling “just think better thoughts” course is a bargain.

She really doesn’t ever acknowledge that a lot of people just do not have spare cash. It’s not because they think they don’t have the money, it’s because THEY LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY!
Yeah I read it as £12k on courses too!!! 😵😵😵😵 Jesus christ. Mind you, out of curiosity I looked at some of the courses that she was doing (tony robbins etc) they are almost 1k a pop so it adds up. I mean, if she's happy spending that and it makes her feel happy and fulfilled then crack on but I could think of better ways to spend 12k 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don't have 12k but according to Jess, if I imagine money flowing through me and tell myself that I can have as much money as I want then it will come! It's payday tomorrow, I must check my bank balance and see if that 12k is waiting for me! 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 4

tootsie

Chatty Member
I am sure I have seen Jess' nipples more than I've seen my own. How many wet t-shirt pictures is she planning on sharing with the world?
Strangely, “nipples on show” doesn’t seem like a quality I’d look for in a life coach 🥴🥴🥴 How does she get anyone to pay her for the shit she spouts?!?!

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Thought she absolutely loved her pumped up trout pout. She has finally admitted that they were lumpy and has had them re-done. Slight improvement but they still look uneven.

gee13

VIP Member
I think it’s really unfair the way she puts out that £30 (or however much it is) is nothin to spend on yourself. I’m sorry but yes to some that is a lot of money and if it is between feeling your kids or spending it so she can bullshit you into thinking your gods gift to the world then I know what I’d chose!

• Heart
Shes dropping hints over these last few weeks that somethings going on in her life at the minute that she's got no control over and she's she'd loads of tears and the boys have a big adjustment to make etc
I'm going to call 2 things here:
1. The boys dad is moving away permanently (or something along those lines)
2. Shes in a LOT of debt and her woowoo courses/journal stuff isn't making as much money as she's making out and she's skint!

What are others opinions?

Reactions: 3

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
She’s openly prayed on domestic abuse victims. She’s a cunt. Lowest of the low. No real qualification or basis for her to be teaching anyone anything. She’s no different to a rogue builder that knocks on elderlies doors convincing them they need a new roof. Prick of a woman.

Jesus, she waffled on those stories today!! I find it hilarious when she says she was "on a course"...no love, you weren't. You were on an over priced you tube video that was in a different time zone aimed at Americans!

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
Her money advice is ridiculous. Some people can’t afford a loaf of bread and she’s telling them they will always have money for what you need and desire if you truly believe 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

People are absolutely bonkers if they pay in to anything of hers. She just spouts shit that she's found for free off the Internet then charges a premium because she's "qualified" - I use that term VERY loosely.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230209_183324.jpg

I thought there must have been some special filter on her stories but I think this is her actual face. She used to be such a naturally pretty woman now her face looks like it is made of rubber.

• Wow

gee13

VIP Member
I’m sorry but her latest photo on Instagram!! Is that really appropriate to have her tits and nips on show like that when she’s with her kids??!

• Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Setting up a camera to film herself hugging a tree. I agree with her son who shouts 'that's a dumb thing to do'.

• Haha
£33 per month on a membership!?? Surely she's in cloud cuckoo land. I don't pay that per month for anything that I have (phone, gym etc) I think shes really out priced herself on that, I know some coaches who have been in the industry for years who do a lot of business coaching etc that work on actual theories, not just journalling, meditation and happy thoughts that don't charge £33 per month. 🙄 she needs to get in the real world. Also, if you're reading here jess, you look a right plonker in that gifted hat! 🤣