Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Absolutely agree. Despite her claims that she is getting so many people sign up and she shares many 'So powerful' 'life changing' feedbacks. You either have to have money to burn or are incredibly susceptible.

Yes, what is with the bloody hat?

Reactions: 1

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Waiting for her kids to come home in a totally inappropriate top with her tits hanging out! 🙄

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
£12,000 😳

she’s spent £12k on self development courses! No wonder she thinks £300 for her Crystal journaling “just think better thoughts” course is a bargain.

She really doesn’t ever acknowledge that a lot of people just do not have spare cash. It’s not because they think they don’t have the money, it’s because THEY LITERALLY DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY!
I took her garbled three pages of money chat on stories to mean she spend £200 on a course which has now brought her £12000 of business but I could be wrong. She isn't very clear when she starts on all this limited belief / money mindset gobbledegook.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
I’m sorry but her latest photo on Instagram!! Is that really appropriate to have her tits and nips on show like that when she’s with her kids??!
I thought the same! It’s inappropriate to go to a family festival dressed like that.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I had a quick watch of some of her video. Couldn't put myself through watching the whole thing. Christ alive if that is a glimpse of what you get on one of her courses you would have to pay me £300 quid to get through it. It isn't going a good job of selling her business. It looks like she is basically sat there repeating positivity phrases she has memorised and saying 'amazing' if anyone says they are enjoying her course, whilst being interrupted by her kids.

GPort

VIP Member
Are people actually paying £77 per month to be told how to write in a journal and which crystals to shove in their bra? 🤯

I bet she’ll start a podcast soon because there definitely aren’t already a tonne of bullshit self help podcasts 🙄

Grayson

VIP Member
Her reel on what she says to those who say they don't have the time and money to do self work. She really is a privileged cunt. Some people have real jobs jess. Some people actually look after their kids jess. Some people actually have lives that don't involve walking around with their head in the clouds and being a cunt babe 🤬

GPort

VIP Member
Maybe he’s got someone else pregnant and there’s a new sibling on the way?

Waffleandlies

i strongly suspect she claims, he pays her a wad in child support under the table (he is involved in dodgy dealings for sure) and then she scams people with all this mindful bullshit to get extra ££. But agreed, her life isn’t exactly wonderful is it? I’m not sure why anyone would take advice from her, what training exactly has she had?
Companies house shows he dissolves many a company 🤷🏻‍♀️

when they were together (or one of the many times they broke up and were on and off) he used to have an open insta where he’d film himself speeding, casual drug use etc. He was a walking red flag from the off 😬

• Wow

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Well she is the godmother of Thismamalife…she’s up the duff but not telling anyone. Must visit and relieve Sarah.

• Haha

cookies74

I just remembered today that she got with him when he'd literally just got someone else pregnant and she knew about the baby 🤢

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Companies house shows he dissolves many a company 🤷🏻‍♀️

when they were together (or one of the many times they broke up and were on and off) he used to have an open insta where he’d film himself speeding, casual drug use etc. He was a walking red flag from the off 😬
Yeah it’s because they’re all huge fronts, he’s a dodgy dealer, that’s where his actual money comes from.

Rightio123

She’s openly prayed on domestic abuse victims. She’s a cunt. Lowest of the low. No real qualification or basis for her to be teaching anyone anything. She’s no different to a rogue builder that knocks on elderlies doors convincing them they need a new roof. Prick of a woman.
I previously thought she was peddling complete BS but was relatively harmless and anyone naive enough to buy into her crap deserved to be fleeced. Those stories made me realise that she is a far more aggressive saleswoman than I had previously thought and it is all a lot more calculated and manipulative than I had realised.

I would be interested to know how easy it is to leave these memberships once you sign up to them. I get the feeling that once you have joined one of her groups that she really pushes the idea of 'community' and then guilt trips people to stay subscribed and buy more of her crap. There simply aren't enough gullible new customers willing to drop hundreds of pounds on courses written by someone with no real credentials or proper experience. I'm sure virtually all of the members will be women that have followed her when she was an out and out influencer and have a parasocial relationship with her believing that their subscription brings them closer together.