jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah i seen the rant but i missed the stories. Was she in the bath naked with her sister or something?

Reactions: 1
I often think how can she afford to rent on her own when she puts in a few shifts at nine crows as work...

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she rents on her own. Thinks she rents a room. She has shown the other guy who lives there before. Wonder how she is feeling, she is gone very quiet. Haven’t seen the boyfriend around in a bit either

Reactions: 5
I would say she had some dose of the fear yesterday. The event started out so well but you could see it start to spiral after a very short time. What where they thinking 🙈

I would say she had some dose of the fear yesterday. The event started out so well but you could see it start to spiral after a very short time. What where they thinking 🙈
She hasn’t accepted my request from yesterday 😂 the fear must be soooo bad !

• Haha
Is this the girl that organised that session in Dublin or was she just at it? Seen her name being mentioned a few times but her account is on private

Her account has always been on private. To stop people reporting it I think.

Just read she charges €30 A MONTH for her only fans...who is paying that for her grotty pics???
30 quid a month?! Sure 100 fans and that's a handy 3 grand a month 😱

Reactions: 4
Is this the girl that organised that session in Dublin or was she just at it? Seen her name being mentioned a few times but her account is on private
She organised it - she does a few events around Dublin, which from what I've heard are brilliant which I'm kinda surprised this got so out of hand - maybe she shouldn't get wrecked at her own events? Just checked her stories and they've been deleted haha

I think she organised it?

I don't give a tit about her fetish style or onlyfans or any of that, but the scenes from that pub were a disgrace. Everyone wants to go out and let loose but you just bleeping don't get on like that. Having said that, it's not really Jess' fault the bar staff had masks round their necks and that patrons were getting too close to one another but she should take some ownership and use this as a learning opportunity and talk about it. It's not the first or last place to get on like that. I'd blame bar management and security and then the individuals in the videos before I'd lay all the blame on Jess though. The bar should close for a week or two incase there was an infection risk and when they reopen they should be under strict conditions at a minimum. I think their reputation is destroyed at this point anyway.

And most of my concerns about transmission still lie with crappy government blindness to the real issues - pubs aren't a huge source of infection as far as we know, but nursing homes were shafted, direct provision is a national scandal and has been for years and covid has shone a floodlight on exploitative factories and farms.

Reactions: 2
Riona piling on for clout is not surprising. In defence of Jess there are no videos of her not socially distancing, and there is nothing to suggest she was doing coke in a bathroom and sharing straws as riona suggested. And the only person holding the booze bottle was the bar man. Riona talked a lot of tit in that video because she wants the attention that taking a strong viewpoint will get her.

Jess shouldn't have organised the event. She should have pulled the plug along with bar management when social distancing went out the window and when bar staff started getting out of hand. But I don't think she deserves slanderous statements about drug taking. If it's not proven you can't say that and it's not fair. Pile on her about the covid stuff but anything else just sounds like a personal grude or jealously. And riona has a history of glamourising drug taking and prostitution to a young following so she ain't an angel herself.

Reactions: 4
Jess has been living in the same world as the rest of us the last 6 months. She organised and promoted this lunch. She knows how her events go. People enjoy her events because they are a bit wild. She would of known it was gonna get out of hand. She had a responsibility to keep things in order but was too busy getting hammered and naked in the bath with her sister. The whole world saw those videos yesterday. Shes made a joke of us all

Reactions: 9
I like Jess but I remember seeing the brunch being promoted a few weeks ago and thinking it was such a bad idea. It should never have been allowed go ahead in the first place, it was obvious how it would end up. I hope she addresses it instead of ignoring it. Did her and the bf break up?

organised that session in Dublin or was she just at it? Seen her n
I think she organised it?

I don't give a tit about her fetish style or onlyfans or any of that, but the scenes from that pub were a disgrace. Everyone wants to go out and let loose but you just bleeping don't get on like that. Having said that, it's not really Jess' fault the bar staff had masks round their necks and that patrons were getting too close to one another but she should take some ownership and use this as a learning opportunity and talk about it. It's not the first or last place to get on like that. I'd blame bar management and security and then the individuals in the videos before I'd lay all the blame on Jess though. The bar should close for a week or two incase there was an infection risk and when they reopen they should be under strict conditions at a minimum. I think their reputation is destroyed at this point anyway.

And most of my concerns about transmission still lie with crappy government blindness to the real issues - pubs aren't a huge source of infection as far as we know, but nursing homes were shafted, direct provision is a national scandal and has been for years and covid has shone a floodlight on exploitative factories and farms.
Issues with direct provision, meat factories, and nursing homes exist - but do not absolve the organisers of this event. It is a pandemic, and the attendees and organisers went OTT with the partying and lack of social distancing. Jess was involved in the organising of it, and has to take responsibility for doing so. Hiding away, and deleting her stories, is quite immature and irresponsible. Own your sh*t and apologise to all those bars who are not allowed to open (and who have lost all their livelihood and income due to this pandemic) for flouting the rules so much. And on a day when bars were out looking for support, not sympathy. This "event" has lost the industry some of that support, and could even effect them re-opening further.
IMO this event was a disgrace in the middle of a pandemic and it gave 2 fingers to all those bars, owners and employees who have not been allowed to work since March. She, along with the bar, need to take ownership of their f*ck up and stop hiding behind a private account. As for the owner who said it was "20 seconds of madness", I call bull.

Reactions: 10