Jess & Gabriel Conte

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been following them for a few years (at least 6). My baby girl is one year old. I never realized how fake she is. Having a baby is very hard and takes a toll on you. She is not real at all about the struggles. I don't think she is truthful about why they moved to Nashville either. I live near Boca Raton, and I can say the weather and the area are very nice, not to say everyone saw that house was a dream house (family drama for sure). Just weird vibes lately or maybe I haven't noticed before 🤔

Reactions: 3
I have been following them for a few years (at least 6). My baby girl is one year old. I never realized how fake she is. Having a baby is very hard and takes a toll on you. She is not real at all about the struggles. I don't think she is truthful about why they moved to Nashville either. I live near Boca Raton, and I can say the weather and the area are very nice, not to say everyone saw that house was a dream house (family drama for sure). Just weird vibes lately or maybe I haven't noticed before 🤔
Everything about her is fake . She’s been more honest that I thought she would be about having a baby and one of her post birth videos she actually said the word nipple 😮 which for her is a big thing !

Reactions: 2
Yes, exaxtly. As a new mom its so frustrating how she is presenting motherhood. Snapped back into shape right away, so cute and nice everything…

Oh these two are pure and simple, insufferable idiots who cannot stick to anything and quite flakey. Always seems be low key drama but then am sure it is all in gods plan.:rolleyes:.

Reactions: 4
Their content has been getting boring, even before they were pregnant. I went and checked their views and they’ve been low compared to what they used to get a few years back. I think their followers from back in the day have moved on and stopped watching them. I started watching them around late 2016 and used to love their videos. I went back and rewatched their videos from 2016-2018 when they were at the peak of their career. And I think the reason their viewers have left is because their content was a bit ‘childish’. I mean childish as they were very PG and kinda acted like children. I was 15 when I first found their YouTube channel, and I mostly left due to being bored and not feeling like the target audience anymore. A lot of 15 year olds now, don’t really know who Jess and Gabe are. I think in the past year they have started to talk abit more about ‘adult’ topics. But they haven’t really grown with their audience, which I think is one of the biggest reasons why they went downhill. If Jess never fell pregnant, then it think their channel wouldn’t get the views it does now. Their pregnancy I guess brought their channel to life again for a short amount of time.

Last edited:
They haven’t posted on the Jess and Gabriel channel for over a month. I know they usually take a break during during this time. But Jess is still posting on her personal channel. So I don’t think it’s them being new parents which is affecting their channel. Especially since Jess is the main caregiver for Makaiah, and she can still make videos. And they’re both posting on instagram. Think their channel is dying down

Has anyone listened to Jess' song she just released? I like it, but am surprised it wasn't some cheesy song about Gabriel because that's all his ego can take.

• Haha
I doubt the new house is their "dream" home. My guess is, though I could be wrong, they would have had to have sold or either had a contract on the Brisbane apartment in order to help free up funds. That was only listed 2 months ago or something? Doesn't leave much time for looking for your "dream" house once everything is factored in. They say that they were browsing for a year but it's hard to believe it was serious until the apartment would have sold.

I'll give it 18 months max, they'll get bored and move onto somewhere else.

I doubt the new house is their "dream" home. My guess is, though I could be wrong, they would have had to have sold or either had a contract on the Brisbane apartment in order to help free up funds. That was only listed 2 months ago or something? Doesn't leave much time for looking for your "dream" house once everything is factored in. They say that they were browsing for a year but it's hard to believe it was serious until the apartment would have sold.

I'll give it 18 months max, they'll get bored and move onto somewhere else.
Did they buy the Brisbane apartment?! I thought it was just rented. What was the suburb?!

Did they buy the Brisbane apartment?! I thought it was just rented. What was the suburb?!
In a recent video they were talking about getting "rid" of it and and said a couple of times they couldn't hold onto it "forever" so it sounds a bit more like a purchase than a rental. Even having a bit of money it would still be pretty risky renting a house on the other side of the world for half the time. Just my opinion as I don't follow them closely because they're boring imo 😂
Not sure on the suburb but I know they said they were getting annoyed being under the airport flight path
---
This is the first time I've ever seen a podcast where the host/s talk about themselves, rather than a general topic of interest or interviewing people.
Out of ideas already?
IMG_20230814_141334.jpg

Last edited:
In a recent video they were talking about getting "rid" of it and and said a couple of times they couldn't hold onto it "forever" so it sounds a bit more like a purchase than a rental. Even having a bit of money it would still be pretty risky renting a house on the other side of the world for half the time. Just my opinion as I don't follow them closely because they're boring imo 😂
Not sure on the suburb but I know they said they were getting annoyed being under the airport flight path
---

This is the first time I've ever seen a podcast where the host/s talk about themselves, rather than a general topic of interest or interviewing people.
Out of ideas already?
View attachment 2379104
Their podcast is so bloody sad and frustrating to listen to. They honestly think they are above every and think they’re a godsend. They really don’t have the podcast knack to them.

Also their episode about not showing Makaia online. They just belittled social media, but do they not realise they’d be no where without social media?

She’s acting like dming Gabriel on Insta and getting with him is a miraculous accident. Gabe isn’t exactly a trophy and she was just after a man who can take her to the US lol! Guess who is a plotter and planner.

Last edited:
I feel she’s trying to copy Kristen Johns (again) but this time her home decor vibe but she’s failing with those cheesy bible prints. She may as well get live laugh love decals on her walls

Does anyone know what gabe posted on his story I think about the Palestine that has everyone blowing up in the comments?

Wow they have so much hate on their recent insta posts. Can't be bothered checking their YouTube vids to see the same.

Something over Gabe supporting Israel? Wondering why Gabe felt the need to give his opinion on the whole conflict? He doesn't seem like a direct stakeholder in it. 🤔

He posted this. They are misinformed and it's interesting he brought religion into it, just demonstrates the lack of knowledge he has in this area. They should read the history for 5 minutes and then make up their minds, rather than trusting biased media sources

Attachments

Reactions: 1
He posted this. They are misinformed and it's interesting he brought religion into it, just demonstrates the lack of knowledge he has in this area. They should read the history for 5 minutes and then make up their minds, rather than trusting biased media sources
Oh wow. They’ve really goofied up here. And now radio silence from them both. Do we think they’ll post an apology (aka woo me) or will they pretend it didn’t happen?

I hope he takes this as a lesson that the world doesn't revolve around him and his opinion. He is suffering from Main Character Syndrome so badly and needs to pull his head out of his 🍑.

He could have simply said "I'm sorry for all the hurt and suffering going on in the world and I am praying for peace". That is literally a Christian thing to say and it's also diplomatic. But nah, he just assumed everyone is lining up for his opinion on everything.

Oh wow. They’ve really goofied up here. And now radio silence from them both. Do we think they’ll post an apology (aka woo me) or will they pretend it didn’t happen?
I think they will completely ignore it, they won't be able to take accountability. Unfortunately, things do blow over with this stuff and people will just forget. Jess put a couple of stories of a tea party or some tit she went to yesterday so...