Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dear_ratboy

Chatty Member
I was wrong to assume she had left the kid at home, the family went for a hour. I still wonder why you would bother but everyone is different. She does look very happy with her little boy.
That could be a lie 😂 so many people on here believing everything she says. It eas the evening so I doubt the baby was taken out tbh. She was def there on her own
---
Jesus will ye relax, im inpartial to her generally. They took bobby with them and god knows only for an hour. Before baby was born ye were saying she wouldnt have time to post and laughing at that and then when she does update ye ye are giving out about too much time on phone. Some people saying ye were surprised at the baby name, like i mean i dont think she really cares what random strangers think.
She was out and about on a walk yesterday, looked brilliant, happy , dressed down in baggy clothes. Passed by her. She is a breath of fresh air compared to some insta mums. Give her a chance, she is only 30 and doing her best.
i was on fence for a while about her but she is quite open and honest about her journey.
Hi Redden/pals/family
---
[
---
Actual LOL at all you wans sitting there waiting to pounce at a new mother. And I’d say yee are the very ones who’s kids are dragged up! 😂😂
Ah F off back to ranelagh and go throw on yer thermomix.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Actual LOL at all you wans sitting there waiting to pounce at a new mother. And I’d say yee are the very ones who’s kids are dragged up! 😂😂
Actual LOL at all you wans sitting there waiting to stick up for her, and I'd say yee are the very ones on Tattle fighting her corner 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jrjld

I’m not sure I understand? You think the wedding makes the marriage?

Maybe I shouldn’t have gotten married by that way of thinking? You’re confusing a single day with his feelings on an entire marriage, is it something we’re supposed to say to prove our love to each other - if so I’ve been doing it wrong! Maybe it’s because I’m 13 years into a marriage and rarely think about the day anymore but believe me, one fabulous day is the absolute tip of the ice berg - him counting it as the best day of his life or otherwise wouldn’t sustain me. Plus the amount of “best days of my life” that have ended in separation I’ve seen might make me a bit cynical about the whole thing. My wedding day was the beginning of the best days of my life that continue to happen. It being the best day?? Not in my opinion (thoroughly enjoyed it!). I just don’t hold that much weight with it and knowing the way the media works I’d imagine it could have been taken out of context for the sensationalism. My husband is no international rugby star but if I heard him being quoted as saying the same I’d laugh, honestly 🤣
Yeah that’s fair enough to say and I agree with what you’re saying! I just think it was very stupid comment to make when you’re a public figure. He’s putting it out there into the world for everyone to hear and inviting judgement and comments unnecessarily.
And the fact he’s saying that Jess said it was the best day of her life and he wouldn’t even rate it top 10 just seems a bit disrespectful and thoughtless.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
It’s called maternal instinct, the new baby needs their mother close by. It regulates their heart beat, get them used to being outside of the womb, supports the all important bonding - it’s literally a no brainer!!

marymac19

VIP Member
He could have said Jess is the absolute love of my life and having her as my wife is amazing but my wedding day ...blah blah

Em_gardener

VIP Member
Jess looks absolutely amazing and healthy. The clothes not so much but she has come a long way.
I think she struggles to understand her style for work, social and everyday life.
That covers every scenario in which you need to wear clothes!!
I agree though. She looks great but I think she's struggling to move on from her pre baby style and she's buying clothes that don't fit her or suit her.

• Haha

Louber

Chatty Member
No need to say that, just sounded so dismissive of her.

I had no interest in having a wedding. Husband really wanted it. I wanted to get married just not into the fuss. We had a kind of small one as a compromise. Was it the best day of either of our lives? No, but we both had a great day and were delighted that all our friends and family came to celebrate and really appreciated them for it. It was also a huge milestone in our relationship which we were proud to achieve together.

Regardless of his feelings on their wedding day, his comparison was unnecessary and sounded cold as fuck. Very poorly worded. Sounds like, the main thing is he has his sporting accomplishments, his son and heir and Jess can take a hike.

Ailte

VIP Member
The privileged eh! Jez my 2 crucified me bf with dairy allergies, reflux and endless wind. No. 1 didn’t sleep though til she was 18mts and no. 2 was over a year. Many nights spent by me and dad holding them kicking legs due to tummy discomfort. No resilience at all with the likes of her. Not to mention we barely had a relative willing or able to come and hold one even for an hour. And she thinks she’s having it tough will her endless resources!

Max21

Someone please get Jess a Christmas present of an hour with a stylist! Tonite’s outfit 😜

• Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
What was the need for her to put that out there if it’s not even proven to work!
I’d put money on her losing her baby weight (not that she has much of it) in about 2 weeks. Just to show other new mothers that she’s better than them and can fit back into her pre baby size 6 clothes. She’s never looked healthier.
By the way that “healthy” aubergine parmigiana looks bloody rank. 🤢🤢She is NOT a cook sticking everything in a Thermomix. 🙄🙄The happy pear have a recipe for this and it’s gorgeous and healthy. Who the fuck puts brown breadcrumbs on anything? Bell end. 🙄

• Haha

triona89

I can’t believe she is raising that little boy, working as a pharmacist, and still has the time and inclination to sit down and spend literal hours posting rando bits of information about various products you can buy in pharmacies. ‘Here’s a photo with 14 text boxes summarising what any eejit can read for themselves when you Google rosacea’

Quite a lot of backlash on her lidl ad. & rightly so, she might wake up & see what's going on in the world. As if she shops there as well, that Lidl in Dundrum & is an absolute kip.

• Haha

Tallin

She has no personality, she will do anything to try to be relevant.
---
Calling it now she’ll either be a :
Bounce back mummy-look at me I’m wonderful
Or
An advocate for PPD and mental Health.
Or option 3,

bounce back mummy who down the line will say how difficult it was.

Max21

I can confirm when she’s not pregnant & in full on gym mode she is tiny (in width). I’ve seen her walking around where she lives a good few times and she’s extremely thin. I’d say that first pic could just be an unfortunate angle. Personally I don’t think she’s one of the ones who airbrushes herself thinner. She’s thin as it is. I appreciate these are photos of her pregnant so she’s carrying a little bit more weight than usual so maybe she did Facetune that 2nd pic but generally I wouldn’t think she does (just my opinion 😀)

CWA21

Thread suggestion

Doesn't practice what she'll preach, sooo busy working one day a week

Reactions: 10

Sinner123

But yet she’s had time to get the nails done. Can’t be all that bad. Agree- praise the women around you, please not some random attention seeking privileged resourceful woman on social media 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 10