jess_brennan_x

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching Jess' stories as it unfolded. It started off very quiet. It actually looked quite boring then things got going very quickly. There was about an hour of them all out on the street when it 'ended' but then they all piled back inside to keep going. I sont think there would be this uproar had they of stayed out on the street. I think if Jess ignores this and just waits for it to disappear she will be making a big mistake. We've all got so much time on our hands lately that no one will be forgetting this. Also if this is used as the excuse to keep bars closed until 2021 well then I think she had better carve out a new career because no one will touch her as a 'promoter'

I like Jess but I remember seeing the brunch being promoted a few weeks ago and thinking it was such a bad idea. It should never have been allowed go ahead in the first place, it was obvious how it would end up. I hope she addresses it instead of ignoring it. Did her and the bf break up?
He hasnt been seen on her stories in a while. Id say they are broken up again. He would of been there yesterday. He seems very immature

Reactions: 4
I really like Jess, I like how she is who she is and doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her look or her lifestyle. But I really don’t think this event being planned at the moment was a good call. The other side of it Is, everyone in attendance should have taken a bit of personal responsibility And not gotten so rowdy because they all know that were living through a pandemic at the moment.

Reactions: 8
I really like Jess, I like how she is who she is and doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her look or her lifestyle. But I really don’t think this event being planned at the moment was a good call. The other side of it Is, everyone in attendance should have taken a bit of personal responsibility And not gotten so rowdy because they all know that were living through a pandemic at the moment.
Agreed. She is really likeable and not full of crap like the rest but this was a really bad idea, it was never going to be tame 😂

Reactions: 1
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
There's alot of shite that gets said about Jess online; most of it is untrue and comes from a place of jealousy and bitchiness (Hey Riona 🙋‍♀️).

Totally agree with all the comments that she shouldn't have held the event though. Stupid decision.

People aren’t going to forget this in a hurry, and any further restrictions on pubs opening is going to have people bringing this up and pointing the finger. It’s shameful.

Reactions: 2
People aren’t going to forget this in a hurry, and any further restrictions on pubs opening is going to have people bringing this up and pointing the finger. It’s shameful.
I doubt it. Today's headline news is forgotten by tomorrow. There'll be worst infringements and more videos of wrong doing and no one will remember Jess Brennan's boozy brunch or whatever she called it. Scandals don't last long these days.

Reactions: 3
There's alot of shite that gets said about Jess online; most of it is untrue and comes from a place of jealousy and bitchiness (Hey Riona 🙋‍♀️).

Totally agree with all the comments that she shouldn't have held the event though. Stupid decision.
I don't think everyone critising Jess is jealous of her... A women nearing 30 and acting like she's 18 is kinda sad. I don't have a problem with her lifestyle she just needs to be a bit smarter - don't get wrote off at an event you organise so you can reign it in when it gets out of hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Issues with direct provision, meat factories, and nursing homes exist - but do not absolve the organisers of this event. It is a pandemic, and the attendees and organisers went OTT with the partying and lack of social distancing. Jess was involved in the organising of it, and has to take responsibility for doing so. Hiding away, and deleting her stories, is quite immature and irresponsible. Own your sh*t and apologise to all those bars who are not allowed to open (and who have lost all their livelihood and income due to this pandemic) for flouting the rules so much. And on a day when bars were out looking for support, not sympathy. This "event" has lost the industry some of that support, and could even effect them re-opening further.
IMO this event was a disgrace in the middle of a pandemic and it gave 2 fingers to all those bars, owners and employees who have not been allowed to work since March. She, along with the bar, need to take ownership of their f*ck up and stop hiding behind a private account. As for the owner who said it was "20 seconds of madness", I call bull.
I agree with everything you've said. But it's bizarre that everyone is honing in on Jess in particular - I don't know if she's easy to pick on because she's a woman or because she's got an onlyfans account or what it is. Personal responsibility of the people who attended is important. Jess didn't hold a gun to their head and tell them to bundle up close and drink from a dancing bar man. IMO the bar are more to blame. And a bigger blame is the areas which the research and figures suggest are the hotspots of covid which are deeply troubling and problematic and unethical DP centres and poorly run factories.

Jess is a melter who organised a party that got out of control and didn't follow guidelines. The bar have responsibility to ensure patrons adhere to their guidelines. Individuals have to have responsibility for their own actions. I just wish people would take their outrage towards Jess and direct it to DP and crappy factories instead.

I think it's that Jess was stupid enough to video it all for the gram and had no shame in posting it all. She also tried dirty deleting when she realised the other people didn't find it all as funny as she did

Reactions: 10
Honestly don’t know how it wasn’t predicted that this would happen- maybe I’m v sheltered but for me a “boozy brunch” would maybe be a Bellini/Prosecco thing, not something including shots? Also, it being a four hour event COMPLETELY went outside of the 90 minute window the rest of us are stuck with (and adhering to!) with our substantial meals...

Lads, if this makes me play teacher again, I doubt I’ll be the only parent wishing stubbed toes upon her....

I have a major problem with her and friends she has well known how they live their life drugs have ruined this country and they're ruined many people around them one look at her discusting pictures show you exactly the type of person she is stop embarrassing yourself grow up and get some morals

Reactions: 6
Jess was to off her head on ket to be telling anyone at that brunch what to do, my friend was there and was offered a bump by her

Reactions: 7
Jess was to off her head on ket to be telling anyone at that brunch what to do, my friend was there and was offered a bump by her
My friend works in PR / Marketing and Jess was once at a day time lunch event for a brand WRECKED on Ket and drinking like a fish. Then she wonders why she doesn't get more brand deals etc.

I dont think Jess cares too much bout brand deals in fairness.

uhm it was pretty obvious how that event would turn out lol. I saw all her stories from it and there was loads of videos of her not socially distancing and being all over people.. even in the beginning she was going around mingling with everyone.

Marcus is such a pain in the hole surprised to see her hanging around with him these days.

interesting she has an onlyfans I was always wondering where she gets her money from without ever needing to work haha.

yeah her fella seems v immature.

Reactions: 1
So Jess has finally spoken about the brunch. Does she not realise that her own videos on her stories were viewed by her followers? And was blatantly obvious social distancing wasn't being adhered to (people crossing over the tape on the floor). Funny how she only spoke about the 20 sec clip that was viewed by most. I generally like following her as she seems good craic, but her response to it has really pissed me off!

She has a statement up on her stories. She takes zero responsibility and no apology. She said they did nothing wrong and was only a mistake of one bar man. Eh was she that off her head she can’t remember? She deleted half her stories for good reason. She was the promoter who did the organising. It was her job to rope people back in when things got out of hand which they clearly did. Imagine if every bar started doing this at the weekends because they did it and “stuck by the rules” Jesus!!! She needs to apologise, take responsibility and lay off the drugs.

So Jess has finally spoken about the brunch. Does she not realise that her own videos on her stories were viewed by her followers? And was blatantly obvious social distancing wasn't being adhered to (people crossing over the tape on the floor). Funny how she only spoke about the 20 sec clip that was viewed by most. I generally like following her as she seems good craic, but her response to it has really pissed me off!
Totally agree. She posted the vids that showed the whole thing in a spiral. The event shouldn’t have been organised full stop.

Reactions: 2