Jess & Gabriel Conte

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they should move permanently to Australia. Jess seems happier and I don’t think there is much reason for them to stay in the US anymore. Gabe doesn’t do any acting anymore. I think once they move back to Nashville, they will soon realise how lonely it will be. They’ve moved away from all their friends and moved to a state where they don’t know anyone. Apart from Kristen and Marcus who they aren’t friends with anymore. Jess must be getting help from her family for Makaiah. So I think they should stick with Australia. All this travelling seems stressful and especially with a baby.

Interesting they alluded to the fact that Gabe had issues with some family members there which led to the move …. 👀
The Jess and Gabriel forum on Guru Gossip isn’t that active anymore tbh. I think it’s kinda died down

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think they should move permanently to Australia. Jess seems happier and I don’t think there is much reason for them to stay in the US anymore. Gabe doesn’t do any acting anymore. I think once they move back to Nashville, they will soon realise how lonely it will be. They’ve moved away from all their friends and moved to a state where they don’t know anyone. Apart from Kristen and Marcus who they aren’t friends with anymore. Jess must be getting help from her family for Makaiah. So I think they should stick with Australia. All this travelling seems stressful and especially with a baby.

The Jess and Gabriel forum on Guru Gossip isn’t that active anymore tbh. I think it’s kinda died down
Agreed . I’m not sure all the international travel they do will feel quite as appealing once they’ve flown with Makaiah once !

I watched their labour and delivery story , sounds pretty standard . Glad the birth wasn’t too challenging for them :)

I can’t explain it but I find these two so creepy somehow. Especially Gabe.

Reactions: 3
Gabe is weird , I think . I think Jess is sweet although the Jesus chat I do find a bit unsettling , but hey everyone’s different I guess and believes different things

I wonder what this book will be about . Typical Gabe , it’s got a pretentious title . Is it self published ? He hasn’t mentioned a publisher …. Can only imagine they didn’t want his drivel

ive never understood the bible study, i was born into a catholic family but never done that kind of thing.
i dont understand why you would study the bible everyday? dont wanna offend anyone at all, its just a bit much no?

I can’t explain it but I find these two so creepy somehow. Especially Gabe.
Yep I find him super creepy. He gives off weird vibes.
I know of Jess through a friend who went to school with her. Apparently she was an airhead and not particularly nice but other than that, pretty harmless.

The way he talked about her body and the birth process was downright disrespectful and extremely weird.

What enrages me as somebody that gave birth two months ago is her constantly implying being better than everybody else. oo short later, just two hours, didn't even have time for epidural, while she was pregnant she was craving only salads, #healthy, now she doesn't know how much weight she gained. For somebody obsessed with her looks, which is obvious for everybody, considering she has never appeared on insta or video without make up etc, I find it hard to believe that she didn't know how much weight she gained....

Reactions: 10
I saw their recent Q&A on their channel, where they’re sat in a car. Jess and Gabriel were talking about how much sleep they get and it seems like Jess is the main one to wake up and Gabe only wakes up once to help. I understand she’s breastfeeding, but she does also pump. Gabe was talking about how she will get a full nights sleep. Makes me wonder if during the day it’s Jess taking care of the baby and Gabe just doesn’t bother as much.

Also I remember they used to say before Makaiah was born that they don’t intend to put her on YouTube as much. But nearly every video they have she’s been in it. Even the one where Jess was alone filming. Wasn’t Gabe there to look after her and help? They’re definitely milking all this. They’ve done so many Q&A’s now.

I hate the name Makaiah. It sounds like a breed of tropical parrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yay I’m so glad this thread is getting busier !!!

I can’t believe Jess is also having a book out 🙄

• Haha
Does anyone know what happened between them? It seems so bizarre that they're not friends/don't follow each other. Kristin was at Jess' gender reveal
I don’t remember full details, but it was something about Kristen coming out with her merch and then Jess copied some stuff. I think she copied a quote that Kristen used. But I don’t fully remember as this was ages ago. And I had no idea Kristen was at Jess’s gender reveal.

Reactions: 2
I don’t remember full details, but it was something about Kristen coming out with her merch and then Jess copied some stuff. I think she copied a quote that Kristen used. But I don’t fully remember as this was ages ago. And I had no idea Kristen was at Jess’s gender reveal.
Ah, that makes sense. How was it revealed, though? Jess copies just about every single thing Kristin does. Not an original bone in her body. I made a mistake 😂 That wasn't Kristin at jess' gender reveal, it was Tori Masters! It just looked like Kristin to me initially!

I attempted to watch Jess’ latest YouTube vid. I CANNOT stand how edited it is, every three words and it jumps to a new clip. It’s like she can’t string a sentence together. I think she really lost herself once she found Gabe, it’s clear he speaks over her hence why she can’t talk for herself.
Anyway that’s the first and last ‘motherhood’ video I try to watch from her 😂

Reactions: 3
I attempted to watch Jess’ latest YouTube vid. I CANNOT stand how edited it is, every three words and it jumps to a new clip. It’s like she can’t string a sentence together. I think she really lost herself once she found Gabe, it’s clear he speaks over her hence why she can’t talk for herself.
Anyway that’s the first and last ‘motherhood’ video I try to watch from her 😂
She seems nice and harmless if a bit of an airhead. I find something about him really creepy to be honest. I’d be so sad if I were her family.
Why are they even living in the US if they’ve moved so far away from everyone they know. May as well just move to Australia and be closer to her family who they seem to get along with.