Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dibby_dab

I don’t get it, Jess is “stressed and overwhelmed” as she’s “burnt out” from free cruises, Harry styles concerts and taking pictures of herself. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.
Real world to Jess calling….

Reactions: 15

theodorable

Jess is always crying and moaning how burnt out she is and how hard she works but only seems to post shit reels like tonight’s.. wearing a white body suit and plain jeans, trying on three different jackets? Fuck me. Time has long came and gone to get a job hun x

Reactions: 12

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Kinda feel like they're neither relatable nor aspirational enough to be relevant or justify the opportunities.

Everything is an ad or gifted plus they're super bland so they're not relatable, but they're also not especially interesting, stylish, cool etc to be aspirational either.

Wish I could grab a group of mates and make a living being on a permanent jolly!
This is what winds me up so much. They are the blandest group of people who think singing karaoke and doing a silly dance makes them so crazy and quirky. Chloe in particular is so mundane and her outfits are always just a top and skirt or top and shorts, how is this “stylish” or in any way a means to having a whole Instagram and career based on your fashion lol

Their whole friendship is built on a business transaction, none of them post their other mates and I think it’s sad to reduce yourself to only having influencer friends.

Reactions: 11

GRN35

Idk if anyone follows Jess on tiktok but she's put a right humble-brag video up about how people are telling her she looks like Kate Winslet??? And the people in the comments are agreeing??

Are we looking at the same person?!
---
Also, I suffer with migraines, and idk about you guys, but if I've got one that's so bad it's making me literally throw up in the street, I'm not able to post on insta, make fancy iced coffee, and READ on my KINDLE ffs. She's the biggest hypochondriac I've ever seen!

• Haha

DameKitty

Chatty Member
I can’t believe there isn’t more threads about “the girlies” 🥴
It’s unbelievably cringe. They are all overweight (apart from Maria who seems relatively normal?) and squeezed into the most unflattering horrible outfits dancing around like a bunch of complete fannys.
I agree. Chloe posted some photos of her from before she moved in with Jess and her boyfriend and she was a lot slimmer and is saying she's now in size 18 in some clothes. Whilst putting weight on isn't necessarily an issue, they all seem to be doing it (aside from Maria) and then wear clothes that don't suit their current body shapes or the wrong sizes. Chloe in particular never looks happy in any of her videos so I'm surprised she has the following she does. The others I only ever saw on Jess' stories but they look like the most annoying group ever to be in the same vicinity of.

centreaisle

sorry but if you’re that burnt out all the time, it’s not the right job for you. struggling to see how it’s even possible to be burnt out on her schedule but anywayyyyyyy

centreaisle

i always say this, but i cannot believe these *girlies* have made a career out of being alleged fashion/style influencers. who is being influenced into wearing a t-shirt with a skirt and a cardigan? that's like, an entry-level outfit - who needs help putting that together? none of them do anything remotely interesting with fashion. Maria looks put together, yes, but not 'fashionable', and the others' clothes are a) too small and b) too BLAND to be noteworthy. I am flummoxed at their 'influence' ? ? ?

Reactions: 10

GRN35

Blaming her spots and headaches on being exhausted.

I wish I was exhausted from going to gigs, free cruises and holidays, taking photos/videos of clothes for social media and drawing silly little graphics for a weird Facebook group I'd set up.
Honestly she's living such an easy life and has zero gratitude, it's actually disgusting 😂😭
---
Also how can she not be embarrassed posting photos of her house that messy with clothes everywhere? Fair enough it happens sometimes, especially with bad mental health, but hers is always to the extreme and it's like that all the time it seems. Plus she's literally nearly 30, like at what age do you grow up and start putting your clothes away properly?

centreaisle

she only has two modes : i'm ill / need self care (as if self care is only running a bath and going for a walk) / don't like current content moan moan moan OR girl boss! love myself! getting life in order! content queen!
both modes are boring and no different from anything any other influencer is offering currently.

what is actually the point of her content?
who is she influencing?
how has she made it as an influencer?
how does she fill her days?

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

eenyweeny

Agreed! She already had full lips before filler and now they look comical! Like someone previously mentioned, they really highlight her odd mouth movements when she speaks.

How is she comfy in jeans too small??

I’ve had enough of her. Her face is so inflated, she’s done way too much. She used to be pretty!
She clearly posts those short ‘dresses’ to up her views/comments. Surely she’d never go out like that.
I followed Jess for outfits, I wouldn’t be seen dead in what she wears now.
I unfollowed Chloe a while ago as she’s a drainer and unfollowed abi after a week as she was just annoying.
Same! Chloe just used to whinge about not having enough followers/big enough reach, and Abi’s style just really isn’t to my taste and she’s not as interesting anymore. After over a year of not following them, I was really surprised to see how much weight they’d all gained! We all fluctuate and gain a few lbs here and there but they changed so much in such a short space of time. I guess that’s what happens when your circle of friends is single handedly keeping Tim Hortons in business.

Bishbashbosh

I can’t believe there isn’t more threads about “the girlies” 🥴
It’s unbelievably cringe. They are all overweight (apart from Maria who seems relatively normal?) and squeezed into the most unflattering horrible outfits dancing around like a bunch of complete fannys.

dibby_dab

Other than the obvious “slay” I also die a bit inside every time one of them says “we bring chaos everywhere we go” you’re just soooo crazy.
So bloody cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9

theodorable

It is a real mystery of the world how Jess makes money or a living from social media. Occasionally posts the most bland, badly put together outfits or AD-PR hair/nails/filler/make up but the majority of her “content” is her moaning about everything and saying she’s so burnt out.

peardropgumdrop

It all comes across as very cliquey, doesn't it? And not mentioning 9/11 while in New York on the anniversary is as tasteless as travelling to Abu Dhabi and not mentioning the anti-gay laws (and deleting any comments that asked if they were going to address it) – but guess what? She did both. Honestly I think it's just easy for brands to book them all and know they're getting 5 sets of content, but the group is pretty vapid and I honestly don't think any of them (except Maria) have anything stylish/aspirational about them at all.

• Heart