Jess & Gabriel Conte

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone watch these 2 ? I’ve dipped in and out of their content for years and think for the most part they are harmless .

What I can’t understand is why they’ve moved to Nashville , been there less than a week and are now jetting off to Aus …. Nashville seems very random ! Also seems like an unnecessary move for a pregnant lady to do ….

Does anyone watch these 2 ? I’ve dipped in and out of their content for years and think for the most part they are harmless .

What I can’t understand is why they’ve moved to Nashville , been there less than a week and are now jetting off to Aus …. Nashville seems very random ! Also seems like an unnecessary move for a pregnant lady to do ….
honestly the move to Nashville is so confusing. They have no solid family or friends there so the support while having baby will be difficult unless people are constantly flying to their place. A move to LA or Australia would make more sense or just staying in Florida but buying a new house if that’s the change they desired…

Reactions: 1
honestly the move to Nashville is so confusing. They have no solid family or friends there so the support while having baby will be difficult unless people are constantly flying to their place. A move to LA or Australia would make more sense or just staying in Florida but buying a new house if that’s the change they desired…
They’ve said they want to do 6 months in Aus and 6 months in the US , so if they’re only spending 6 months of the year there surely their “heart” doesn’t have to be fully in where they are and would make sense while they have a small baby to live somewhere where they have an established network , which they do in both Florida and LA . It seems such a strange decision and I’m not sure it was Gabe’s ….

Just seems weird that they built their dream forever home near Gabe’s family and now they’ve moved away completely from anything they know …

Reactions: 2
They’ve said they want to do 6 months in Aus and 6 months in the US , so if they’re only spending 6 months of the year there surely their “heart” doesn’t have to be fully in where they are and would make sense while they have a small baby to live somewhere where they have an established network , which they do in both Florida and LA . It seems such a strange decision and I’m not sure it was Gabe’s ….

Just seems weird that they built their dream forever home near Gabe’s family and now they’ve moved away completely from anything they know …
agreed I feel like Jess has completely dictated this move.. like they should’ve done this before committing to having a baby then moved to Florida during the pregnancy instead of doing it this way. They’re not going to cope with the new born life with no support whatsoever unless they expect gabes family to fly to Nashville all the time. Especially seeing as how sad Gabe was for this move it definitely was Jess decision for them

Reactions: 1
So glad there's a thread here, Gossip Guru just isnt it.
they made a video on why they chose Nashville, didnt watch the full thing though

Reactions: 3
So glad there's a thread here, Gossip Guru just isnt it.
they made a video on why they chose Nashville, didnt watch the full thing though
Interesting they alluded to the fact that Gabe had issues with some family members there which led to the move …. 👀

Reactions: 2
I don’t hate it but I wouldn’t choose it myself , that’s for sure ! Feels like a made up American name to a Brit like me 🤣
I thought it was a bit of an Ozzie name but im Irish i have no clue :ROFLMAO: still not the worst name I've seen influencers pick

I dip in and out of their stuff so don’t really keep up with the daily goings on. What’s the deal with their living situation? I know Jess is Australian and Gabe is American and that they lived in LA for a while then Florida and now Nashville for some weird reason?

I dip in and out of their stuff so don’t really keep up with the daily goings on. What’s the deal with their living situation? I know Jess is Australian and Gabe is American and that they lived in LA for a while then Florida and now Nashville for some weird reason?
It’s very weird , they have some videos explaining it but it still doesn’t make sense

so when they first got married which I think was in 2018 , Jess moved to LA and into Gabe’s apartment . He was living there to peruse acting and YouTube , but is originally from Boca Ratone in Florida & that is where all his family live . Career wise it made more sense for them

they had a few places in LA , a house which they only lived in for about 6 months and then moved out of very suddenly , and then an apartment which they owned which they seemed to really love . During this period they never went back to Aus as Jess didn’t have her residency and couldnt leave the country . They also bought a little one bedroom in Boca as they went out there a lot to see Gabe’s family

In 2020 they announced they’d built their dream house in Boca and seemed really excited about it . It was all to their spec , big achievement and they were really excited to be moving to be closer to family .

during this time Jess had her residency but Covid meant they couldn’t travel . In 2021 I think they went back to aus and they bought an apartment out there , Jess has always said her dream living situation would be doing 6 months a year in USA and six months in Aus .

then , only a few months ago and only after living in their dream custom built home for less than 2 years and with a baby on the way , they decided they didn’t want to live in their big , amazing house anymore that was close to family and friends and their entire support system , and instead move to Nashville , a city which they’d only ever visited twice. They gave up their house , moved into rented accom and are now in Aus which is where they’ve had the baby .

they’ve explained why they moved : gabe alluded to family drama , Jess says she never felt at home because Florida doesn’t have seasons , lots of “God’s plan” and “signs from God” nonsense - you have to learn to stomach that if you watch them 😜 … but yeah it seems really weird to me

anyway they’re in aus at the mo , honestly I don’t know why they need a base in the US and why they don’t just stay there for good . Jess seems much happier there !

Reactions: 3