Jermaine Defoe #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% think she was mocking Paige at the start of that video, it was so fake or is that just me ?
Deffo mocking with watch and that skin around her nails she should have chose a different hand ā€¦..:.stress biting

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I'm also confused by all the Donna's.

He was married to a Donna. Is she the one that had the sky remote up her fandango? Who's the other Donna mentioned?

Who the hell is Jizzy?

Confused AF

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm also confused by all the Donna's.

He was married to a Donna. Is she the one that had the sky remote up her fandango? Who's the other Donna mentioned?

Who the hell is Jizzy?

Confused AF
So Jermain was originally with a girl Donna Boyle in Glasgowā€¦ he started an affair with Donne Tierney + had her down at his England home while Donna Boyle was still in the Glasgow homeā€¦ Donna T then invited her friend Janine Wallace (aka Jizzy) down to the house down south + they became ā€œ4ever ever bestiesā€ā€¦ but Janine then slept with Jerm behind donnas back then stood next to her side at the wedding as her bridesmaidā€¦ there is so much more thatā€™s why I think a wiki needs createdā€¦LOL

@popcorn111
@hereforthetea23
Can you fill in any of the blanksā€¦LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So Jermain was originally with a girl Donna Boyle in Glasgowā€¦ he started an affair with Donne Tierney + had her down at his England home while Donna Boyle was still in the Glasgow homeā€¦ Donna T then invited her friend Janine Wallace (aka Jizzy) down to the house down south + they became ā€œ4ever ever bestiesā€ā€¦ but Janine then slept with Jerm behind donnas back then stood next to her side at the wedding as her bridesmaidā€¦ there is so much more thatā€™s why I think a wiki needs createdā€¦LOL

@popcorn111
@hereforthetea23
Can you fill in any of the blanksā€¦LOL
Timeline of Jerm DeHoe šŸ˜‚

2015 Megan (Canadian)
2015 Rachel (crossover with Megan)
2016 Sally (secret) crossed with rachel
2017 Rachel Sally Lianne and many more
2018 Rachel Sally Nicol Georgia and many more
2019 Rachel split early 2019 Nicol being bumped up to main dish whilst the sides are Beth/Sally/Georgia & many more
2020 Nicole main dish plenty of sides early on Beth well on the scene seeing sides leave on Jemā€™s cctv šŸ˜‚ late 2020 Danielle was girlfriend saying thank you to my boyfriend for the balencigas trainers for her birthday by Xmas Danielle still lingering whilst Donna Boyle is preparing to move in
Jan 2021 Donna B moves in the shag pad of DeHoe whilst heā€™s still got plenty of sides on the go incl Sally Beth Donna T
June 2021 Donna T appears with Janine Jizzy Wallace all the time whilst Donna B is in Glasgow he changes number and blocks and loses a few sides
21/22 Donna T gets the ring and planning for wedding begins whilst Jizzy playing the dutiful bestie and bridesmaid is making plans to bed to groom and so she does šŸ˜‚
22/23 Leech gets her man and now the Paige is being turned šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
---
Thatā€™s all I can remember

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

2015 Megan (Canadian)
2019 Rachel split early 2019 Nicol being bumped up to main dish whilst the sides are Beth/Sally/Georgia & many more
2020 Nicole main dish plenty of sides early on Beth well on the scene seeing sides leave on Jemā€™s cctv šŸ˜‚ late 2020 Danielle was girlfriend saying thank you to my boyfriend for the balencigas trainers for her birthday by Xmas Danielle still lingering whilst Donna Boyle is preparing to move in
Jan 2021 Donna B moves in the shag pad of DeHoe whilst heā€™s still got plenty of sides on the go incl Sally Beth Donna T
June 2021 Donna T appears with Janine Jizzy Wallace all the time whilst Donna B is in Glasgow he changes number and blocks and loses a few sides
21/22 Donna T gets the ring and planning for wedding begins whilst Jizzy playing the dutiful bestie and bridesmaid is making plans to bed to groom and so she does šŸ˜‚
---
That good doing Catholic boy sure does deserve that OBE.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

2015 Megan (Canadian)
---
Wonder why Donna T made it to wife status? Had he ever been engaged before her?

Reactions: 1